United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Gotcha.

I agree it was a foul, and I also think the players behind him could have done more to keep the ball out of the net.

But then I would say that.
well rafael on the post was shit as per, though iirc according to G Nev recently, United are directed to come off the far post anyway

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:36 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
well rafael on the post was shit as per, though iirc according to G Nev recently, United are directed to come off the far post anyway
Yep he did say that. I can see the argument for doing it, but it didn't help that time.

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by c**kOfTheNorth
Yeah well done Fergie, great man-management. Drop De Gea after doing f*** all wrong then hook Rafael, our best player all season, after 30 minutes.
he was about to get himself sent off you clueless p****s

Unread 03-12-2012, 08:08 AM
IanStoreyLess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yes and be banned from the derby as a result. Smart move to hook rafael.

Unread 03-12-2012, 08:42 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yes, but you're missing the bigger picture, which is that this is another chance for some f***wit on the internet to call fergie a ****er.

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:40 PM
History

We talking about Rafael?

Have I mentioned i love him? and if anyone ever slags him off....Bad rep coming your way.

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:53 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by History
We talking about Rafael?

Have I mentioned i love him? and if anyone ever slags him off....Bad rep coming your way.
what about if we love him too?

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:56 PM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what about if we love him too?
That's ok Good rep

Unread 03-12-2012, 02:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Rooney's got 2 goals all season.

We have kept 1 clean sheet all season.

You know how unrealistic that prediction of yours?? If we keep a clean sheet and score 3 goals+ I will never post on here again and that is a promise.
if only we hadn't gifted those goals