United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:12 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Why did that one error have to cost us the match?

You usually take a more holistic approach to these things.
i never said it cost us the match tbf and i think it was a foul as well

but dunk reckoned other parts of that game cost us the £#%&!ing title, so i felt obliged to show how ludicrous those claims are

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:17 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
i never said it cost us the match tbf and i think it was a foul as well

but dunk reckoned other parts of that game cost us the £#%&!ing title, so i felt obliged to show how ludicrous those claims are
Gotcha.

I agree it was a foul, and I also think the players behind him could have done more to keep the ball out of the net.

But then I would say that.

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:31 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Grimson
Gotcha.

I agree it was a foul, and I also think the players behind him could have done more to keep the ball out of the net.

But then I would say that.
well rafael on the post was shit as per, though iirc according to G Nev recently, United are directed to come off the far post anyway

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:36 AM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
well rafael on the post was shit as per, though iirc according to G Nev recently, United are directed to come off the far post anyway
Yep he did say that. I can see the argument for doing it, but it didn't help that time.

Unread 03-12-2012, 12:37 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by CockOfTheNorth
Yeah well done Fergie, great man-management. Drop De Gea after doing £#%&! all wrong then hook Rafael, our best player all season, after 30 minutes.
he was about to get himself sent off you clueless #@&%!s

Unread 03-12-2012, 07:08 AM
IanStoreyLess

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Yes and be banned from the derby as a result. Smart move to hook rafael.

Unread 03-12-2012, 07:42 AM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yes, but you're missing the bigger picture, which is that this is another chance for some £#%&!wit on the internet to call fergie a £#%&!er.

Unread 03-12-2012, 11:56 AM
History

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
what about if we love him too?
That's ok Good rep

Unread 03-12-2012, 01:37 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Rooney's got 2 goals all season.

We have kept 1 clean sheet all season.

You know how unrealistic that prediction of yours?? If we keep a clean sheet and score 3 goals+ I will never post on here again and that is a promise.
if only we hadn't gifted those goals