United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Love United, Hate Glazer
Reply
 
Unread 10-03-2023, 04:15 PM
dunk
 
Default


Uh-oh..
 
Unread 10-03-2023, 04:17 PM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Nah. Full sale or nowt. Nobody is helping them.
 
Unread 10-03-2023, 04:20 PM
est.1878
 
Default

It is the management affiliate of American hedge funds Elliott Associates L.P. and Elliott International Limited

Ive swung full Qatari again
 
Unread 10-03-2023, 04:24 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Nah. Full sale or nowt. Nobody is helping them.
These Elliott lads would apparently be open to finding a full sale. They just don’t know who to.

Seems a weird arrangement?
 
Unread 10-03-2023, 05:07 PM
moransbleedinghead
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
isn't this Elliot group stuff old news? wasn't this "provide funding" stuff clarified a few weeks ago when their name was first mentioned
 
Unread 11-03-2023, 11:12 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

 
Unread 11-03-2023, 11:17 AM
believe
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Murtough must have give them the nod
 
Unread 11-03-2023, 11:21 AM
Dr Stranger
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Murtough must have give them the nod
 
Unread 11-03-2023, 08:15 PM
moransbleedinghead
 
Default

Wouldn't it be fantastic if the Glazers had a huge wedge of cash on deposit in SVB.
 
Unread 11-03-2023, 08:59 PM
erictheking7
 
Default

Anyone thinking that the Glazers might be staying is deluded. You only need to look at our January business to see the precarious position of our finances. We desperately needed a striker, we got a competition winner.
 
Unread 11-03-2023, 09:02 PM
measlyshark
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by erictheking7
Anyone thinking that the Glazers might be staying is deluded. You only need to look at our January business to see the precarious position of our finances. We desperately needed a striker, we got a competition winner.
We did, but tbf 'nicest Aryan in the Benelux' is a certified important competition.
 
Unread 12-03-2023, 06:48 PM
Sparky***
 
Default

a nice metaphor for their ownership

 
Unread 12-03-2023, 06:55 PM
NedKelly
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
a nice metaphor for their ownership

https://twitter.com/ste_conlon/statu...448424961?s=20
Part of the charm.
 
Unread 12-03-2023, 07:14 PM
Ethers
 
Default

Videoing in the toilets? Is that Martin Edwards?

£#%&!ing hell, bit of piss on your shoes is standard any time you go to a match or a gig tbh.

That isn’t an inch anyway…..
 
Unread 12-03-2023, 07:22 PM
92ToBury
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Videoing in the toilets? Is that Martin Edwards?

£#%&!ing hell, bit of piss on your shoes is standard any time you go to a match or a gig tbh.

That isn’t an inch anyway…..
Used to be accepted when paying £2.50 in the Stretford End in the 80s. Now you're paying £50 for a seat, it's a bit of a different level of expectation.
 
Unread 13-03-2023, 02:05 AM
Wayne Jenkins
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
a nice metaphor for their ownership

https://twitter.com/ste_conlon/statu...448424961?s=20
The roof needs fixing but everything else is fine and dandy.

Btw did we mention season ticket prices are going up only 5%. I mean it's barely a grand for good seat right.
 
Unread 13-03-2023, 04:27 AM
westcoastvan
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by moransbleedinghead
Wouldn't it be fantastic if the Glazers had a huge wedge of cash on deposit in SVB.
That would be awesome!!! Unlikely though as they are mostly involved in real estate.

If the Elliot group provides backing to the Glazers, I'm going to make it my life mission to create an inverse manchester united etf, so fans can short the stock, and drive the shares into the ground!
 
Unread 13-03-2023, 06:13 AM
shenwen
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by 92ToBury
Used to be accepted when paying £2.50 in the Stretford End in the 80s. Now you're paying £50 for a seat, it's a bit of a different level of expectation.
Come on mate, going back to your seat with your feet stinking of piss is just part of the experience. £#%&! it, just piss down the back of the person in front of you and it'll feel like it's the 1970s again.

 
Unread 13-03-2023, 07:04 AM
believe
 
Default

There’s one thing the Qataris love and that’s a pristine toilet set up. Hopefully all the toilets next season are equipped with an Indian on minimum wage handing you toilet roll when you’ve finished washing your hands.
 
Unread 13-03-2023, 07:34 AM
Stickman
 
Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
There’s one thing the Qataris love and that’s a pristine toilet set up. Hopefully all the toilets next season are equipped with an Indian on minimum wage handing you toilet roll when you’ve finished washing your hands.
Reply
Thread Tools
Similar Threads for: The Glazer Reign Is Crumbling
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
This is the story of Ed Woodward's Man United reign - he knows he failed to deliver fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 06-01-2022 12:40 PM
Timeline: Glazers and their turbulent reign at Manchester United fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 02-05-2021 07:00 PM
Eric cautioned for Assault - When will his reign of terror end? irk Football 39 14-03-2014 10:49 AM
well, we're into the last 30 minutes or so of Big Freggleson's reign ! Fountz Football 294 04-07-2013 07:24 AM
4 Forwards from SAFs reign. magic_cantona Football 90 14-12-2012 03:45 AM
All times are GMT +1. The time now is 04:30 PM.
Copyright ©2006 - 2024 utdforum.com. This site is in no way affiliated to Manchester United Football Club.