United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > News, Current Affairs & Politics
Closed Thread

Unread 15-04-2018, 09:44 AM
irk

Default The Pusher - he’s out there. Victim speaks

https://t.co/nBQBB9Bv4Y

Quote:
The first evidence of a “Manchester Pusher” stalking the city’s waterways emerged last week when a cyclist was knocked into a canal at night and then kicked back in when he tried to save himself from drowning.

His assailant stole nothing and ran off, leaving the victim in no doubt that longstanding rumours of a pusher have a basis in fact. The theory was prompted by the high number of deaths in the city’s waterways, but was assumed until now to be an urban myth.

Greater Manchester police confirmed that a 34-year-old office worker had come forward after surviving the attack last Tuesday.

Unread 15-04-2018, 09:55 AM
no fun

Doesn’t fit the M.O.

Probably one of those c*** cyclists who doesn’t ding his bell to warn you he’s approaching

Unread 15-04-2018, 09:59 AM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
Doesn’t fit the M.O.

Probably one of those c*** cyclists who doesn’t ding his bell to warn you he’s approaching
The MO that that he pushes people into canals?

I see. Thank you Inspector.

Unread 15-04-2018, 10:01 AM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by irk
The MO that that he pushes people into canals?
Usually at night, and non cyclists who might have had a drink or two

Having said that, he might be expanding his victim base

Unread 15-04-2018, 10:02 AM
Drexl

Quote:
Doesn’t fit the M.O.

I was faced with one of these just the other day. AND his dog jumped up at me and put his paws on my just-washed fleece.

makes you think

Unread 15-04-2018, 10:04 AM
no fun

If it’s found that this pusher exists GMP are going to look like even bigger c***s than they already are

Unread 15-04-2018, 10:21 AM
sub three hours

Quote:
If it’s found that this pusher exists GMP are going to look like even bigger c***s than they already are

FFS - Imagine if there really is a psycho on the loose on the canals getting the better of the police.

Last edited by sub three hours; 15-04-2018 at 10:26 AM.

Unread 15-04-2018, 01:51 PM
sweetleftfoot

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drexl
I was faced with one of these just the other day. AND his dog jumped up at me and put his paws on my just-washed fleece.

makes you think
Dreadful.

You wear a fleece?

Unread 15-04-2018, 02:10 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

increasing his risk profile too, don't all these serial types ultimately want to be caught?

fair play to gmp, keeping it all safe and secure

Unread 15-04-2018, 02:36 PM
Jack Duckworth

Quote:
Doesn’t fit the M.O.

let me see: hates cyclists and has frequent oddball walks along the canal. bullied at home by his wife and possibly sexually assaulted on several occasions by hark. takes out his frustrations by dipping young lads in the canal...
Closed Thread