United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 06-12-2020, 05:22 AM
utd99

Going to give him two extra points just for the shot because I’m feeling generous.

2/10

Unread 06-12-2020, 05:45 AM
armchair

I felt once the shackles were off he was great. Odd that it took bringing on another attacking midfielder for him to play to his abilities, I think it's a mental problem.

Unread 06-12-2020, 10:33 AM
Whip Hubley

Thumbs down

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
the black veron.

next.

Tempted to bad rep you for that pal comparing the little witch to the little bitch

Unread 06-12-2020, 10:35 AM
Hyman_Roth

Thumbs up

His goal was a moment of magic and that’s sometimes all you need to change the dynamic of a match. Incredible goal and created our win.

7/10

Unread 06-12-2020, 10:36 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
His goal was a moment of magic and that’s sometimes all you need to change the dynamic of a match. Incredible goal and created our win.

7/10
Ha ha ha ha ha ha ha h nope.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:03 PM
NedKelly

His fans will dine out on that goal for ages. As good as it was, it’s still an isolated moment in a sea of shit. If he can do that every game? Great, would like his all-round general play to improve as well but it’s a start. Will he do that every game? Will he £#%&!.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:07 PM
History

He was lucky to stay on the pitch yesterday. The one time he didnt take 7 touches of the ball and treat it like his own personal toy he produced something

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:11 PM
Chorlton74

Overhead kicks in his own pelanty area.

What a tit.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:12 PM
NedKelly

I lost count of how many times he gave the ball away in our half. The chance they had where they hit the post from the toepoke (Bowen or Fornals I think), all came from him giving it away.

It leads me to think he’d do well back in Italy or in Spain because of the slower pace. He just seems unable to adapt to teams pressing, and he almost always capitulates when pressure is put on him.

Failing that, stop playing him as a deep lying midfielder and keep him well out of our half as he is a total liability there.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:47 PM
Patty_b

Wonderful goal, no getting past that. But it's about £#%&!ing time.

Other than the goal he was ok. That's it. Unfortunately that'll be enough for him and his fans to live off for the rest of the season.

Danny Murphy's MOTD analysis was funny. Showing how good he was in the first half with his passing. Could've just as easily shown how shit he was in the first half by highlighting all his simple passes that went straight to the opposition.

5/10 for the goal alone.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:48 PM
Palmer

Tough crowd.

He was easily the best player who started the game.

I'm generally not a lover of the guy, but I'll admit when he player well and yesterday he did.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:49 PM
Medlock

Quote:
Originally Posted by Palmer
Tough crowd.

He was easily the best player who started the game.

Unread 06-12-2020, 12:58 PM
armchair

Showed promise and gave us all hope that recovery from covid is possible.

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:02 PM
atticusgrinch

Saved us yesterday with a 25 yard wonder goal.

Because up until his intervention, we were being schooled by David Moyes.

Mad he's still getting played anywhere in our half.

8/10.

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:02 PM
marlo

The only one showing for the ball and trying to make something happen. Getting things going.
It’s no suprise he stayed on and went on to score a goal not many could.

Some are saying his fans will dine off his goal, it will probably goal be the month or season so excuse United fans to appreciate the goal and what it started in relation to our amazing comeback.

At least we are dining in something tangible not just the fact a player has no Instagram presence and “looks” like the sort of player they’d like.

I apologise for appreciating and wanting the best for one our best players in terms of ability and accomplishments.

the other day fernandes gave the ball i think it was 35 times in a game but it’s as because he was “trying to make things happen” and then it was justified by the fact he scored or assisted.

well our homegrown Paul did the same but some are still moaning he shouldn’t have been inthe pitch 2nd half
Yesteday you could see him picking up the ball and moaning and waving his hands in frustration at the lack of movement but seemingly it’s his fault.

Let’s just be consistent and not put down our own players.

Thanks guys.

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:20 PM
guerreiro

Utter shit. One nice shot for the first time in ‘how many years?’

No one expects or surely wants him to stay, including himself as he’s said many times.

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:25 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by guerreiro
Utter shit. One nice shot for the first time in ‘how many years?’

No one expects or surely wants him to stay, including himself as he’s said many times.
why are we even talking about him staying 10 games into the new season?

i actually some of you are not happy he scored

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:25 PM
Whip Hubley

Homegrown

Was here for what, a couple of years before fergie exposed him and his fat @#%&! of an agent?

One of our worst ever signings. Had a decent game yesterday but still wasn't close to being the best player in our side. His first half was disgusting.

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:33 PM
guerreiro

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
why are we even talking about him staying 10 games into the new season?

i actually some of you are not happy he scored
Because he’s been talking about wanting to leave for the past 2 years and it finally looks/feels like we might cut our losses if someone actually comes in for him in 4 weeks time.

I’m happy United scored, not happy for Pogba scoring as I don’t support or particularly like him due to his performances on the pitch and actions off it.

Unread 06-12-2020, 01:35 PM
Bunker Buster

#itWas1-2
Closed Thread