Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:09 PM
carrick_16

Default David Moyes - United didn't give me enough time to succeed or fail

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/foo...#ixzz3AaxySf19

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:11 PM
dunk

I thought he failed rather epically in the time allotted to him tbf.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:12 PM
DakotaFredsBigShoe

£#%&! off moyes : the sacking was handled unprofessionally though. Then again so was his appointment.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:14 PM
denis lawless

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:16 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by carrick_16
@#%&!

i hated him before ,during and now after United....i a praying he gets another job he is the shittest @#%&! in the world

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:16 PM
red in cumbria

Jesus Christ, can't he just £#%&! off??

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:17 PM
Billy Bigbollox

Diddums. £#%&! off Moyes you unutterable @#%&!

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:17 PM
denis lawless

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Jesus Christ, can't he just £#%&! off??
bit harsh on carrick tbf

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:18 PM
Cream

‘I also went into the job thinking I want to do exactly what I did at Everton. I want to be the same person. I want to manage in the same style. Because why would I change when I had success working that way? But now, looking back, I think there might have to have been a slightly different approach. I might have altered the style in which I managed
He is reluctant to explain exactly how.

---------------------------

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:19 PM
andyroo

Unless we win the domestic treble this year this two bob @#%&! will be popping up all the time. Get used to it.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:23 PM
barrington avenue

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
Unless we win the domestic treble this year this two bob @#%&! will be popping up all the time. Get used to it.
why exactly does he have this high opinion of himself?

his teams were shit and failed at every hurdle...as for bringing youth players through he is obviously a liar as well as a shit manager

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:24 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by barrington avenue
why exactly does he have this high opinion of himself?

his teams were shit and failed at every hurdle...as for bringing youth players through he is obviously a liar as well as a shit manager
£#%&!ed if I know. But his media mates are going to love him rubbing our noses in it that we haven't become Ajax 95 overnight.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
£#%&!ed if I know. But his media mates are going to love him rubbing our noses in it that we haven't become Ajax 95 overnight.
With 10 players out injured.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:30 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
With 10 players out injured.
Shouldn't have hurt us with a 35 man squad.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:35 PM
carrick_16

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
‘I also went into the job thinking I want to do exactly what I did at Everton. I want to be the same person. I want to manage in the same style. Because why would I change when I had success working that way? But now, looking back, I think there might have to have been a slightly different approach. I might have altered the style in which I managed
He is reluctant to explain exactly how.

---------------------------

No wonder we came 7th ( the first bolded bit ).

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:39 PM
dunk

Quote:
Shouldn't have hurt us with a 35 man squad.
I didn't say all 35 were useful.

Unread 16-08-2014, 11:50 PM
Summer Signing

At least he continues to be farcical beyond his farcical term as manager.

The Everton days really did take their toll, it would seem.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:07 AM
puressence

treated like shit tbh .....hope he does well elsewhere

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:11 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
treated like shit tbh
six million pounds he walked off with - for nothing but total failure.

The only thing Moyes should have had more of was polonium in his tea, the £#%&!ing negative, dull, defeatist shithead.

Unread 17-08-2014, 12:12 AM
Summer Signing

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
treated like shit tbh .....hope he does well elsewhere
He spent 70M to improve the champions of England and semi finalists of the European Cup from the previous year, and could have spent much more with a bit of belief in his own abilities as a football manager to sign players with those he passed up.

Hardly being treated like shit, is it?
Closed Thread