redhegemony

Last night's tea

Sosmix pie

Unread 14-04-2020, 07:22 PM
Bunker Buster

State of them Yorkshire's

Unread 14-04-2020, 07:23 PM
redhegemony

With stuffing and veg. Roasted the cauliflower whole with some Lebanese spices - no cheese sauce for me.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
State of them Yorkshire's
Don't eat them myself some frozen crap.

Unread 14-04-2020, 07:32 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Last night's tea

Sosmix pie

Ironic as it needs rescuing

Unread 14-04-2020, 07:39 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
With stuffing and veg. Roasted the cauliflower whole with some Lebanese spices - no cheese sauce for me.

Don't eat them myself some frozen crap.
Got cottonmouth looking at that

Unread 14-04-2020, 10:10 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

redheggers tucking into his tea...

Unread 15-04-2020, 06:47 AM
believe

Finally got round to making a roast for Easter last night

Was mildly disappointed tbh but the gravy I made was sensational and rescued it.

Unread 15-04-2020, 09:00 PM
ScarFace

Butchers supply drop landed....i ordered smoked bacon but nevermind.

Unread 15-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Poop

Takeaway tonight, from the local CHINESE

Anywho, sweet and sour chicken with pineapple, wok fried noodles, steamed japanese rice, shredded chilli chicken and a free bag of chips

Couldn't make it half way through, too much

On the plus side the gorgeous little Chinese sort I fancy the shit out of who works there was wearing a cropped jumper showing off some lovely shapely skin. She caught me having a crafty perv when her back was turned, naughty little thing that she is

Unread 15-04-2020, 09:32 PM
ScarFace

That looks brilliant. In yank style tubs too.

Dont throw it away ffs have it later. ( the girl i mean, once you're done with her, not the leftovers )

Unread 15-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Poop

Eat her?

Doubt if she'd be too keen tbh, maybe a quick nibble on her buttocks if she'd be up for it.

I could pour the leftover sweet and sour sauce over her for a bit of flavouring.

Unread 15-04-2020, 09:55 PM
silv

full fat coke you animal

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
full fat coke you animal
the only coke to drink pal. No half measures with all that sugar free balls.

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:15 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
full fat coke you animal
poop has never posted a meal without full fat coke.

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Poop

Its a brutal addiction. Have to have a full bottle in the house at all times. Get all panicky if I don't and have to go out looking for some if I forget, have often gone to 24hr petrol stations to get some at 2 in the morning. And I drink it at any given hour of the day.

Tried giving it up but I can't. The withdrawal symptoms are terrible, pounding 24hr headaches, can't concentrate, every muscle and joint in my body agonizing and my mood is horrific. Tbh, I don't want to give it up. I need it

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Its a brutal addiction. Have to have a full bottle in the house at all times. Get all panicky if I don't and have to go out looking for some if I forget, have often gone to 24hr petrol stations to get some at 2 in the morning. And I drink it at any given hour of the day.

Tried giving it up but I can't. The withdrawal symptoms are terrible, pounding 24hr headaches, can't concentrate, every muscle and joint in my body agonizing and my mood is horrific. Tbh, I don't want to give it up. I need it
Ffs

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:28 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Been there. I now limit myself to maybe 1 or 2 cans a week. The rest of the time i drink sparkling mineral water as a sort of placebo.

Cutting down on sugar was awful but i'm glad i did.

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Poop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Ffs
Right now, within three foot of me there are eight bottles of it

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Right now, within three foot of me there are eight bottles of it
I hope you are taking this piss

Unread 15-04-2020, 10:39 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Been there. I now limit myself to maybe 1 or 2 cans a week. The rest of the time i drink sparkling mineral water as a sort of placebo.

Cutting down on sugar was awful but i'm glad i did.
Closed Thread