United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:41 AM
BarryX

Default And another mass shooting in Florida

This time at a teenage disco. Two dead, 17 wounded. Ffs.

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:46 AM
dragflick

World is f***ed.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:08 AM
Poop

There were children as young as 13 at it.

Been a right f***ing summer for lunatics, hasn't it?

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:16 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
There were children as young as 13 at it.

Been a right f***ing summer for lunatics, hasn't it?

yep.

& as usual the media refuse to act responsibly or even think for one second that they could be making the situation worse by salaciously covering every detail of these atrocities.
The coverage on Friday night from Munich (& Nice the weekend before) was unforgivable.
The situation was still 'live' - yet they were broadcasting footage of (still warm) dead bodies covered with sheets.

The lack of respect is like nothing I've ever seen before.

Absolutely no end in sight because no c*** is prepared to make the kind of changes to society that they should.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:22 AM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone
yep.

& as usual the media refuse to act responsibly or even think for one second that they could be making the situation worse by salaciously covering every detail of these atrocities.
The coverage on Friday night from Munich (& Nice the weekend before) was unforgivable.
The situation was still 'live' - yet they were broadcasting footage of (still warm) dead bodies covered with sheets.

Absolutely no end in sight because no c*** is prepared to make the kind of changes to society that they should.
Stop watching TV news. Did this a while back and it's made me a lot more contented, seriously.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:26 AM
elhombre

Quote:
yep.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:27 AM
itisme_panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Stop watching TV news. Did this a while back and it's made me a lot more contented, seriously.
This. Tv news and a lot of msm is pure garbage and feeding it to your mind makes it less healthy.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:31 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
I very rarely do, & when I do it'll be RT or something like that.

It doesn't change the fact that these violent incidents are becoming common place & are dealt with in identical fashion.
Rolling news bullshit where they quite blatantly yearn for the death-count to rise, Social media crocodile tears, "our thoughts & prayers are with the victims" vomit from Obama & co..
But NOTHING gets done about it.

Nothing ever changes.

Unread 25-07-2016, 07:23 PM
red in cumbria

From the way this one seems to have dropped down the news bulletins, I assume it wasn't done by a brown person?

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:37 PM
sa7

Going to Florida next week.

Looking forward to it tbh, gonna get myself a gat

#SouljaBoy

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:42 PM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by sa7
Going to Florida next week.

Looking forward to it tbh, gonna get myself a gat

#SouljaBoy

Stay away from gay bars, schools, mcdonalds, cinemas, airports and if black, the police.

Unread 25-07-2016, 09:44 PM
Ashley's Grime

More guns, that's what they need.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:05 PM
Grimson

Quote:
"our thoughts & prayers are with the victims" vomit from Obama & co..
Actually he attacked the NRA pretty hard the last couple of times, but you're right - nothing gets done. Because of the NRA.

Unread 25-07-2016, 10:57 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Actually he attacked the NRA pretty hard the last couple of times, but you're right - nothing gets done. Because of the NRA.
And the fact that most of the GOP are their rabid shills.
Closed Thread