United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:11 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Thought academies get social media training? If so, the £#%&! are they teaching?
Tbh, when lingard has his own youtube channel, and has a personal goal celebration and mocks arsenal are you even suprised?

I dont fully buy this idea that its a generation thing, there are hundreds of " big name" footballers right across europe and not one is a social media pillock as big as lingard is.

Theres clearly an issue within the club , which i dont think will change anytime soon. The club allows it because it means more likes and keeping the name in public. Which in turn means bigger sponsership deals and more money for ed woodward

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:12 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
How to suck daddy's dick apparently
I don’t know about you, but I don’t exactly relish the thought of having the thickest team in history.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:12 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
Knowing our luck, its probably Ole.

Mason needs to keep his eye on her tbf if she posted that.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:14 PM
utd99

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red

You really think he didn’t know she was posting it? What, did you think it was just a video and they were going to kick back and enjoy watching it back later?

C’mon mate...

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:14 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by utd99
I don’t know about you, but I don’t exactly relish the thought of having the thickest team in history.
It is what it is mate. It's going to take a few years to re adjust the discipline and culture surrounding the place. It's all gone completely out the window the last 5 years and the lunatics are running the asylum.

When was the last time you saw a City player running their mouth on instagram, or liking posts slagging off the manager, or infact stepping out of line at all? you don't. Because the manager runs the place like a £#%&!ing army barracks and they all know they're one £#%&! away from being benched with some other top player ready to replace them.

Meanwhile over at the Carrington Daycare Creche...

Quote:

Sounds like he's had more than his eye on her.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:15 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
You really think he didn’t know she was posting it? What, did you think it was just a video and they were going to kick back and enjoy watching it back later?

C’mon mate...
She MIGHT have said she was sending it to a mate or something and has screwed him over.

Regardless, just be £#%&!ing careful lad ffs.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:16 PM
Dasilvatwins

Quote:
It is what it is mate. It's going to take a few years to re adjust the discipline and culture surrounding the place. It's all gone completely out the window the last 5 years and the lunatics are running the asylum.

When was the last time you saw a City player running their mouth on instagram, or liking posts slagging off the manager, or infact stepping out of line at all? you don't. Because the manager runs the place like a £#%&!ing army barracks and they all know they're one £#%&! away from being benched with some other top player ready to replace them.

Ole has to drop him from the squad. Il be pissed if he starts on thursday

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:17 PM
Clownbones

Quote:

Phil Jones has glued himself to the table during Milk Time again....

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:18 PM
utd99

Quote:

I agree, but it has to start now and it has to be serious.

Quote:
She MIGHT have said she was sending it to a mate or something and has screwed him over.

Then you’ve got to be the thickest person alive.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:19 PM
NedKelly

Quote:

Why would you send that video to a mate?

I can go with the the whole “they’re kids” thing to an extent, but the behaviour is beyond embarrassing, even without taking into account professionalism.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:19 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

C’mon mate...
Who knows. None of us tbh.

But if she posted that on Insta he needs to sort it.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:20 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I agree, but it has to start now and it has to be serious.

Then you’ve got to be the thickest person alive.
Alright mate. I'm only speculating here.

Jeeez.

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
Why would you send that video to a mate?
Why would you put it online?

Why would you make it in the first place?

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:21 PM
utd99

Quote:

Sometimes you don’t need the results of an enquiry to know what happened.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:22 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:

Loads of possibilities. He may have said it expecting it to ruin the video etc.

Obviously we have to be hysterical and angry about this as it's a threat to the morals of our holy club, but really a quiet word should do.

He's 17.

utd99

Quote:
Alright mate. I'm only speculating here.

Jeeez.
I was talking about him.

AK14

Quote:

Ike Turner posting from the grave

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:23 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I was talking about him.
Well in that case, I apologise.

Come on, let's leave it there. Get home. Want daddy's dick?...

Sparky***

I'm sure one of the forum's benjamin button's will be along any second to tell us old gammons that we just don't get da yoof innit...

.. so i'll have a go...your average 17 year old lad is a bit daft. But english footballers generally are a different level of £#%&!ing thick.

I have no doubts he didn't give two thoughts to where and who she was sending that video and he's now probably mortified that it's gone viral like that. He's learnt a lesson.

utd99

Quote:

Obviously we have to be hysterical and angry about this as it's a threat to the morals of our holly club, but really a quiet word should do.

He's 17.

Unread 17-09-2019, 09:24 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
I'm sure one of the forum's benjamin button's will be along any second to tell us old gammons that we just don't get da yoof innit...

.. so i'll have a go...your average 17 year old lad is a bit daft. But english footballers generally are a different level of £#%&!ing thick.

I have no doubts he didn't give two thoughts to where and who she was sending that video and he's now probably mortified that it's gone viral like that. He's learnt a lesson.
That's about right.

Quote:

Obviously we have to be hysterical and angry about this as it's a threat to the morals of our holy club, but really a quiet word should do.

He's 17.
Nobody is being hysterical.

Most are calling it stupid and careless.

Which it is.

He's not 17. He's 17 and playing for Manchester united.
Closed Thread