Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
Am I? Thats nice babe. xoxox.

You know I am gorgeous though.

Oh, and it is "you're".
You like smoking you’re own d***.

Unread 10-04-2007, 03:45 PM
Jack Duckworth

i absolutely loved primary school, it was brilliant.

i take your point about the school disco attire, though. my mum bought me a paisley shirt from fosters menswear to wear one year, and i had my hair slicked back with about 2 tons of 'wet-look' gel.

i looked like the bastard lovechild of clark kent and my granddad.

Unread 10-04-2007, 03:49 PM
Stubbsy

Stubbsy aged 5

Unread 10-04-2007, 03:50 PM
koppas

I first fingered a bird during reading time in year 4.

Fact. She used to play with my little p**** too.

Unread 10-04-2007, 03:53 PM
LH_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i absolutely loved primary school, it was brilliant.

i take your point about the school disco attire, though. my mum bought me a paisley shirt from fosters menswear to wear one year, and i had my hair slicked back with about 2 tons of 'wet-look' gel.

i looked like the bastard lovechild of clark kent and my granddad.
Haha, 'wet look' gel. I can remember scooping handfuls of that grime onto my hair.

When you got to Year 6, you HAD to wear a Ben Sherman shirt to any parties or Discos, anyone who didn't was a square.

Unread 10-04-2007, 03:56 PM
1MUFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by koppas
She used to play with my little p**** too.
Still does ive heard......

Unread 10-04-2007, 03:58 PM
mark o

Year 6, year 4 and all this nonsense, you'll need to talk in old money for me to know what that means.

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:37 PM
Shegger

Anyone ever curl one off in the urinal?

Someone did in our primary, there was a f***ing investigation and such a scandal it made CSI look ordinary!

Interrogation tactics from the Headteacher on 9 year old kids, scary at the time mind!

p.s. It wuz Chelsea

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:40 PM
LH_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shegger
Anyone ever curl one off in the urinal?

Someone did in our primary, there was a f***ing investigation and such a scandal it made CSI look ordinary!

Interrogation tactics from the Headteacher on 9 year old kids, scary at the time mind!

p.s. It wuz Chelsea
Cheat!! Thats a secondary school story

I won't even go into the time BB (Won't reveal full name) kept going round the toilets wiping his shit all over the walls. Even in the girls toilets!!

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:40 PM
TheNew

Forgetting your P.E kit and either having to do the class in either

a) Your undies.

b) the kit supplied by the school. Usually a pair of adidas one stripe and a sweaty stinky t-shirt.

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:44 PM
LH_88

It's all coming back to me now

Getting a whole weeks 'indoor lunch' for climbing on the school roof to get our football down.

CB Pissing herself in assembly and me getting her piss all over my school trousers

Having to buy a new pair of school shoes and trousers every week because of playground football on the concrete.

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:46 PM
TheNew

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
Having to buy a new pair of school shoes and trousers every week because of playground football on the concrete.
You're bob on about that. I used to get absolutely bollocked off the old dear for wrecking my trousers.

Unread 10-04-2007, 04:48 PM
LH_88

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheNew
You're bob on about that. I used to get absolutely bollocked off the old dear for wrecking my trousers.
f***ing unreal! I would have a bath on a friday night and my legs would just be hundreds of bruises molded into one, with a few plasters and grazes thrown in

I'm going on like an old man and it was only 9-10 years ago this was happening.

Unread 10-04-2007, 05:44 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

Quote:
Originally Posted by LH_88
Yeah, I had a flourescent orange Diadora Tracksuit and a pair of light green Adidas Galaxies.

I think I saved them for REALLY big occasions. Like girls parties.
i once wore a beret. backwards.

and tried to serenade a girl by pretending to play the guitar to 'livin la vida loca'.

i even mimed taking it out from a case slung over my back.

Unread 10-04-2007, 05:47 PM
Red Caz

Quote:
Originally Posted by Krushkov
Having a fight in front of all the parents who had come to pick their kids up at the time. The fact that I a) battered the lad who started on me and b) called his gran a f***ing b****, meant that I didn't get invited to any birthday parties for most of my last two years there.

I had to be the narrator for the first five years of school plays because I was the only one who could read without a stutter, a lisp or getting the words wrong

Unread 10-04-2007, 06:52 PM
HarkNowHear

Tracing Paper bog roll if any

Free milk was nice though *

* incoming

Unread 10-04-2007, 07:08 PM
silv

some poor kid who sat opposite me having just jam sandwiches every day and i had an array of goodies most lunch times. Twixes, half a scotch egg or pepperami.. always used to share though. His Dad was too proud to get him the free school dinners that had loads more in them than he did.

getting hit in the face with a wet sponge ball covered in grit

why have grit in a kids playground?

also after leaving year 4 to go to the next stage up in school, they had built a massive play park.. mental it was. Never got a go on it.

Unread 10-04-2007, 07:36 PM
Kim Jong-il

Worst things about Primary school

Yorks red as supply teacher.
Closed Thread