Unread 16-04-2023, 01:21 PM
The taste of...

Everton finishing on 31 points

Agree they’re £#%&!ed

Unread 16-04-2023, 06:05 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
That where I was at when they first went down. I can’t stand them - their fans are the biggest #@&%!s in the game - racist low iq knuckle draggers.

So many joys to be taken from their misery - I just find the thought of playing Bournemouth or Brighton at old Trafford the most unappealing fixture known to man.
Yes I know what you mean, but unfortunatly, Brighton certainly are'nt going down this season, but as Meat loaf once famously sang 2 Out 3 Ain't Bad, as Bournmouth could still drop down I suppose

Unread 16-04-2023, 06:36 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Everton are a proper club, no way would I want them gone....
Even some of their own fans think they deserve to go down after the mismanagement there in recent years.

Unread 16-04-2023, 06:39 PM
Coracao

They are going to be absolutely ruined if they go down. Could well be multiple points deductions. They've already breached PL FFP and they will encounter even more financial ruin in the Championship.

Could be some cracking League 1 games at the Docklands before too long

Unread 16-04-2023, 06:39 PM
Fat Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Even some of their own fans think they deserve to go down after the mismanagement there in recent years.
Lovely new Euro hosting (if the bid wins) stadium.

Perfect for games against Rotherham & Bristol City.

Unread 16-04-2023, 06:50 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by Denis Irwell

Hmmm…. Can’t think of any other explanation. Don’t actually remember the circs. Had we wrapped up the title?
There was another example in the 2000/01 season when Derby got a "shock" win at OT in the penultimate game to stay up.

Freggle doing a favour to his old mate Jim Smith, totally nqat.

Unread 29-04-2023, 05:03 PM
est.1878

Delighted with Notts F staying up....

Quote:
Originally Posted by est.1878
Delighted with Notts F staying up....
Curse test completed.
Closed Thread