United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread

Unread 22-07-2020, 09:16 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Try MCT Oil
I did....i shat through the eye of a needle. ( years ago )

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren
Needed a quick tea before kickoff. Hotdogs. Bockwurst and brioche buns from Lidl (only had two left ), crispy onions from Morrison’s. New York Deli Mustard and Ketchup (maybe a bit much of those). Was good though.
oh very nice. See your phone takes better quality pics than mine too. I think i need to get closer to the meals.

Unread 22-07-2020, 11:02 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
Yes people love it. Called bulletproof coffee. You blend it with the butter and its meant to be creamy.....it just tasted like i'd dipped some buttery toast in my drink ( my sister dips her toast in her tea no lie ! )

Unread 22-07-2020, 11:08 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
She is about 12 years older than me so when i was about 6, watching her do that turned my stomach, So gross.

Also, i went to my aunts after school for tea once and she served a bowl of tomato soup that had a load of homemade chips in it apparently that was a thing locally but never at our house.

Unread 22-07-2020, 11:28 PM
utd99

Quote:
She is about 12 years older than me so when i was about 6, watching her do that turned my stomach, So gross.

Also, i went to my aunts after school for tea once and she served a bowl of tomato soup that had a load of homemade chips in it apparently that was a thing locally but never at our house.
Chips go with everything.

Dunking a heavily buttered toasted bagel in coffee is heaven.

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:15 PM
ScarFace

Cabbage fried in butter, steak n eggs...

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:19 PM
browser

Kudos for managing to turn eggs into kitchen roll

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:21 PM
suedeshoes

Don't you ever want to eat (or not) for pleasure rather than for regime?

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:25 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Excuse me but i took the advice of somebody here and put a lid over them. They were very nice.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Don't you ever want to eat (or not) for pleasure rather than for regime?
Yes and if i did i whack in some bratwursts with mustard n ketchup like i did last night to get over that disgraceful match.

Also, when you only eat once, then every meal ( even if you fussy f***ers dislike the look ) is a treat !

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:31 PM
Baron

Hotdogs at home is a guilty pleasure. Classic Hertz franks, has to be those condiments, but I always do onions in the pan. I'm borderline tempted to go to the shop to get all the ingredients now tbh.

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:31 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Cabbage fried in butter, steak n eggs...

You need to take the pics with some natural light; near a window. Try and take them on a large white plate. The mustard cloth thingy also doesn't help. You have a table near a window with light streaming on it? White balance is all off.

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:32 PM
suedeshoes

Don't you ever just have a Chinese or fish and chips? Bag of crisps? Bit of cake?

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:38 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by measlyshark
You need to take the pics with some natural light; near a window. Try and take them on a large white plate. The mustard cloth thingy also doesn't help. You have a table near a window with light streaming on it? White balance is all off.
Kitchen side next pics, see if that helps.

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Don't you ever just have a Chinese or fish and chips? Bag of crisps? Bit of cake?
Two weeks over Christmas and the odd time throughout the year. Not worth it, as kicks you right out of keto and starting keto is a c***.

Its my son Teddys 1st birthday in a few months, i'll be eating some of his birthday cake then.

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:42 PM
measlyshark

Quote:
Kitchen side next pics, see if that helps.

Two weeks over Christmas and the odd time throughout the year. Not worth it, as kicks you right out of keto and starting keto is a c***.

Its my son Teddys 1st birthday in a few months, i'll be eating some of his birthday cake then.
Cool. Look at Arnold's pic, you can see the shadows from the light coming in at the left....gives the picture a better sense of realism.

Unread 23-07-2020, 02:57 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by browser
Quote:

ffs

Unread 23-07-2020, 03:27 PM
Buck

Quote:

Unread 25-07-2020, 04:59 PM
armchair

Chicken fillet burger and chips again. I think I prefer the chicken burger. May try lasagne next week.

Rack of lamb tomorrow.

Unread 26-07-2020, 07:19 PM
armchair

didn't have the lamb shanks. had a pasta bake aound two and am now waiting on burget and vhips.

about to post a review that'll close a restaurant.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:08 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
didn't have the lamb shanks. had a pasta bake aound two and am now waiting on burget and vhips.
Cyber chips? That won’t be very filling.

Unread 26-07-2020, 08:10 PM
armchair

i am waiting until i can leave a bad review. I will shut down the entire franchise.

Unread 27-07-2020, 06:17 PM
armchair

Left a scathing review.
Closed Thread