United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-11-2019, 03:51 PM
Cream

Thought he worked a little bit harder yesterday and seems a better option than Rashford down the middle.

Unread 25-11-2019, 05:02 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream
Thought he worked a little bit harder yesterday and seems a better option than Rashford down the middle.
In a game where Rashford scored and created a goal. Knew I was missing something.

Unread 25-11-2019, 05:10 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
In a game where Rashford scored and created a goal. Knew I was missing something.

Unread 25-11-2019, 05:27 PM
Cream

Quote:
Made space for him. Durr brain.

Unread 25-11-2019, 09:47 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Was garbage yesterday.
In such a sparkling team performance too.

Front three was isolated until we actually decided to go for the game. Then you get Rashy scoring and assisting and Martial and James combining beautifully for the third goal. Those guys will make stuff happen if we decide to be proactive and play like Manchester United.

If we arse about with seven defensive players and no imagination to the passing, we'll get a lot of garbage from everyone this season.

Unread 25-11-2019, 09:58 PM
Ethers

Yesterday was a mess.

But if you can’t see the improvement in our attacking play since he came back into the side then I don’t really know what to say. It’s blindingly obvious.

Unread 25-11-2019, 10:01 PM
My Name is Keith

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
Yesterday was a mess.

But if you can’t see the improvement in our attacking play since he came back into the side then I don’t really know what to say. It’s blindingly obvious.
Everyday of the week. Has completely transformed rashers not being the lone striker too. Is probs our most talented player - too often infuriating though.

Unread 26-11-2019, 01:24 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Keith
Everyday of the week. Has completely transformed rashers not being the lone striker too. Is probs our most talented player - too often infuriating though.
Because he’s lazy. No one wants that to be the case, it just is.

Unread 26-11-2019, 01:42 PM
Sparky***

Shameful that old man Jagielka had him in his pocket for about 80 £#%&!ing minutes tbh.

If we'd have matched Sheffield United for intensity and aggression from the word go we'd have probably smashed them, but they bullied us all over the park and that includes Martial

Unread 26-11-2019, 01:44 PM
BoJosRedArmy

Shame ole took him off as we'd have come away with the 3 points

Unread 26-11-2019, 01:57 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by BoJosRedArmy
Shame ole took him off as we'd have come away with the 3 points
Thanks Nostradamus.

Unread 26-11-2019, 01:57 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
Thanks Nostradamus.
Didn’t Nostradamus predict the future?

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:00 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Shameful that old man Jagielka had him in his pocket for about 80 £#%&!ing minutes tbh.

If we'd have matched Sheffield United for intensity and aggression from the word go we'd have probably smashed them, but they bullied us all over the park and that includes Martial
Tbf, every pass to him in the first half was awry by 5 yards. The lad stood no chance.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:03 PM
utd99

Quote:
Didn’t Nostradamus predict the future?
Yes, hence the reason Ole could have used Bozo on the bench instead of that mannequin Carrick.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:04 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Tbf, every pass to him in the first half was awry by 5 yards. The lad stood no chance.
heaven forbid he should have to move about a bit.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:05 PM
utd99

Quote:
The way he came off actually upped his sprinting stats.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:27 PM
shenwen

Quote:

Remember several passes bouncing off him as well.

If he stays with us until he’s 30, will we still be taking up his “talent”?

I like the lad and if he can come good he’ll be some player for us. But he’s got to start soon.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:29 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Yeah. The front three were kept out of the game by being 25-30 yards away from a midfield that didn't want to break the lines.

When the defence pushed up and made us more compact, more options for the man on the ball, we ripped them to pieces.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:31 PM
Patty_b

I can't get to grips with him. Infuriatingly lazy but with the ability to do something legitimately world class in a flash.

Hopefully someone can some in and give him some competition for his place in the team.

Unread 26-11-2019, 02:36 PM
S/Side.Red

Speaking about Martial (and James) that third goal really was lovely. Confidence and options make a difference.

1:40 etc
Closed Thread