United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:26 PM
Sparky***

i've often wondered how they can play each other 4 times a season and drum up this kind of partizan atmosphere each time?

we play liverpool at home and it's like a £#%&!ing morgue.

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:27 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
i've often wondered how they can play each other 4 times a season and drum up this kind of partizan atmosphere each time?

they exist on deep fried hatred

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:29 PM
Signor Whippy

It the only "exciting" thing that happens in Scotland

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:31 PM
borsuk

tbf they only play four games all year, the rest are just glorified training sessions

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:42 PM
Signor Whippy

Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy nanananana na!

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:52 PM
irk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Signor Whippy
Bouncy bouncy bouncy bouncy nanananana na!
http://www.utdforum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=173163

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:54 PM
elhombre

Quote:

how can you say that???? have you never seen the south stand terracota army in full flow? it's like a tidal wave of passion and fury bedecked in abercrombie and fitch hoodies and cotton traders polo shirts.

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:57 PM
ReligiousRed

The battle of the pointless celebrations ...... Shiiiiiiiiiiite.

Unread 25-03-2012, 10:51 PM
Stickman

no matter what you say about the shit standard etc. Rangers gave their fans a moment that will be talked about for years, that took a lot of pride today given how shit theyve been, the clubs been ripped apart at the seems (through their own doing of course) but they stepped up and stopped their nemesis taking the piss on their turf and saved their fans a lifetime of ripping.

I like to think OT could drum up that level of passion in the stands if we ever end up in similar disarray.

Cue - a lot of £#%&! offs for not towing the party line.

Unread 25-03-2012, 10:56 PM
Neo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stickman
I like to think OT could drum up that level of passion in the stands if we ever end up in similar disarray.

Unread 25-03-2012, 10:57 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
no matter what you say about the shit standard etc. Rangers gave their fans a moment that will be talked about for years, that took a lot of pride today given how shit theyve been, the clubs been ripped apart at the seems (through their own doing of course) but they stepped up and stopped their nemesis taking the piss on their turf and saved their fans a lifetime of ripping.

Cue - a lot of £#%&! offs for not towing the party line.
don't be £#%&!ing daft.

Unread 25-03-2012, 11:17 PM
red in cumbria

This and bigging up MO7 - has Stickers been on the magic mushrooms tonite??

Unread 25-03-2012, 11:39 PM
Stickman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
This and bigging up MO7 - has Stickers been on the magic mushrooms tonite??
Just being objective mate

I thought how id feel if that were United last night against City. And I think I would have been proud of the all round effort and sticking together given that its inevitable Celtic have it won anyway.

Unread 26-03-2012, 05:26 AM
believe

Thumbs up

Quote:
Just being objective mate

I thought how id feel if that were United last night against City. And I think I would have been proud of the all round effort and sticking together given that its inevitable Celtic have it won anyway.
I'm pretty certain you'll enjoy the laser show at the Etihad in a couple of weeks.

Unread 26-03-2012, 05:54 AM
shenwen

Quote:
don't be £#%&!ing daft.
which part?

he's right in that the atmosphere at Ibrox pisses on OT, especially for a derby game. (I sense you may have been a little sarcastic)

Have you been?

scottish football is shit now, but for a period in the 1990s the Old Firm were way better than people on here are giving it credit for.

Unread 26-03-2012, 05:55 AM
shenwen

Quote:
tennants super

Unread 26-03-2012, 07:27 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
tennants super
& Religious bigotry.

Unread 26-03-2012, 08:03 AM
Stickman

Quote:
which part?

he's right in that the atmosphere at Ibrox pisses on OT, especially for a derby game. (I sense you may have been a little sarcastic)

Have you been?

scottish football is shit now, but for a period in the 1990s the Old Firm were way better than people on here are giving it credit for.
absolutely true. O'Neills Celtic with Hartson, Sutton, Larsson up were a machine, theyd hve been top 6 easy.

Unread 26-03-2012, 08:46 AM
magic_cantona

Quote:
which part?

Have you been?

Both sentiments true.
Closed Thread