United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 19-08-2022, 04:30 PM
Jethro

When you get asked for your opinion which they know you have to lie about as its what they want to hear. But then they call you out for lying

Women and mental gymnastics is a dark art.

Unread 29-08-2022, 03:49 AM
Poop

Waking up at 3:20 in the morning with severe stomach cramps, running to the bog where you proceed to shit yout arse inside out, then returning to bed after 20 minutes of hell but not before trodding barefoot into a cold wet lump of cat vomit on the landing floor

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:12 PM
est.1878

The 'manchester originals"

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:28 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Is not the title of the thread 'Unreasonably intolerant'? A lot of highly very reasonably intolerant stuff coming out.

People in big SUVs who can't park them, it shouldn't bother me at all, but I find I have to catch myself and take deep breaths and count to ten........Will I ever learn

Unread 01-09-2022, 01:30 PM
Finport Red

People who say “the proof is in the pudding”.

It isn’t.

Unread 01-09-2022, 02:30 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by TripDownMiseryLane View Post
Is not the title of the thread 'Unreasonably intolerant'? A lot of highly very reasonably intolerant stuff coming out.

People in big SUVs who can't park them, it shouldn't bother me at all, but I find I have to catch myself and take deep breaths and count to ten........Will I ever learn
People who use Americanisms for 4x4’s

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:21 PM
believe

People (usually mates with kids) telling me how good their sperm is when I mention IVF and asking if I'd like them to step in for me.

Even my grandad said to me a few months back "bloody hell what you doing, I used to just look at them and they were pregnant" Now as far as I'm aware he's been with my nan since he was 20 and only had three children

But this afternoon it was just someone I was having a meeting with, never met him before. The lad I was with knew him and it came up, as it invariably does most days it seems, and this stranger said "I've got five, if you want to send your missus round just let me know" haha yes nice one mate, what's your name again?

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:22 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe View Post
People (usually mates with kids) telling me how good their sperm is when I mention IVF and asking if I'd like them to step in for me.

Even my grandad said to me a few months back "bloody hell what you doing, I used to just look at them and they were pregnant" Now as far as I'm aware he's been with my nan since he was 20 and only had three children

But this afternoon it was just someone I was having a meeting with, never met him before. The lad I was with knew him and it came up, as it invariably does most days it seems, and this stranger said "I've got five, if you want to send your missus round just let me know" haha yes nice one mate, what's your name again?
this is very odd. Is it a Dubai thing?

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:23 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv View Post
this is very odd. Is it a Dubai thing?
Well most of my mates who say it, and my grandad, are in the UK. So, no I don't think so.

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:24 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

How do you react? I’d be torn between giving them the Keane stare or just straight up leathering them

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:26 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
How do you react? I’d be torn between giving them the Keane stare or just straight up leathering them
Just laugh it off, I know they mean no harm. I think it's a "me" thing rather than a Dubai or anywhere else thing. I'm a nice guy so people, very quickly it seems, think they can have that kind of "banter" with me.

Certainly doesn't offend me.

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:28 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Just laugh it off, I know they mean no harm. I think it's a "me" thing rather than a Dubai or anywhere else thing. I'm a nice guy so people, very quickly it seems, think they can have that kind of "banter" with me.

Fair enough. I could handle mates having a laugh but someone I’ve never met before would get a negative reaction.

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:31 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly View Post
Fair enough. I could handle mates having a laugh but someone I’ve never met before would get a negative reaction.
I'd end up in a fight most days if I was that way inclined

Anyway, I'll show him on the 12th might find and wipe a handful of cum on his back.

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:31 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

Might be an idea to keep that sort of thing to yourself. Not even sure where that fits into any conversation.

“Are you heading off on holiday this year, Sir?”

“No mate, my sperm count’s terrible and the ones I do have are retarded”

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:33 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Might be an idea to keep that sort of thing to yourself. Not even sure where that fits into any conversation.

“Are you heading off on holiday this year, Sir?”

“No mate, my sperm count’s terrible and the ones I do have are retarded”
haha it's because I'm still in agony since my surgery so people tend to ask and I explain, or someone else I'm with does.

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:34 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
haha it's because I'm still in agony since my surgery so people tend to ask and I explain, or someone else I'm with does.
Just tell them you’re a cowboy.

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:39 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red View Post
Just tell them you’re a cowboy.
Most people here already know that

Unread 01-09-2022, 03:45 PM
Finport Red

Quote:

Unread 01-09-2022, 04:05 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Cool as f*** posting bro. Have watched you from a warehouse in wherever to being a player in Dubai, one of the reasons I've stayed on fred is people like you, as open and honest as......

Show them your purple d*** and they will all become immediately pregnant

Unread 01-09-2022, 06:21 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:

The bloke's bang out of order saying that. It's one thing your mates taking the piss, but...