puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
You have what 2 pints 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Unread 07-11-2021, 12:36 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:

Love the late on casual fist bump with the lad on his walk off ..

He was fuming but still friendly for good lads .

Get him in till the summer....

Unread 07-11-2021, 12:52 PM
The Stella Fella

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Love the late on casual fist bump with the lad on his walk off ..

He was fuming but still friendly for good lads .

Get him in till the summer....
Don’t think it was pal looks like the lad has both hands on his phone and Keane pushes it away.

Unread 07-11-2021, 12:55 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
Now we’re talking

Unread 07-11-2021, 01:14 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Legend.
He's the living embodiment of annoyance. And fairly sure he dictates my inner monologue.

Unread 07-11-2021, 01:16 PM
elhombre

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
Legend.
He's the living embodiment of annoyance. And fairly sure he dictates my inner monologue.
we should just fire ole off. get Keane in. get a film crew in.

and just watch the sparks fly.

we'd end up relegated and not being able to field a team but it would be epic viewing...

Unread 07-11-2021, 01:17 PM
Pop

Need Keane in that dressing room to sort @#%&!s like Pogba out. Mouthing and dancing, in walks Keane with that death stare of his, out slithers Pogba pretending everything's cool to hide and have a cry...

Unread 07-11-2021, 01:59 PM
Dr Stranger

I still can’t make out what it’s about 🤷‍♂️

Is the guy having a go at him?

Unread 07-11-2021, 02:33 PM
beersexchipsgravy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
I still can’t make out what it’s about 🤷‍♂️

Is the guy having a go at him?
Nope, called him a United legend and Keane kicked off

Unread 07-11-2021, 02:44 PM
windy waffles

Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr Stranger
Can’t really make that out. What’s the guy’s problem?
Sounds like we missed a bit but I got from it that Keano moaned or said something about signing too many autographs, that bloke took offence to it said "you're a legend at the club" , Keane took offence and the bloke can't help a #@&%!. Pretty brave to be fair.

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:00 PM
AK14

“Legend of the club” comment makes me think the bloke has said something about him not calling Ole out maybe?

Probably wrong.

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Dr Stranger

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
“Legend of the club” comment makes me think the bloke has said something about him not calling Ole out maybe?

Probably wrong.
Yeah that’s what I thought.

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:03 PM
Drexl

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14

Probably wrong.
That’s the way i saw it.

#justice for the keane 1

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:04 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Couldnt follow but sounds like the pisspot wasn't happy with the amount of time Keane had given them.

Unread 07-11-2021, 03:20 PM
armchair

Roy Keane is filmed having furious confrontation with Manchester United fan who called him 'an absolute pr***' at Old Trafford after derby defeat, as Sky Sports pundit blasts 'you've had a few drinks, they got beat and now you take it out on me?'

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/fo...ampaign =1490

Unread 09-11-2021, 09:58 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Unread 20-11-2021, 09:34 PM
Buck

Quote:
For 12½ seasons he was insatiable for success with United and integral to it. His is famously a story of a boy so slightly built that no professional club would give him a trial. The underdog mentality never left him. At the end of his fourth season with United, Eric Cantona left the club. Ferguson made Keane captain and wanted him to take the vacated No 7 shirt, previously filled by George Best, Bryan Robson and lately Cantona. He told Keane he didn’t want David Beckham in that jersey. Keane didn’t oblige his manager. He liked being No 16 because 16 wasn’t in the first XI. He wanted to always feel that he was fighting for his place.

He wanted to feel the want in himself. That underpinned everything.

Not so long ago he watched a re-run of an old Manchester derby on Sky Sports. Theresa came into the TV room. “What’s wrong?” He’d been shouting at the television, frustrated that United were giving the ball away. Twenty-one years ago. Steve McClaren was in the technical area that afternoon. The manager was attending his eldest son’s wedding in South Africa. Keane remembered his own sister Hilary’s wedding. He missed it because he wanted to play in a pre-season friendly.
Nice interview. Worth reading in full.

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/r...o-do-6j3wsw0jz

Unread 20-11-2021, 09:39 PM
dunk

Get him in ffs. Just let him loose on the bunch of bastards calling themselves United players for 6 months.

Unread 20-11-2021, 09:42 PM
Gypsum Fantastic

Would get him in the centre of midfield as well.

Unread 20-11-2021, 09:43 PM
tatty

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Get him in ffs. Just let him loose on the bunch of bastards calling themselves United players for 6 months.
It would be fantastic.

And the next manager would benefit as no matter how much of a horrible person they were they’d still look like a kindly uncle.
Closed Thread