Unread 10-11-2019, 05:38 PM
Casanova85

Quote:
Originally Posted by doudou
Guardiola’s such a #@&%!
What did just happen?

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:39 PM
Baron

I actually think City have at least two goals in them, they’re just a bit frustrated. Score & get down to business & I think they’d get level & could easily win. The Scousers are basic but excellent at doing their thing. Pace terrifies everyone.

That’s a great cross tbf

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
I actually think City have at least two goals in them, they’re just a bit frustrated. Score & get down to business & I think they’d get level & could easily win. The Scousers are basic but excellent at doing their thing. Pace terrifies everyone.

That’s a great cross tbf
Oops

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:41 PM
Cream

Quote:
Guardiola’s such a #@&%!
He is but he keeps himself in cracking shape. Still just about gets away with youthful looking threads.

Sure, he's lost most of his barnet, but it's just one less thing to worry about.

A wealthy man. World traveller. Works at the highest level of football coachery.

If it wasn't for the Oasis soundtrack, he'd be the #@&%! I'd like to be.

3-0

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:43 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baron
Eh? Nev was saying “far be it from ME to give Pep any advice” when discussing a change in shape & personnel. He’s being paid to give his opinion, if you can’t question a defence that lets two in from two attacks what use is he?
A long range shot and a very good counter.

Not everything has to be agonised over as a tactics conundrum. Liverpool are very good on the break.

Also, it was the “it’s so unlike Pep” “He usually has the answers”

Realistically Klopp often does well against him.

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:44 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off
Oops
was cracking timing tbf.

Still think City will score & should grow a set, doubt the Scousers will let it slip now though.

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:45 PM
doudou

Quote:
Originally Posted by Casanova85
What did just happen?
Nothing much, my feed showed him strutting around like a #@&%!. Plus his tight trousers/puffa jacket combo makes me want to punch my new TV

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:48 PM
Knockers

Quote:
Nothing much, my feed showed him strutting around like a #@&%!. Plus his tight trousers/puffa jacket combo makes me want to punch my new TV
Klopp’s doing what we hoped Jose would. Getting in Pep’s head and £#%&!ing up his world. I’m all for it. Can see him quitting at the end of the year....

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:49 PM
Jethro

The Divs need to bring on big match the future of Football Foden

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Sparky***

This is why, for me, Klopp is the best manager in the world.

You look at that liverpool team and Van Dijk aside they've been assembled for a relatively modest cost by today's standards. Klopp has turned them from a 30 year running joke to the best team in Europe currently.

I can't stand Liverpool but you have to begrudgingly respect the football club winning out over the UK branch of Abu Dhabi franchise corp.

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:51 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Vedder
We better hope Klopp leaves soon or they’re going to dominate for a while. All Fergie’s hard work undone
Do we lose our league titles?

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:53 PM
My Name is Heath

Henderson with the skills.

Liverpool looking good here could end up 5-0

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:53 PM
doudou

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Knockers
Klopp’s doing what we hoped Jose would. Getting in Pep’s head and f***ing up his world. I’m all for it. Can see him quitting at the end of the year....
Would be very sweet and not actually that much of a surprise what with the fit he had about the Bernardo silva racist tweet thing

Unread 10-11-2019, 05:59 PM
Casanova85

This could be Pep's final season at City.

Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
This is why, for me, Klopp is the best manager in the world.

You look at that liverpool team and Van Dijk aside they've been assembled for a relatively modest cost by today's standards. Klopp has turned them from a 30 year running joke to the best team in Europe currently.

I can't stand Liverpool but you have to begrudgingly respect the football club winning out over the UK branch of Abu Dhabi franchise corp.
He's been given the time required to build a team who want to play for him.

Look at the talent they've lost, Sterling included. Not a problem.

That's why I'm comfortable with Pogba £#%&!ing off.

Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chris Quayd

Literally came on here to post that. 900 days without a home defeat apparently, I’m sure their comeuppance is imminent.
It’s not unknown for sports people to perform above their mean for two years. I can think of quite a few in golf over the past 30 years.

Liverpool fans are about to get giddy, and the reality of achieving their dreams is going to start hitting the players. No longer a chasing mentality.

Unread 10-11-2019, 06:00 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
It’s not unknown for sports people to perform above their mean for two years. I can think of quite a few in golf over the past 30 years.

Liverpool fans are about to get giddy, and the reality of achieving their dreams is going to start hitting the players. No longer a chasing mentality.
Give it a rest you £#%&!ing plonker.

Unread 10-11-2019, 06:06 PM
redhegemony

That Stones pass sums them up. Shocking defence.

Unread 10-11-2019, 06:09 PM
Cream

Lovely strike that.

Angelino looks a player. Where did they get him?

Not to be outdone, Klopp making a show of himself now.

Unread 10-11-2019, 06:11 PM
TreeFiddy

Liverpool are going to collapse because golf. Love this place
Closed Thread