United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football Auto-Threads

Unread 08-10-2020, 09:00 PM
fred tissue

Default Paul Pogba admits he dreams of playing for Real Madrid one day

• ‘I’m at Manchester United and I love my club,’ he adds
  • Pogba says he wants to help United get back to top
Paul Pogba has said he would love to play for Real Madrid one day but his focus is on helping Manchester United improve on their poor start to the Premier League season.

The 27-year-old admitted in 2019 that he wanted to leave United but no major offers came in for him and he spent most of last season sidelined with injuries.

Related: Next Generation 2020: 20 of the best talents at Premier League clubs

Continue reading...

More...

Similar Threads for: Paul Pogba admits he dreams of playing for Real Madrid one day
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Xavi denies 'playing games' with Frenkie de Jong after playing him in defence against Real Madrid fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 24-07-2022 08:00 PM
Paul Pogba 'is weighing up offers from Juventus, Real Madrid and PSG' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 04-06-2022 10:00 AM
Real Madrid 'to remain attentive' to Paul Pogba's situation at Manchester United' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 13-11-2021 05:20 PM
Man United 'lower Paul Pogba asking price to just £53m' with Real Madrid ready to bid fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 05-11-2020 11:40 PM
Manchester United 'want Real Madrid's Federico Valverde and could use Paul Pogba to get their man' fred tissue Football Auto-Threads 0 18-10-2020 01:00 AM