United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-10-2019, 11:45 PM
dunk

Quite like Rice tbh. Not sure if he’ll be better than Carrick tbh, given Carrick was an absolutely fantastic midfielder for a CL winning side that reached multiple finals, but you never know..

Unread 12-10-2019, 01:39 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Quite like Rice tbh. Not sure if he’ll be better than Carrick tbh, given Carrick was an absolutely fantastic midfielder for a CL winning side that reached multiple finals, but you never know..
Better than carrick ffs

Unread 12-10-2019, 07:36 AM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
I’m giving an opinion and backing it up, if you can’t handle it then you’re welcome to leave me to it. You know, like you said you would.
Can’t handle it?...

Stop throwing your toys out of the pram pal, it’s not a good look.

You’re backing nothing up at all. You’re saying that you and loads of people rate him... right, and? Who cares?

All you’ve done is proven my point that there’s massive hype around the kid and that’s what I don’t see.

You were better as messhead btw.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
Better than carrick ffs
Exactly.

No one needs to explain themselves when they think that comparison is stupid.

Unread 12-10-2019, 07:48 AM
NedKelly

I explained why he may well be a similar player to Carrick, given that he has similar attributes and plays the exact same position on the pitch.

Is exaggeration your thing?

Unread 12-10-2019, 07:58 AM
AK14

Quote:
I explained why he may well be a similar player to Carrick, given that he has similar attributes and plays the exact same position on the pitch.

Is exaggeration your thing?
Which means nothing at all.

It’s like me saying Martial could be as good as (fat) Ronaldo because he plays in the same position and scores goals... just pointless words that don’t actually mean anything.

Out of interest have you ever watched Michael Carrick play a game of football?

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:02 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Which means nothing at all.

It’s like me saying Martial could be as good as (fat) Ronaldo because he plays in the same position and scores goals... just pointless words that don’t actually mean anything.

Out of interest have you ever watched Michael Carrick play a game of football?
Quote me where I said he will be as good as/better than Carrick. I said he will be a Carrick type player. An anchor in midfield, whose off the ball work will be just as important as what he does on the ball.

You seem more upset that I rate Rice than vice versa.

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:10 AM
AK14

Quote:
Quote me where I said he will be as good as/better than Carrick. I said he will be a Carrick type player. An anchor in midfield, whose off the ball work will be just as important as what he does on the ball.

You seem more upset that I rate Rice than vice versa.
That’s a no then.

I’m not the one jumping down someone's throat and getting hissy because they don’t get the hype, that’ll be you messers.

Therein lies the problem with that comparison, because Carrick was a lot more than just an anchor in midfield.

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:13 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
That’s a no then.

I’m not the one jumping down someone's throat and getting hissy because they don’t get the hype, that’ll be you messers.

Therein lies the problem with that comparison, because Carrick was a lot more than just an anchor in midfield.
“Jumping down someone’s throat”
“Throwing my toys out of the pram”

Because I disagree with you? Get a grip.

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:17 AM
AK14

Quote:
“Jumping down someone’s throat”
“Throwing my toys out of the pram”

Because I disagree with you? Get a grip.
No pal. Because you’re acting like a spoilt child all because I said I didn’t get the hype.

Anyway, apology accepted. Any chance you could go back to the old messers of talking about drugs and fighting people behind burger vans?

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:20 AM
NedKelly

Quote:
No pal. Because you’re acting like a spoilt child all because I said I didn’t get the hype.

Anyway, apology accepted. Any chance you could go back to the old messers of talking about drugs and fighting people behind burger vans?

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:23 AM
AK14

Quote:

It’s definitely you messers, Clear as day pal.

Btw say hi to Declan for me.

Unread 12-10-2019, 08:44 AM
NedKelly

Quote:

It’s definitely you messers, Clear as day pal.

Btw say hi to Declan for me.
Again, what?

Unread 12-10-2019, 09:24 AM
AK14

Quote:
Again, what?

Unread 12-10-2019, 09:36 AM
dunk

Unread 12-10-2019, 09:56 AM
Bunker Buster

Deffo made it into AK's little snide folder..

Ned - Rice > Carrick
Utd 99 - One twos
Neo - Some RB defender

Good job he'll never bring it up again....

Unread 12-10-2019, 09:58 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster

Ned - Rice > Carrick
Utd 99 - One twos
Neo - Some RB defender

Mourinho.

Unread 12-10-2019, 10:01 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Mourinho.
Woodward

Unread 12-10-2019, 10:03 AM
AK14

Quote:

Ned - Rice > Carrick
Utd 99 - One twos
Neo - Some RB defender

He was a left back tbf, so...

Good to see I’m still taking up residency in your bonce.

Unread 12-10-2019, 10:06 AM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
He was a left back tbf, so...

Good to see I’m still taking up residency in your bonce.
How could you not on here 24/7 like a dog with a bone if you think you're right about something......

100% have a Fred file in your bookmarks

Unread 12-10-2019, 10:11 AM
AK14

Quote:
How could you not on here 24/7 like a dog with a bone if you think you're right about something......

100% have a Fred file in your bookmarks
Nah, re read the thread (I wouldn’t tbf) and you’ll see it was messhead/nedkelly that was the dog in this instance. All because I don’t get the hype around rice.

Also, iirc you were doing a ‘told ya so’ about Nagelsmann only a few days ago...
Closed Thread