Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:40 AM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Think I hate him.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:40 AM
hopkins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
People thinking this is a good thing.:shakehead:You do realise that gibson will now get games.
it will increase his value for the january sales

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:41 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

can't wait for the turn of the year for the usual posters to have elevated anderson to the status of the missing piece of our jigsaw. harking back to 3 or 4 games at the beginning of the season and why he will change our fortunes upon his return.

''he was really good when he was 17 and playing for porto''

Total number of games prior to joining Manchester United:

2004–2005 Grêmio 19 (6)
2006–2007 Porto 18 (2)

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:42 AM
Withers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kidnapper
I have had my cruciate done and it is a right @#%&! to get back any where near pre-injury fitness and there seems to always be a niggling problem after playing games.

I was advised by the consultant and physio that they are increasingly seeing people and that includes pros that rush back too quickly and the graft they use failing.

They say 12 months should be the target. Like the dick that I am, I went back to playing at 6 months and have luckily not had any major problems yet, but it doesn't feel right.

The same thing happened to Essien, rushed back. Expect him to be out for the season.
Cheers Keano.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:43 AM
atticusgrinch

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloppy
People thinking this is a good thing.:shakehead:You do realise that gibson will now get games.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:51 AM
carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
can't wait for the turn of the year for the usual posters to have elevated anderson to the status of the missing piece of our jigsaw. harking back to 3 or 4 games at the beginning of the season and why he will change our fortunes upon his return.
So true

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:53 AM
Zorg

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop

''he was really good when he was 17 and playing for porto''

Total number of games prior to joining Manchester United:

2004–2005 Grêmio 19 (6)
2006–2007 Porto 18 (2)
You were defending his 'performance' against city the other day

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:55 AM
RedMenace

"There are two or three players who could improve us but they're not available". Fergie probably means Xavi, Iniesta and Messi.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:56 AM
The Return of JC

He's no missing jigsaw piece, but it's one less player to choose from. The one thing about our midfield was that we at least had the numbers. Now we don't even have that.

We've just got to hope Carrick's decent return continues and Fletcher's fitness can pick up with added games. Big ask.

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:56 AM
Harri Jaffa

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jez Quigley
No - because he isn't an 18yr old Messi/Matthaus/Scholes/Keane/Modric hybrid from the future born in Trafford Park to Latino parents thus isn't good enough for the Snob Squad, Los Equippos del Snobbos
Look out mate, Borsers and Dunkers will come out windmilling if they hear that stuff

Unread 25-11-2011, 11:59 AM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedMenace
"There are two or three players who could improve us but they're not available". Fergie probably means Xavi, Iniesta and Messi.
He's not wrong then.

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:03 PM
forwardirektion

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
He's not wrong then.
2 or 3 more like 23

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:06 PM
Jez Quigley

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
2 or 3 more like 23
db23

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:07 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Return of JC
He's no missing jigsaw piece, but it's one less player to choose from. The one thing about our midfield was that we at least had the numbers. Now we don't even have that.
Your right, im gutted were missing the Russian stacking, fat titted, pie eating doll already.......

Who will ever 'Make up the numbers' now...

Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
You were defending his 'performance' against city the other day
Was in arse. If I even suggested that I was being sarcastic.

Ginners

Time for gibson to step up

carlosartorial

Quote:
Originally Posted by forwardirektion
2 or 3 more like 23
Quote:
db23

It's £#%&!ING on!!!!

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:09 PM
Jez Quigley

Quote:
Originally Posted by carlosartorial

It's £#%&!ING on!!!!

Sadly, David Bentley has been seen going into a BUPA hospital in Didsbury for a check-up :shakehead:

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Sadly, David Bentley has been seen going into a BUPA hospital in Didsbury for a check-up :shakehead:
Bentley's a Wum.

Unread 25-11-2011, 12:13 PM
Tiberian

The midfield for Basle has limited options now, Fletcher and Giggs with Carrick out and the other injuries.

On the plus side it means more chances for the younger players, but I still think that Anderson is a good player, was key to the fast start to the season and ended last season well. The partnership with Fletcher did not work at all. He does have the ability to up the tempo that none of the other midfield options really have, bar Giggs in short bursts.

Scholes to come out of retirement.
Closed Thread