Closed Thread

Unread 01-01-2021, 11:44 PM
triple sod

Angry

Rattled:

Quote:
Yet another non existent win for them from diving
Quote:
if it was a fair competition i dont think anyone would be worried about them but you can see for yourself how everything goes in their favour.
Quote:
As a club we're too soft. As a team we're too fair and nice.

These are still ruthless shithouses and the media love them. If Fernandes was in a Liverpool shirt he'd have been deported by now, instead he's hailed the way Cantona was when he came over and won them the league.
Quote:
Take their pens and late jammed goals this season away from them. They're 9 points worse off. Easy. There's no £#%&!ing way you can win a league on pure luck alone, or even mount a challenge for one on it. It just baffles me how no @#%&! in the media has the %@#$&!s to question the amount of point saving pens these @#%&!s are getting.
Quote:
Anyone got a still of the hand ball at the end?
Quote:
On the bright side, it means they will keep Ole at the wheel. Every cloud etc...

Unread 01-01-2021, 11:50 PM
puressence

There £#%&!ing fuming 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 01-01-2021, 11:52 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
v Villa...

An increasing number of references to that old rawk favourite, CORRUPTION, are beginning to sneak back into their Utd thread
I guess Corruption was on holiday last season, when they won the league.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:01 AM
Dr Stranger

I always like the ‘take away pens and they’d be’.... so are we taking away everyone’s penalties to make it fair? I can think of four Liverpool pens off the top of my head this season already.

And there was nothing scabby about the Salah opener on that crucial six pointer against Spurs. No siree.

Can someone tell me the cap on penalties that we’re supposed to have too, please?

I always like how it’s a penalty awarded, never a foul committed. Like it falls out the £#%&!ing Sky. I think United should launch an investigation into the disgraceful amount of fouls committed against their players in the penalty area.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:11 AM
Switching Off

Fulham weren't given an absolute stonewaller against them, even after VAR, but that sort of stuff gets forgotten.

Unread 02-01-2021, 01:50 PM
AK14

Thread

They’re worried

Unread 02-01-2021, 03:22 PM
barca99

Imagine the scenes if (when) we get a penalty at Anfield

Unread 02-01-2021, 04:08 PM
Pop

I love it when they get really paranoid and start screaming corruption and demand FA investigations into Utd, then remember Gill's role who will cover up any findings.

Then come the demands that they should sue the Premier League followed by poems, shaking with rage and finally floods of tears before declaring they are done with the game....

"What's the point anymore, am going for a long walk to cool down. Absolutely SEETHING here"

Unread 02-01-2021, 04:18 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
I love it when they get really paranoid and start screaming corruption and demand FA investigations into Utd, then remember Gill's role who will cover up any findings.

Then come the demands that they should sue the Premier League followed by poems, shaking with rage and finally floods of tears before declaring they are done with the game....

"What's the point anymore, am going for a long walk to cool down. Absolutely SEETHING here"

Unread 02-01-2021, 05:05 PM
Dr Stranger

If the FA are biased towards United, why did they allow Liverpool to win the league last season?

Unread 02-01-2021, 05:50 PM
Pop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
If the FA are biased towards United, why did they allow Liverpool to win the league last season?
They have to mix things up a bit. Utd's dominance through FA collusion in the 90/00's was getting blatantly obvious so Mr Ferguson in agreement with the FA retired and teams like Leicester, City and Liverpool were permitted the odd title victory or two to appease them and prevent investigations into footballing corruption. But as part of the aforementioned agreement David Gill was given a senior role at the FA who will fix the game so Utd will be back winning titles before the tenth anniversary of Mr Fergusons retirement.

Clear as day.

Unread 02-01-2021, 05:59 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
They have to mix things up a bit. Utd's dominance through FA collusion in the 90/00's was getting blatantly obvious so Mr Ferguson in agreement with the FA retired and teams like Leicester, City and Liverpool were permitted the odd title victory or two to appease them and prevent investigations into footballing corruption. But as part of the aforementioned agreement David Gill was given a senior role at the FA who will fix the game so Utd will be back winning titles before the tenth anniversary of Mr Fergusons retirement.

Clear as day.
Ah yes, the ‘can’t make it too obvious’ argument for anything that opposes the theory. Foolproof!

Unread 02-01-2021, 07:21 PM
Chavez

Beautiful.... they have just won the league by the 18 points; whilst giving us all the "privilege" of seeing the type of football the world has never seen. This under a manager who is surrogate scouse; blessed with the spirit of Bill and Bob rising from the grave and a front three better the Trinity.

Six months on they get a couple of key injuries that every club gets in the course of a normal season and it all begins to unfold. They have an ageing, relatively thin squad with more issues to solve moving forward than they seemingly have answers to.

Most of cranks posting in that thread will have grown up during a period of United dominance. They were insecure about us in the 70's and 80's despite them winning everything and lets be straight they thought we were gone after last season..

The level of panic and paranoia after 16 games against an emerging United side which still has plenty to do and prove is not the reaction of a support confident in its status. Forever in our shadow YSB

Unread 02-01-2021, 07:23 PM
Sapien

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez
Beautiful.... they have just won the league by the 18 points; whilst giving us all the "privilege" of seeing the type of football the world has never seen. This under a manager who is surrogate scouse; blessed with the spirit of Bill and Bob rising from the grave and a front three better the Trinity.

Six months on they get a couple of key injuries that every club gets in the course of a normal season and it all begins to unfold. They have an ageing, relatively thin squad with more issues to solve moving forward than they seemingly have answers to.

Most of cranks posting in that thread will have grown up during a period of United dominance. They were insecure about us in the 70's and 80's despite them winning everything and lets be straight they thought we were gone after last season..

The level of panic and paranoia after 16 games against an emerging United side which still has plenty to do and prove is not the reaction of a support confident in its status. Forever in our shadow YSB
Must say I'm liking the cut of Chavez' gib

Unread 02-01-2021, 07:29 PM
armchair

Saw an article gloating that they'd get more rest than us before our meeting.

I think we've five days and they have nine

Unread 02-01-2021, 07:33 PM
Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
Saw an article gloating that they'd get more rest than us before our meeting.

I think we've five days and they have nine
9 days to stew on yet more dropped points against Southampton. Not even halfway through the season and they're rattled, red men are finally coming up the hill.

Unread 04-01-2021, 11:04 PM
Sapien

Quote:
It's so clear things are being put in place for this lot to win the league

Unread 04-01-2021, 11:35 PM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sapien
From RAWK: It's so clear things are being put in place for this lot to win the league
So I guess RAWK is a delightful place tonight

Unread 05-01-2021, 12:08 AM
Pop

v Southampton

- Utd would have got 2 or 3 penalties tonight

- MOTM, Andre Marriner

- Used to laugh at the idea of a "super league", but it can't be worse than this. Absolutely had it with these directed games to create an even league or for whatever purpose they do it.

- If you offered me top 4 now I would take it no questions asked.

- Absolutely corrupt bullshit

- If Marriner put in a performance like that against Ferguson-era Man Utd, he'd never ref in this league again.

- Only thing for it now is to null and void the season.

- Top 4 is at serious risk

- I really really really can not believe what I just saw.

- Worst reffing I have ever seen

- We made a massive error complaining about David Coote. His mates haven’t forgotten.

- I'm getting closer and closer each week to being completely done with this £#%&!ing league.

- Week after week we're getting £#%&!ed over by officials and then having to watch the likes of Pogba awarded penalties for £#%&!ing kicking himself.

- What’s the point

- Ref was corrupt

- Utd easily get two penalties in that game

- I've said all along that it isn't a conspiracy against us but now even I'm getting second thoughts

- Until the manager or the captain comes out and calls the officiating against us what it is, absolutely biased we aren't turning this around. We need to stand up to this stuff

- If the refs favour our opponents there is nothing we can do. If weren't so unlikeable as a club it might help. Then you have to question why we are so hated

- They are not going to let us win the title.

- The FA, the Premier League, PGMOL, Sky, BT and whoever else....you’ll get exactly what you deserve. What’s ‘best for the integrity of the competition’ will see it permanently extinguished and I can’t £#%&!ing wait.

- At this point I’m numb to it all and just waiting for next season to roll around.

And finally, Klopp's post match comments: "What Andre Marriner did with Sadio Mane tonight, I'm not sure that's okay. Man United had more penalties in two years than me in five and a half years

Unread 05-01-2021, 12:11 AM
JamesPolk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chavez

When their greatest ever manager Shankly is qouted to say this when he took over Liverpool in 1959:
He recalled how Liverpool chairman Tom (T.V.) Williams asked him if he would like to manage the "best club in the country", to which Shankly replied: "Why, is Matt Busby packing up?"

You know its the ultimate truth
Closed Thread