United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-04-2023, 10:36 AM
Travis Bickle

We will finish in the top four. I am confident of that. Pretty sure it was Sparky who told us that Liverpool were definitely getting a top four place, so there's no room for the Geordies.

Unread 06-04-2023, 12:20 PM
Danoli

Quote:
Originally Posted by Seamus
they have to play arsenal and chelsea as well. We will piss top 4

This ^^

We are about to get vital players back for us who will be fit and fresh. We will get Top 4 no problem and the Geordies will do what Geordies always do…glorious failure

Unread 06-04-2023, 01:06 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Us and Newcastle will get top 4. Newcastle will make a documentary about it. Basically like winning a trophy for them.

Unread 06-04-2023, 04:22 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
And as I've said before, its not just them in but who they would be keeping out.

Brentford are a good side and tonight could easily have been worse for us, win against Everton and I will be cautiously optimistic again.
so would I, but as we all know from bitter experiances in the last 10 & a bit years, Everton tend to more effort in against our lads, than they do in their merseyside derby's of which , they so often fail to turn-up-in!

Unread 07-04-2023, 07:38 PM
Sparky***

Looks like we’ll be playing against 12 tomorrow afternoon

I can only imagine the hysteria if a current premier league ref was pictured wearing a United shirt.

Unread 07-04-2023, 11:31 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Looks like we’ll be playing against 12 tomorrow afternoon

https://twitter.com/centredevils/sta...Tig51Y-d5izVYA

I can only imagine the hysteria if a current premier league ref was pictured wearing a United shirt.
Should be a mechanism for getting this @#%&! stood down

There’s an assist there

Unread 08-04-2023, 12:33 AM
Stickman

Won’t matter tbh. More or less every ref we have just now is pulling cards out for our players for fun whilst “letting the game flow” when ours get smashed.

Unread 08-04-2023, 07:41 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
Won’t matter tbh. More or less every ref we have just now is pulling cards out for our players for fun whilst “letting the game flow” when ours get smashed.
yup. oliver is a little weasel.

Unread 08-04-2023, 03:17 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
yup. oliver is a little weasel.
Not as bad as he could have been today.

Unread 08-04-2023, 03:27 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Not as bad as he could have been today.
no, but I expect he'll get a christmas card from coleman.

Unread 08-04-2023, 05:27 PM
Chris Quayd

We've got the easiest run-in by far, spurs have still got to go to Newcastle and we could conveivably win the Europa. We are back in the CL and no amount of Sparky pissing in his stocking suspenders is going to change that.

Unread 08-04-2023, 05:47 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
We've got the easiest run-in by far, spurs have still got to go to Newcastle and we could conveivably win the Europa. We are back in the CL and no amount of Sparky pissing in his stocking suspenders is going to change that.
And Anfield. And they’re generally just a bit shit. We’re coming off the back of poor form and we’re still fairly comfortably in there. Newcastle are in some of their best form of the season and it’s just enough to be level on points with us.

And they’ve to play each other. Eriksen and Casemiro back is huge. Martial makes a big difference and some of the squad players have shown something this week too: The Scottish Player, Sabitzer, Sancho, Malacia and even Maguire have had their moments this week.

If we were in Spurs position, i can’t imagine Sparky would be saying anything other than we have no chance.

Unread 08-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd
You been peeking in my window?
Closed Thread