United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 12-02-2017, 12:49 AM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Jem is right by the way....

Zlatan was poor today and has been for a while...
amazing he wasn't on the scoresheet but even if not at his best we still made a shed load of good openings and played some brilliant football with him leading the line and that's what it's all about...

on the chances we miss these days it reminds me of how profligate some of our best sides were, except that they scored shitloads on top of the missed chances.

Unread 12-02-2017, 12:53 AM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
I peaked?
Hard?

Unread 12-02-2017, 12:57 AM
£#%&! KFC

Thumbs down

Quote:

Zlatan was poor today and has been for a while...

You've been poorer for way longer

Unread 12-02-2017, 01:15 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC

Straightner next Sunday ?

Unread 12-02-2017, 02:12 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Billy Redface
He wasn't awful at all. He missed chances. Calm down.
Zlatan was ordinary. As he has been all season.

Unread 12-02-2017, 02:19 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Only when he's on the pitch, anonymous, losing the ball and being a £#%&!ing sloth.

Until he scores.

Top bloke off it.

It's like having a slow Tony Cottee on the RW Just put him in the middle and tell him to be between the penalty spot and the posts, he scores 40 a season.
Timing is everything.

Unread 12-02-2017, 02:39 AM
Billy Redface

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Zlatan was ordinary. As he has been all season.
So not awful. Glad we agree

Unread 12-02-2017, 07:47 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Awful game....Yeah of ouse he did you tit

We all know Mourinho winning another game will have you reaching for the hairshirt....your posts are almost as boring as Van Gaals United...let's face it you peaked in 2004 ..like Wenger
Quote:

Unread 12-02-2017, 08:29 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Ok...
That's exactly what you'd be claiming if it was Rooney tbf....

His finishing was mostly terrible, but his link up play was decent and he was always involved.

Obviously we can improve on a 35 year old but, generally, he's done far more than I expected when he signed. Pretty sure his mentality will be having a positive effect on the youngsters, and if and when greezy signs he'll be phased out. But still a lovely player and no doubt a great short term signing.

Hopefully he ends up on the coaching staff

Unread 12-02-2017, 08:45 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

Hopefully he ends up on the coaching staff
why?? He is only here for two years for a final swan song and rumored already to be considering that at the end of this season. He's played a handful of good games among a majority of mediocre ones (just like throughout his career) and as done just as much to hinder the progress of players as he has to have positive effect, I for one believe Pogba will flourish once he's not in he team.

Also, if I had a 35 year old colleague who kept hanging around with a 26 year old I'd think he was a right weird @#%&!.

Unread 12-02-2017, 08:46 AM
waynes ear's

What the £#%&!

Im gone

Unread 12-02-2017, 08:49 AM
shenwen

Quote:
Originally Posted by waynes ear's
What the £#%&!

Im gone

It's incredible. Zlat's mediocre career

Unread 12-02-2017, 08:50 AM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

It's incredible. Zlat's mediocre career
Read it properly.

Unread 12-02-2017, 09:31 AM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
why?? He is only here for two years for a final swan song and rumored already to be considering that at the end of this season. He's played a handful of good games among a majority of mediocre ones (just like throughout his career) and as done just as much to hinder the progress of players as he has to have positive effect, I for one believe Pogba will flourish once he's not in he team.

Also, if I had a 35 year old colleague who kept hanging around with a 26 year old I'd think he was a right weird c***.
Jesus. You've outdone yourself there

Unread 12-02-2017, 10:06 AM
jem

on reflection, I'm taking away ibra's one good touch yesterday. he made martial go wide and allowed the defence to get back. not martial's fault. a good touch would have had him in on goal. may have been deliberate.

ibra's shooting was awful and the one he hooked out from under the bar was so embarrassing that jo-mo would have similarly hooked any other player and dropped him for a couple of weeks after telling the press he was a #@&%!y jerk.

Unread 12-02-2017, 10:08 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem

ibra's shooting was awful and the one he hooked out from under the bar was so embarrassing that jo-mo would have similarly hooked any other player and dropped him for a couple of weeks after telling the press he was a #@&%!y jerk.
One of the worst finishes I've seen in a while....

Good job we were 2 up...

Just nod it in to the empty goal, why the need to show how high you can get your legs....?

Unread 12-02-2017, 10:47 AM
Whip Hubley

Quote:

Also, if I had a 35 year old colleague who kept hanging around with a 26 year old I'd think he was a right weird @#%&!.

Christ

Unread 12-02-2017, 11:09 AM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 12-02-2017, 11:12 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Only Jethro, fuzzy, silv and probably duckers left to post a smilie without actually telling me where I'm wrong.

Unread 12-02-2017, 11:15 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Only Jethro, fuzzy, silv and probably duckers left to post a smilie without actually telling me where I'm wrong.
Nothing you have said is wrong....

The thought of him on the coaching staff is laughable...

Really odd.