United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:30 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Amazing what happens when we start a game on time rather than giving the opposition a 20-minute head start. McTom of the match. Not saying he is in general, but his timing of runs was Robboesque today. Well done team.
It shows what the internet is like these days that you even have to emphasise this.

'The Scottish Player was Robboesque today'
'What? The Scottish Player is better than Robson !!!'

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:47 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
It shows what the internet is like these days that you even have to emphasise this.

'The Scottish Player was Robboesque today'
'What? The Scottish Player is better than Robson !!!'
no one is saying this.

but some sanctimonious d*** will be along soon to say "for all those of you who still can't understand why robson was better than The Scottish Player....." and then stating some f***ing obvious nonsense before hopping to the bathroom with his legs crossed.

that's what the internet is like these days.

Unread 21-12-2020, 10:51 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Thought that was one of the best performances by Rashford, despite not scoring or even coming close. His carrying of the ball and movement was world class.
They shit themselves every time he got the ball, which also opened the game up for others.

The entire team seemed pumped with confidence to just f***ing attack. Arrogance even. Need more of that.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:38 AM
MagnificentSeven

i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:40 AM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by MagnificentSeven
i've never known a team get fawned over after conceding six goals the way leeds are. you'd think we were the ones who got battered yesterday.
Mate, their manager sits on a bucket and cant speak English, the guys a f***ing genius.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:43 AM
Zorg

Quote:
It's completely bizarre. They could easily have conceded 8 or 9.

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:45 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by barca99

Closest we have been at Christmas in a long time, just enjoying it while i can because it could end at any moment!
Good advice. Perhaps adopt it yourself when things go a bit wrong?

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:47 AM
MagnificentSeven

Quote:
Mate, their manager sits on a bucket and cant speak English, the guys a f***ing genius.
his team sits in 14th and has won something like 2 games in 8, but they pass the ball well so yesterday's game was basically a draw!

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:48 AM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
It was one of the most inept tactical managerial performances I’ve ever seen of any visiting manager and team at old Trafford.

Ipswich esque

Genius!

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:49 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
It was one of the most inept tactical managerial performances I’ve ever seen of any visiting manager and team at old Trafford.

Ipswich esque

Genius!
tbf he does sit on a bucket though

Unread 21-12-2020, 11:57 AM
triple sod

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
tbf he does sit on a bucket though
Needs to drop the tracksuit and show a bit more sartorial bravery.

A ***** Eye makeover and he'd be unstoppable, regardless of results or the goals against column

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:01 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Have watched these 100’s of times now. f*** me. So so sweet.

‘Fook off fook off fook off’

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Needs to drop the tracksuit and show a bit more sartorial bravery.

A ***** Eye makeover and he'd be unstoppable, regardless of results or the goals against column
Yep. Body shape and rig out let him down badly. The part time caretaker part time PE teacher from Wakefield look isn’t what the foreign genius managers are sporting atm.

Needs to go for all black, to hide those middle aged lines, and to add to the mystery. I wouldn’t go stone island pep if I was him though but I reckon he could go goggle-less cp. as long as it was subtle.

Maybe get some subtle moncler branding on the bucket?

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:08 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
it's mental. it's all from the stats ****ers, too, despite the game proving that the score is the most important stat, but 'attempted passes'!!!!

Quote:

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:19 PM
barca99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
Good advice. Perhaps adopt it yourself when things go a bit wrong?
I'm loving it mate, i get annoyed when things go wrong because like everyone else i want us to succeed.

Unfortunately the bar has been set so high that teams can afford very few slip ups. A few bad results in a row and it could be all over imo.

I fully expect Liverpool to get 90+ points.

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:34 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by triple sod
Needs to drop the tracksuit....
what exactly do you think he's doing in that bucket?

just... no.

Unread 21-12-2020, 12:50 PM
programmes?

All I can say is, thank f*** the players ignore what Ole asks of them in training and pre-match tactical discussions every day, and just go out and do what they want.

Imagine where we'd be if they took heed......

Unread 21-12-2020, 01:22 PM
shenwen

Quote:
This and the idea I've read several times today that "both teams could have scored 10"

Leeds had three shots on target. We had 14.

Unread 21-12-2020, 01:27 PM
redhegemony

tbf he's turned 'dirty Leeds' into 'plucky little Leeds who play football the way it was meant to be played Leeds'

Unread 21-12-2020, 01:33 PM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
tbf he's turned 'dirty Leeds' into 'plucky little Leeds who play football the way it was meant to be played Leeds'
Leeds have conceded 30 goals already this season. More than any other team.

Hope they get relegated playing football the way it's meant to be played.

Unread 21-12-2020, 01:38 PM
Patty_b

Some great rebranding for the disgusting imbred scumbag c***s, nqat.

Can't understand the praise that Bielsa gets at all. He pretty much set them up to lose and he's regarded as some sort of admirable hero for it

Hope they go down with a new record of goals conceded. Although we'll have to put up with a minutes silence next season to mourn the loss to the Premier League of the great 20-21 Leeds side.