United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:25 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlon Van Baron
.Dawdlers - Either I walk at an extreme pace or the rest of the world are half a sleep. Went to buy some cards the other days for Christmas and birthdays and some old biddies kept blocking my view as they shuffled around for the one card.

Public eaters - Why do you have to start a three course lunch on the underground you smelly f***ers. Muching burgers, crisps and chocolate. You utter pigs.
these 2 are right f***ing up there.
Especially public eaters. Yeah, thanks for tucking into a tuna sandwich on a packed train. The stench is really adding to the experience.
f*** off & die.

also 'Lateness'
I'm seething just thinking about how some people think it's perfectly acceptable to turn up half-hour + later than what was arranged
bastards.

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:33 AM
est.1878

A more unreasonable one would be most the donors when I go to give blood. Doing a wonderful thing but sanctimonious and smug

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:36 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
A more unreasonable one would be most the donors when I go to give blood. Doing a wonderful thing but sanctimonious and smug
Great shout. Can I throw in anyone who gives to charity? When I say throw in, I mean to a pit of lions.

Had a couple of Barnardos* hipsters knock on the door a couple of weeks ago. He starts guilting me into a monthly payment by going on about the increase in sexual abuse in babies and children which is mostly caused by relatives or people the child knows.... He's telling me this while I have my 4 week old in my arms

*Barnardos do very worthwhile work

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:37 AM
dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by pc6090

People who talk at gigs
f*** me that's annoying. I'm pretty much over people who insist on taking f***ing photos every 5 minutes, as long as they don't block my view, but these c***s who can't shut up It's bad enough when you can hear a buzz of noise from the bar and/or the 500 people who couldn't get to the front but when they've actually made the effort to get to the front for a chat. f*** me

People who stand in doorways. Have you got a f***ing brain, you c***?

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:39 AM
pc6090

People who stand in front of the sandwiches in a shop and pick up every one then out them back as they can't decide which one to have.

Drivers who think it's ok to not queue in traffic and push in at the frint of the queue or go straight on when using a lane marked as a right turn lane

People who talk at gigs

People who eat at the cinema.

Loads of other things

FFS. People who double post

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:41 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger
f*** me that's annoying. I'm pretty much over people who insist on taking f***ing photos every 5 minutes, as long as they don't block my view, but these c***s who can't shut up It's bad enough when you can hear a buzz of noise from the bar and/or the 500 people who couldn't get to the front but when they've actually made the effort to get to the front for a chat. f*** me

agree with all that.
utter ****ers.

doorway lingerers ...yeah great shout. Leave a busy tube station or venue & then just stop outside to chat or text etc...
f***ing move out the bastard way. Unreal.
Subhuman scum.

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:42 AM
no fun

opened this thread thinking " I'll put a list of about 10 things and leave it at that", but theres that much stuff that makes me want to assault people that it would get me angry just listing them, so I wont

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:50 AM
Bunker Buster

Cash machine users, double carders, balance checkers, insufficient funds "oh I'll have one last check"

CO-OP is the worst machine for it, asking you 3 times if you need to check balance, require receipt.... JUST GIVE ME / THIS OAP SLOTH OUR CASH..

I can feel my fists clenching, head throbbing as some old boy searches through his pockets for his second card, card spat out, timed out...

Mums letting toddlers press the buttons "Iooooo he got the number wrong number what's he like?"

DEAD if he was ten years older.

Get your cash and f*** off, check your balance at home / another time ITS RAINING..

Actually seen someone print out their balance and then put their card back in...

Staring at the back of their head, imagine opening it up like an orange...

c***s.

Machines & people.

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:51 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs up

knew bunks would be over this like a rash

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:54 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA

*Barnardos do very worthwhile work
Loved it when they actually used to steal children. Really got their message of caring across

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:56 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigMikeA
knew bunks would be over this like a rash
Its a glorious sight

Unread 19-11-2015, 11:58 AM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dodger

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

doorway lingerers ...yeah great shout. Leave a busy tube station or venue & then just stop outside to chat or text etc...
f***ing move out the bastard way. Unreal.
Subhuman scum.
Best shout so far, doorway lingerers should basically be executed without trial

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:04 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Child of Darkness
I would cheerfully stab white people with dreads to death .

You're not a Rastafarian , you are from Sussex you c***s .
I posted that as I was sat having a coffee on Whitworth street, and some young bloke comes in, fully suited and booted, with long, lank blond dreadlocks all the way down to the middle of his back tied up at the front with a f***ing bandana. What the actual f*** you scruffy bastard

Shortly after him came an old, short bloke, dressed as a woman, pencil skirt, short leather jacket, teetering about on low heeled boots with a f***ing terrible ginger wig that was skew-whiff

The World is an odd place.

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:04 PM
Fat Al

When approaching a junction to turn left & the car in front of you wants to turn right.
If they were all the way over to the white line, I'd have enough room to go up the inside and turn left. But I can't because YOU'RE SAT IN THE f***ING MIDDLE OF THE LANE YOU GIBBERING THUNDERc***.
And of course, there is a c***load of traffic coming from the left so it's going to be ages before they can get out. And there is f*** ALL traffic coming from the right, so I could have been out and gone ages ago.

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:19 PM
Charlestown Rouge

What's that pal?

You're paying for your pint of lager with a debit card?

Righto.

Oh. The lad who you came for a drink with, your mate, he's not in a round, he's buying his own drink and.......yes, he's also using a debit card.

SCUM

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:20 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
What's that pal?

You're paying for your pint of lager with a debit card?

Righto.

Oh. The lad who you came for a drink with, your mate, he's not in a round, he's buying his own drink and.......yes, he's also using a debit card.

SCUM
With contactless is quicker than cash now

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:24 PM
est.1878

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
This.

Fair play to Charles for sacrificing his recent social life in order to prep the ceremony though

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:24 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
SCUM - buy your mate a drink FFS and what percentage of bars are on contactless? And I'm excluding "The Pork Pie Hat and Tattoo Sleeve" in the Northern Quarter.

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:26 PM
silv

Im a right one for always using my card. I never ever have cash on me.

Might try this apple pay, save me touching the scummy chip and pin machine.

I do, however, always buy a round. Its using the card that turns one pint into 4 pints and 4 shots.

Unread 19-11-2015, 12:33 PM
Billy Bigb*****

c***s on the M60 at junction 12 who stop in my free moving lane and put their indicators on to move into the queue on the opposite side of the road. Read the highway code motherf***er you're not meant to stop on a motorway