Unread 12-05-2022, 09:27 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Grow up.

Unread 14-05-2022, 03:52 PM
Poop

Thumbs down

Weather is warm so the scrawny pasty scrotes are out in force again, shirts off and doing that walk where they look like they are carrying a watermelon under each arm.

I wish these morons could see themselves

Unread 14-05-2022, 05:11 PM
TravellingRed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
Weather is warm so the scrawny pasty scrotes are out in force again, shirts off and doing that walk where they look like they are carrying a watermelon under each arm.

Some fat p**** at the allotment always has his shirt off as soon as the sun comes out. Big horrible pot belly on him. His missus is a c*** as well. The c***s.

Unread 14-05-2022, 06:05 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop

The minute the sun comes out here everyone thinks they're in Bondi.

Unread 14-05-2022, 06:24 PM
Sharders

Un-oiled me-too massive trampolines in gardens. Sun comes out, kids screaming and jumping all over them. Oil the springs ffs.

Unread 14-05-2022, 07:56 PM
Dr Stranger

Young, able-bodied people using pedestrian crossings when they could easily cross at any point on a quiet road.

Just happened to me. Literally not another car on the road. Kid about 18. Stood and waited before pressing the button. Urge to mow him down was strong.

Unread 15-05-2022, 06:46 PM
Finport Red

People in cars who slow down to let other cars coming the other way turn right in front of them, like they’re doing their good deed for the day, simultaneously causing a tailback behind them.

Same with people who come out of a side road directly in front of your car, when there’s no other car behind you for about a mile, then proceed to drive at about 15 mile an hour.

Gimps

Unread 17-05-2022, 10:33 AM
est.1878

Aliens being so disappointingly pimative that their crafts are able to crash

Unread 17-05-2022, 01:15 PM
Sharders

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Aliens being so disappointingly pimative that their crafts are able to crash
At least they can spell.

Unread 17-05-2022, 01:22 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sharders
At least they can spell.
They should have given us better spelling genomes when they hybrid'd us from chimps 30,000 years ago...

Unread 17-05-2022, 01:24 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
They should have given us better spelling genomes when they hybrid'd us from chimps 30,000 years ago...

Unread 17-05-2022, 01:25 PM
silv

Chris and Rosie Ramsey all over the bloody place

Unread 17-05-2022, 01:26 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by redhegemony
5 stone, hairless Aliens just couldn't hack it on a cold Tuesday night in Stoke... Needed some of that chimp DNA to prosper on this planet...

Let's thread this...

Unread 18-05-2022, 04:48 PM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
Chris and Rosie Ramsey all over the bloody place
I caught my missus listening to their podcast.

So many words, so little comedy.

Unread 18-05-2022, 04:52 PM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by Selhurst Samurai
I caught my missus listening to their podcast.

So many words, so little comedy.
I first listened a couple of times and tbf it wasn't that bad cos i thought she sounds quite fit.

turns out shes not

Unread 18-05-2022, 05:15 PM
liamb123

A car stopping to let you cross the road when there's nothing coming behind them
A slow walker a fair distance away but knowing you'll have to overtake in a few minutes

Unread 19-05-2022, 09:36 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by liamb123
A slow walker a fair distance away but knowing you'll have to overtake in a few minutes
. yes!

got a work call seconds after the washing finished , 40 minutes ago, and am mentally throwing darts at his face in my unecessary hunger to get it drying

Unread 19-05-2022, 09:38 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
. yes!

got a work call seconds after the washing finished , 40 minutes ago, and am mentally throwing darts at his face in my unecessary hunger to get it drying

Housewife workers, have some self respect....

Hunter and gatherers turning in their funeral Pryors.

Unread 19-05-2022, 09:46 AM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Housewife workers, have some self respect....

Hunter and gatherers turning in their funeral Pryors.

the 1970s was 40 years ago..... This is why aliens are only weighing up being arsed to save us... under developed caveman brains...

Unread 19-05-2022, 10:18 AM
Selhurst Samurai

Quote:
Originally Posted by silv
I first listened a couple of times and tbf it wasn't that bad cos i thought she sounds quite fit.

turns out shes not

Always a massive disappointment when that happens.