United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > TV / Film / Books / Arts
Closed Thread

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:04 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
It's on iPlayer as no fun said. I've just checked and it's available for 10 months, which is handy because at three episodes a night it would take 28 days straight to watch them all

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:06 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
classic zorgers.

Unread 05-01-2021, 05:11 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
classic zorgers.
Any sight of the rocks yet, nostradamus?

Unread 05-01-2021, 11:36 PM
Spock

Traces on bbc1 and iplayer. girl returns home to jockland to a new job in a forensic lab . Also happens to be in the town she was born and where her mother was murdered when she was little and the murderer never caught. starts finding out more about the circumstances and family secrets etc . Bloke from Line of Duty in it

Enjoying it so far, quite twisty turny, no spiral but worth a looksee

Unread 06-01-2021, 09:29 AM
Stone Monkey

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spock
Traces on bbc1 and iplayer. girl returns home to jockland to a new job in a forensic lab . Also happens to be in the town she was born and where her mother was murdered when she was little and the murderer never caught. starts finding out more about the circumstances and family secrets etc . Bloke from Line of Duty in it

Enjoying it so far, quite twisty turny, no spiral but worth a looksee
Watched first two episodes, pretty good so far. Especially the arse on the young bird.

Unread 06-01-2021, 12:07 PM
Baron

Yellowstone

Only the first episode - 90mins

Excellent start though, sets up a whole raft of interesting options character wise. Kelly Reilly has a body that'll make a grown man cry.

Legit production values, the whole thing feels solid from the jump off, you recognise at least 3/4's of the cast.

If this turns out to be shit I'll be fuming.

Unread 06-01-2021, 12:15 PM
Jethro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Yellowstone

Excellent start though, sets up a whole raft of interesting options character wise. Kelly Reilly has a body that'll make a grown man cry.

Legit production values, the whole thing feels solid from the jump off, you recognise at least 3/4's of the cast.

Made it halfway through S1. Really need to go back to it.

Unread 06-01-2021, 12:22 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stone Monkey

Edit: Talkin of iPlayer. Has anyone watched or started to watch The Serpent?
Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Been recommended so recorded it
thought the first episode was a bit meh but it really picks up and good drama - all episodes on iPlayer well worth a watch.

Unread 06-01-2021, 12:43 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by red red robbo
Watched the first 3 (of 86) episodes last night. Decent but pretty gruesome.
its amazing and the red head brief audrey flouret is just incredible some amazing nudes of her on the net

Unread 06-01-2021, 06:24 PM
Dueling Banjos

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jethro
Made it halfway through S1. Really need to go back to it.
That's what I did then ended up binging the whole lot in a week or so. Great fun.

Unread 06-01-2021, 06:33 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
its amazing and the red head brief audrey flouret is just incredible some amazing nudes of her on the net
although you are more likely to find them if you search for audrey fleurot.

Unread 07-01-2021, 03:15 AM
shenwen

Bridgerton

Not taking itself too seriously costume drama. Completely bonkers but better than I thought it would be (first episode at least). Have a problem with the main actress though, who is supposed to be some kind of beauty. Sally Webster's daughter. Not for me.

Unread 07-01-2021, 11:20 AM
AK14

Queens Gambit

Only a few episodes in

Really enjoying it.

Unread 07-01-2021, 12:35 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
Bridgerton

Not taking itself too seriously costume drama. Completely bonkers but better than I thought it would be (first episode at least). Have a problem with the main actress though, who is supposed to be some kind of beauty. Sally Webster's daughter. Not for me.
I saw about 5mins of that & told the missus I was going to parental controls on Netflix if she watches it again. It looked that shit.

Unread 07-01-2021, 12:45 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I saw about 5mins of that & told the missus I was going to parental controls on Netflix if she watches it again. It looked that shit.
I thought similar after watching the trailer. Looked awful. But not that bad. It's completely ridiculous, but it also knows how ridiculous it is. Not sure it can maintain it for an entire season though.

Unread 07-01-2021, 04:20 PM
dinger

Quote:
Yellowstone

And a face only a mother could love.

Keeps a good pace all the way through, right up to a fantastic end to the last season finale.
Costners growl gets more ridiculous as the episodes go by, and they have a habit of dropping these irrelevant 5 or 10 min montages of the cowboys doing shit thats obviously pandering to the genuine cowboys watching but they seem like adverts for a ten day break doing cattle herding in Colorado at Rancho Relaxo, but theyre minor gripes because its a solid show.

Unread 07-01-2021, 04:47 PM
shenwen

Quote:
I thought similar after watching the trailer. Looked awful. But not that bad. It's completely ridiculous, but it also knows how ridiculous it is. Not sure it can maintain it for an entire season though.
Watched episode 2. It can't.

Withdraw recommendation.

Unread 07-01-2021, 04:54 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by dinger

Keeps a good pace all the way through, right up to a fantastic end to the last season finale.
Costners growl gets more ridiculous as the episodes go by, and they have a habit of dropping these irrelevant 5 or 10 min montages of the cowboys doing shit thats obviously pandering to the genuine cowboys watching but they seem like adverts for a ten day break doing cattle herding in Colorado at Rancho Relaxo, but theyre minor gripes because its a solid show.
Excellent, watched episode 2 last night & am all in now.

Quote:
Watched episode 2. It can't.

Withdraw recommendation.

I think I caught the 5mins from that episode & f*** me...

Unread 07-01-2021, 06:03 PM
Spock

Quote:
Quote:
she's lovely

each to their own i guess

Unread 07-01-2021, 06:10 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

4 in to The Morning Show. Enjoyable but not without it's flaws. Sometimes sharp, other times pretty weak but decent turns from the main protagonists. Crudup's over the top exec is good value.

7 dressing room hows your fathers out of 10...
Closed Thread