United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-10-2019, 07:56 AM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by rustling jimmies
Won’t waste my time even speaking about football with a clown like you.
Yep, you’re confirmed stupid.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Don't worry lads, Jammy Dodger says it's easy apparently
Yeah, that’s what I said. Join rustling jimmies in the dunce corner.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
yep £#%&!ing bizarre. He would have been perfect for us. Surprised City didn't go for him either.
Seems pretty clear there’s only so much money available and after that we have to sell before we buy. Probably a wage budget issue, which is again down to woodward and judge.

Unread 26-10-2019, 09:06 AM
puressence

Quote:
Because people on this forum can't bear to backtrack on their initial assessment of players or managers.

Especially when he's a walking meme.

But as you say, underneath all the cringe, there's a decent manager. Some on here just can't bear to admit it.
Sparky your the biggest flip flop on the site. A walking flip flop like Brian’s flip flop

Unread 26-10-2019, 09:14 AM
ScarFace

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScarFace
not southy v the foxes !!

Glad i turned off instantly. nil nil dross draw.

oh wait no thats us tomorrow.

Unread 26-10-2019, 10:31 AM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
Sparky your the biggest flip flop on the site. A walking flip flop like Brian’s flip flop
Anyone?

Unread 26-10-2019, 10:39 AM
Stickman

Quote:
Anyone?
I find it helps if you turn your phone upside down.

Unread 26-10-2019, 11:37 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I find it helps if you turn your phone upside down.
Flip flop that phone Sparky.

Unread 26-10-2019, 12:55 PM
Casanova85

0-9. The kind of totally unexpected and outrageous (ridiculous) result only seen in the PL.

I don't remember Barcelona or Madrid scoring 9 against lesser Liga clubs, or Bayern, or Juve. Which reminds me: is Leicester the new member of the PL Top6 (Utd out) ?

Unread 26-10-2019, 01:38 PM
20LEgend1999

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85
Which reminds me: is Leicester the new member of the PL Top6 (Utud out) ?
Not sure yet, think the Peaky Gooners have the casting vote. Don't think they'll be welcomed by The White Harts, given Harry Kane's history with the inferiorly chinned Jamie Vardy.

Unread 26-10-2019, 02:46 PM
Casanova85

Anyway, I think this result has broken Southampton and they will get relegated (along with Norwich and an out-of-gas/overachievers Watford).

Good news for Man Utd.

Unread 26-10-2019, 02:50 PM
utd99

Quote:
Anyway, I think this result has broken Southampton and they will get relegated (along with Norwich and an out-of-gas/overachievers Watford).

Good news for Man Utd.

Unread 26-10-2019, 02:57 PM
Casanova85

Yeh, just see Ole getting a tight-exhausting 0-1 victory tomorrow. For his sake.

Unread 26-10-2019, 04:14 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Yeh, just see Ole getting a tight-exhausting 0-1 victory tomorrow. For his sake.
You are an atrocious poster and are more incoherent than pure.

Please log off, change your password to something you won't remember and never log in again.

Also deactivate your email so you can't get password reset notifications. Please also ask your ISP to block access to this domain so you aren't tempted to re-register with a new username.

Other than that, great post.

Unread 26-10-2019, 04:44 PM
Casanova85

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
You are an atrocious poster and are more incoherent than pure.

Please log off, change your password to something you won't remember and never log in again.

Also deactivate your email so you can't get password reset notifications. Please also ask your ISP to block access to this domain so you aren't tempted to re-register with a new username.

Other than that, great post.
Great twist at the end.

Unread 26-10-2019, 04:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

Quote:

Unread 26-10-2019, 05:22 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:

Good news for Man Utd.
Hopefully you spelled Newcastle wrong.

Unread 26-10-2019, 09:18 PM
Casanova85

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Hopefully you spelled Newcastle wrong.

Who knows? Norwich might get a +3 points push this sunday.

Unread 26-10-2019, 09:38 PM
Jack Duckworth

i've never seen a side capitulate like southampton did. 0-9 at home is £#%&!ing shocking. the manager will get the stick, but the players are bottle jobs and an embarrassment.

Unread 26-10-2019, 10:08 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jack Duckworth
i've never seen a side capitulate like southampton did. 0-9 at home is £#%&!ing shocking. the manager will get the stick, but the players are bottle jobs and an embarrassment.
They still drew with us

Unread 26-10-2019, 11:37 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Great twist at the end.
Closed Thread