United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Food and Drink
Closed Thread
 
Unread 14-04-2020, 07:14 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

Last night's tea

Sosmix pie



 
Unread 14-04-2020, 07:22 PM
Bunker Buster
 
Default

State of them Yorkshire's
 
Unread 14-04-2020, 07:23 PM
redhegemony
 
Default

With stuffing and veg. Roasted the cauliflower whole with some Lebanese spices - no cheese sauce for me.



Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
State of them Yorkshire's
Don't eat them myself some frozen crap.
 
Unread 14-04-2020, 07:32 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
Last night's tea

Sosmix pie



Ironic as it needs rescuing
 
Unread 14-04-2020, 07:39 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
With stuffing and veg. Roasted the cauliflower whole with some Lebanese spices - no cheese sauce for me.





Don't eat them myself some frozen crap.
Got cottonmouth looking at that
 
Unread 14-04-2020, 10:10 PM
Jack Duckworth
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
With stuffing and veg. Roasted the cauliflower whole with some Lebanese spices - no cheese sauce for me.

redheggers tucking into his tea...

 
Unread 15-04-2020, 06:47 AM
believe
 
Default

Finally got round to making a roast for Easter last night





Was mildly disappointed tbh but the gravy I made was sensational and rescued it.
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 09:00 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Butchers supply drop landed....i ordered smoked bacon but nevermind.

 
Unread 15-04-2020, 09:29 PM
Poop
 
Default

Takeaway tonight, from the local CHINESE

Anywho, sweet and sour chicken with pineapple, wok fried noodles, steamed japanese rice, shredded chilli chicken and a free bag of chips



Couldn't make it half way through, too much

On the plus side the gorgeous little Chinese sort I fancy the shit out of who works there was wearing a cropped jumper showing off some lovely shapely skin. She caught me having a crafty perv when her back was turned, naughty little thing that she is
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 09:32 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

That looks brilliant. In yank style tubs too.

Dont throw it away ffs have it later. ( the girl i mean, once you're done with her, not the leftovers )
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 09:40 PM
Poop
 
Default

Eat her?

Doubt if she'd be too keen tbh, maybe a quick nibble on her buttocks if she'd be up for it.

I could pour the leftover sweet and sour sauce over her for a bit of flavouring.
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 09:55 PM
silv
 
Default

full fat coke you animal
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:06 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
full fat coke you animal
the only coke to drink pal. No half measures with all that sugar free balls.
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:15 PM
ScarFace
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
full fat coke you animal
poop has never posted a meal without full fat coke.
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:25 PM
Poop
 
Default

Its a brutal addiction. Have to have a full bottle in the house at all times. Get all panicky if I don't and have to go out looking for some if I forget, have often gone to 24hr petrol stations to get some at 2 in the morning. And I drink it at any given hour of the day.

Tried giving it up but I can't. The withdrawal symptoms are terrible, pounding 24hr headaches, can't concentrate, every muscle and joint in my body agonizing and my mood is horrific. Tbh, I don't want to give it up. I need it
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:27 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Its a brutal addiction. Have to have a full bottle in the house at all times. Get all panicky if I don't and have to go out looking for some if I forget, have often gone to 24hr petrol stations to get some at 2 in the morning. And I drink it at any given hour of the day.

Tried giving it up but I can't. The withdrawal symptoms are terrible, pounding 24hr headaches, can't concentrate, every muscle and joint in my body agonizing and my mood is horrific. Tbh, I don't want to give it up. I need it
Ffs
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:28 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Its a brutal addiction. Have to have a full bottle in the house at all times. Get all panicky if I don't and have to go out looking for some if I forget, have often gone to 24hr petrol stations to get some at 2 in the morning. And I drink it at any given hour of the day.

Tried giving it up but I can't. The withdrawal symptoms are terrible, pounding 24hr headaches, can't concentrate, every muscle and joint in my body agonizing and my mood is horrific. Tbh, I don't want to give it up. I need it
Been there. I now limit myself to maybe 1 or 2 cans a week. The rest of the time i drink sparkling mineral water as a sort of placebo.

Cutting down on sugar was awful but i'm glad i did.
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:32 PM
Poop
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Ffs
Right now, within three foot of me there are eight bottles of it
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:36 PM
Coracao
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Right now, within three foot of me there are eight bottles of it
I hope you are taking this piss
 
Unread 15-04-2020, 10:39 PM
silv
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Been there. I now limit myself to maybe 1 or 2 cans a week. The rest of the time i drink sparkling mineral water as a sort of placebo.

Cutting down on sugar was awful but i'm glad i did.
Closed Thread
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: Whats for Tea: CORONA LOCKDOWN SPECIAL
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Celebs with Corona ScarFace News, Current Affairs & Politics 304 09-05-2020 09:09 AM
Best Corona related Movies ScarFace TV / Film / Books / Arts 65 06-04-2020 09:56 PM
Paris on lockdown windy waffles News, Current Affairs & Politics 49 09-12-2018 06:24 PM
I have developed a taste for Corona MethodMan Off Topic 8 19-10-2007 03:35 PM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 08:52 AM.

Copyright 2006 - 2022 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.