United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:03 PM
Big Norm

First game I've really thought the fans not being there affected it. Was a performance that could definitely have been lifted by the supporters imo.

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:04 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
First game I've really thought the fans not being there affected it. Was a performance that could definitely have been lifted by the supporters imo.
Agreed.

Sparky & Lok in the stands could have made all the difference.

To Chelsea.

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:30 PM
jem

we didn't play for a draw. their keeper kept out a couple of good shots and rashers missed a chance that martial would have put away every time. 4-0 wouldn't have flattered us. james is shit, though. there's no excuse for picking him.

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Tronics

Bruno Fernandes was terrible, so wasteful in possession, always looking for the Hollywood ball, flicking balls around the corner when no-one is there. So bad.

Solskjaer shit the bed with the lineup so not surprised with the performance if I'm honest. But he's a terrible coach if our individuals don't win us the game we lose/draw.

Daniel James has no right playing for United week in week out, he's terrible, he gets himself in decent positions with his pace but he's completely brain dead in the final 3rd, always makes the wrong decisions.

Pogba changed the game when he came on, especially when Bruno when on the right.

How VDB can't get into that team is beyond me.

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:41 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tronics
Bruno Fernandes was terrible, so wasteful in possession, always looking for the Hollywood ball, flicking balls around the corner when no-one is there. So bad.

Solskjaer shit the bed with the lineup so not surprised with the performance if I'm honest. But he's a terrible coach if our individuals don't win us the game we lose/draw.

Daniel James has no right playing for United week in week out, he's terrible, he gets himself in decent positions with his pace but he's completely brain dead in the final 3rd, always makes the wrong decisions.

Pogba changed the game when he came on, especially when Bruno when on the right.

What the £#%&! were you watching?

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:43 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Pogba won’t sleep with you mate

Unread 24-10-2020, 09:44 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Pogba won’t sleep with you mate

Unread 24-10-2020, 10:04 PM
TheNew

Quote:

Your last sentence is acceptable and the James assesment is about right, but the rest is absolute %@#$&!s.

Unread 24-10-2020, 10:14 PM
dragflick

Quote:

Jesus £#%&!ing wept.

Unread 24-10-2020, 10:16 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Jesus £#%&!ing wept.
Convinced he’s on a wum, refuse to believe anyone can be that thick.

Unread 24-10-2020, 10:30 PM
Ethers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Jesus £#%&!ing wept.

He’s either wumming, or Pogba himself. Or both.

Unread 24-10-2020, 10:55 PM
Medlock

Red face

Quote:

You should get this on Twitter mate

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:06 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Norm
The biggest mard arse last seen United live at the 2004 final against Millwall and the other has never seen United live mate. They won't get this.

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:10 PM
andyroo

Quote:
Originally Posted by MUFC One Love
The biggest mard arse last seen United live at the 2004 final against Millwall and the other has never seen United live mate. They won't get this.
This isn't about them. It's about the ones who actually do go, not the whingers on here (like me).

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:21 PM
MUFC One Love

Quote:
Originally Posted by andyroo
This isn't about them. It's about the ones who actually do go, not the whingers on here (like me).
Top Aussie reds.

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Its a typical Tronics post in that respect tbf.

Unread 24-10-2020, 11:43 PM
Slice

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Agreed.

Sparky & Lok in the stands could have made all the difference.

To Chelsea.

Unread 25-10-2020, 12:26 AM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice

performance of the day? muffers calling out the cockney reds. makes me proud to be from midd

Unread 25-10-2020, 12:29 AM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth

performance of the day? muffers calling out the cockney reds. makes me proud to be from midd

Unread 25-10-2020, 12:37 AM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Slice
Just want to say, you are on the radar.