United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic

Unread 22-10-2017, 01:26 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

October heat shifts

Freezing one moments, sweaty the next. People lashing the heat up to the max in shops, restaurants etc. Lay off the heating c***s.

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:26 PM
lindelof

People dressed up as a superhero with a bucket standing in the entrance of a Tesco Express asking for money. Usually Eastern European.

You know that money isn't going to charity...

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:27 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof
People dressed up as a superhero with a bucket standing in the entrance of a Tesco Express asking for money. Usually Eastern European.

It’ll be poppy season soon so there’ll only be more of this sort of stuff

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by 20 times
It’ll be poppy season soon so there’ll only be more of this sort of stuff
Let it go mate......

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:35 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by lindelof

it's a good way to make an extra few shillings for a night on the lash.

me and lads do it outside ikea sometimes.

Jokes on the rubes that fall for it

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:36 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Let it go mate......

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:39 PM
Fat Al

People who watch a TV drama that is shown after the watershed, is preceded by warnings & is about some pretty horrific events & then the c***s act all outraged by it.

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:40 PM
20 times

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
People who watch a TV drama that is shown after the watershed, is preceded by warnings & is about some pretty horrific events & then the c***s act all outraged by it.
“Please call this number if you were impacted by the issues raised in this programme”

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:42 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
“Please call this number if you were impacted by the issues raised in this programme”
That's to help people....

Not to report outrage...

Ffs

Unread 23-10-2017, 12:47 PM
Throw

Quote:
That's to help people....

Not to report outrage...

Ffs
Jesus. Give us a call if this desperate, suicidal person's story annoyed f*** out of you.

Unread 23-10-2017, 01:48 PM
Crumps

Bloody imbecile.

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:09 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Throw
Jesus. Give us a call if this desperate, suicidal person's story annoyed f*** out of you.
20 Times after a PTSD heavy 'our girl'

"Hi guys, what the f*** do you think your doing, it's not a real f***ing disease, they choose to go out there, WHAT ? No I wasn't IN THE ARMY, I have very bad eyes and polio ankles...COURSE I COULD OF GOT IN, anyway, glad they're on the streets and have flashbacks..f***ing slag deserves it, from Corrie to Kabul, f*** her, f*** poppies, NFL, TAKE A KNEE BASTARDS....."

Beeeeeeeeeeep

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:24 PM
Fat Al

"If you were affected by the 17th century persecution of Catholics attempting regicide & revolution, please call the following number - 01GETOVERIT"

Unread 23-10-2017, 02:36 PM
20 times

Quote:
20 Times after a PTSD heavy 'our girl'

"Hi guys, what the f*** do you think your doing, it's not a real f***ing disease, they choose to go out there, WHAT ? No I wasn't IN THE ARMY, I have very bad eyes and polio ankles...COURSE I COULD OF GOT IN, anyway, glad they're on the streets and have flashbacks..f***ing slag deserves it, from Corrie to Kabul, f*** her, f*** poppies, NFL, TAKE A KNEE BASTARDS....."

Beeeeeeeeeeep

I laughed tbh Bunks

Unread 23-10-2017, 04:56 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fat Al
"If you were affected by the 17th century persecution of Catholics attempting regicide & revolution, please call the following number - 01GETOVERIT"
Its not really "persecution" most people were bothered tbph, more the graphic shots of them being ripped apart limb from limb and stuff

Unread 23-10-2017, 08:47 PM
Billy Redface

People on supermarket checkout queues who pay first and THEN put all their stuff in bags

As slowly as possible

While you're in line behind them

Die

Unread 23-10-2017, 10:47 PM
sa7

Quote:
Would be great if that number was just a recording of somebody laughing raucously at the caller

Unread 24-10-2017, 11:06 AM
Poop

When you pour milk onto your rice krispies in the morning and they spill out over the bowl and over the table and floor

Snap, crackle and f*** YOU YOU MOTHERf***ERS more like

Unread 24-10-2017, 11:07 AM
Jethro

Washing spoons

Unread 24-10-2017, 12:32 PM
MonkeyOnMyBack

Quote:
Originally Posted by Poop
When you pour milk onto your rice krispies in the morning and they spill out over the bowl and over the table and floor

Snap, crackle and f*** YOU YOU MOTHERf***ERS more like
Worse. Eating weetobix standing up and attempting to chop one before it's absorbed sufficient amounts of milk and your spoon slams through the bix splashing milk down your front. Thanks, I was already f***ing late.