United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:40 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shooter McGavin
Had anyone replied to Morgan with Boom! yet the horrible @#%&!

Whenever he scores now, it's BOOM!

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:42 AM
irk

Why would anyone give a £#%&! what he goes to a fancy dress party as? £#%&!ing manufactured outrage ahoy!

Piers Morgan is offended? With his history regarding photographs? The neck.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:45 AM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Delighted for the lad - nice to see there was always a cheeky, fun loving personality behind the previously convincing disguise of a lanky, gormless cockney @#%&!.

the pic inside is even worse

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:50 AM
Jack Duckworth

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Delighted for the lad - nice to see there was always a cheeky, fun loving personality behind the previously convincing disguise of a lanky, gormless cockney @#%&!.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Looks like Obama
ffs, they don't all look the same if you must be racist, can you confine it to the mark duggan thread, please.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:52 AM
silv

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
not often, actually not ever, I agree with Piers Moron but he's right he should be sacked...or at least banned for a couple of years
are you taking the piss? or is it cos you think hes shit...

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:53 AM
Serenity Now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
Yes, Abu Hamza, Abu Qatada etc.

Unread 09-01-2014, 12:59 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
Why would anyone give a £#%&! what he goes to a fancy dress party as? £#%&!ing manufactured outrage ahoy!

Totally agree, but Smalling's still a tit for being so £#%&!ing naive.

The tabloids are hysterically predictable enough to force the FA to ban him from playing at the World Cup or something equally knee-jerk.
Utter stupidity from the lad Smalling.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:12 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by MJ Ramone

The tabloids are hysterically predictable enough to force the FA to ban him from playing at the World Cup or something equally knee-jerk.
It's like disneyland for those @#%&!s at the moment. All the anti-united, doomsday shit they could wish for.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:13 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
It's like disneyland for those @#%&!s at the moment. All the anti-united, doomsday shit they could wish for.
He's kind of put his foot in it here...

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:14 AM
armchair

Quote:

Who cares what they think. Can you imagine what Fergie would've made of this shitstorm compared to meek moyes?

We'd be us against the world, batten down the hatches. Moyes is giggling in interviews about refs. Fergie would've been banned from tv.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:16 AM
irk

Quote:

£#%&! them.

Although I'm sure he'll be forced to issue one of those nonsense apologies to his fans, friends, and family who he's "let down" and that he's sorry for causing "offence" which was "not my intention".

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:18 AM
RedMenace

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
£#%&! them.

Although I'm sure he'll be forced to issue one of those nonsense apologies to his fans, friends, and family who he's "let down" and that he's sorry for causing "offence" which was "not my intention".

"It's just bantz innit"

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:22 AM
That Boy Ronaldo!

Default What the £#%&! Chris Smalling

He's apologised (through his media company obviously)

"Chris and his girlfriend hosted a fancy dress party to celebrate Christmas and their belated birthdays with close friends in the assumed privacy of his own home. He dressed in a costume consisting of empty bottles of Jagermeister and cans of Red Bull strapped to his chest in an attempted comedy play on the popular ‘Jagerbomb drink’. Although he fully accepts in hindsight it was an ill-thought out and insensitive decision, absolutely no harm was intended whatsoever and he apologises for any offence caused”.

Picked a great week either way for this to be reported, he'll be fined

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:24 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Who cares what they think. Can you imagine what Fergie would've made of this shitstorm compared to meek moyes?

We'd be us against the world, batten down the hatches. Moyes is giggling in interviews about refs. Fergie would've been banned from tv.
I don't care what the Press think from United's point of view - or my own, just the fact from his point of view he's set himself up for some holier than thou, nauseating Press coverage which could cost him.
The Press will go all out to get him banned from something.

Moyes giggling at the Ref last night & saying "we've been laughing about it" was unwatchably cringe

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
It'll have already been drawn up by his agent & will be all over SSNews by 8am.
Predictable as £#%&!.

edit* ah, ok he's already done it TBR's post ..

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:25 AM
Barcabal

Cantona copied 'the hairy cornflake' look

Either way it looks poorly shopped. Any response from the player should be "Go £#%&! yourselves and up the PLO... I mean PLC!"

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:30 AM
taff

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
"Chris and his girlfriend hosted a fancy dress party to celebrate Christmas and their belated birthdays with close friends in the assumed privacy of his own home. He dressed in a costume consisting of empty bottles of Jagermeister and cans of Red Bull strapped to his chest in an attempted comedy play on the popular ‘Jagerbomb drink’. Although he fully accepts in hindsight it was an ill-thought out and insensitive decision, absolutely no harm was intended whatsoever and he apologises for any offence caused”.
£#%&!ing hell is chris morris scripting this season?

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:34 AM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Unlike most on here, I think the guy is a superb player. Never a fullback though.
#sage

best defender at the club. criminally misused.

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk

and this.

imagine how embarrassing it would have been if he'd gone as that useless @#%&! moyes. I am seething just thinking about it.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:35 AM
Charlestown Rouge

Ban him? For dressing up at home? £#%&! off.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:37 AM
ScarFace

anybody who has heard smalling talk, will know he is homosexual. I feel this is his way of coming out.

Unread 09-01-2014, 01:37 AM
MJ Ramone

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
£#%&!ing hell is chris morris scripting this season?

it's the most enjoyable season in ages tbf - in terms of laughs.
Closed Thread