United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2012, 09:26 PM
taff

1988:

"This isn't just a job to me. It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

Unread 23-03-2012, 10:42 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
1988:

"This isn't just a job to me. It's a mission. I am deadly serious about it. Some people would reckon too serious. We will get there, believe me. And when it happens, life will change for Liverpool and everyone else - dramatically."

And at the time, (almost) everybody laughed.......

Unread 24-03-2012, 01:22 AM
Part 36 Offer

love the master me

Unread 24-03-2012, 12:25 PM
saffers

Squeaky bum time

Unread 24-03-2012, 12:29 PM
saffers

Unread 24-03-2012, 12:49 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Boom.

I £#%&!ing love him so much.

Unread 24-03-2012, 12:59 PM
The Watcher

One minute in

Unread 24-03-2012, 01:12 PM
Father Christmas

Love all this. The icing on the cake is how much it makes the ABU's blood boil

Unread 25-03-2012, 12:20 PM
poppy

"Football eh bloody hell fire this is serious itchy bum time"

Unread 25-03-2012, 12:23 PM
dunk

Thumbs up

Thick Mick laughing at City for taking Fergie on and saying how perfectly he handled it.

He's rattled though

Fergie is a £#%&!ing monster

Unread 25-03-2012, 01:05 PM
Terry Silver

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
Thick Mick laughing at City for taking Fergie on and saying how perfectly he handled it.

He's rattled though

Mick speaking up for Fergie, while Keane uses a Sun column to suggest Fergie is rattled...

Funny how things change.

Unread 25-03-2012, 02:00 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk

He's rattled though

Nice to see you being wrong again on City yesterday while I was right as usual.

Don't challenge people with more football knowledge than you dunkers.

Unread 25-03-2012, 02:06 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by taff
1988:

That is an epic quote.

Unread 25-03-2012, 02:14 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Nice to see you being wrong again on City yesterday while I was right as usual.

Don't challenge people with more football knowledge than you dunkers.
Get £#%&!ed you little #@&%!. I've forgotten more than you'll ever know

Unread 25-03-2012, 07:13 PM
Sandman

Looks like he had a sly dig at the Scousers in his latest interview.

Quote:
Sir Alex Ferguson believes Manchester City are still “in the driving seat” to win the Premier League title with Manchester United facing a difficult trip to the Etihad Stadium on 30 April.

The 71-year-old is confident United’s experience of winning England’s top prize can prove key in retaining their league crown.
But the Red Devils boss admitted the top of the table clash at the Etihad could prove decisive, with City favourites due to their perfect home record this season.
“I think experience is important,” Ferguson told United’s website. “It doesn’t matter who you are, if you’ve been there before, it helps. It’s not absolutely conclusive that it will apply this season though.
“You’ve got to admire City, they’ve done exceptionally well and have been top of the table for a long time.
“In many ways, they’re in the driving seat in the sense that they’ve got us to come at the Etihad Stadium where they’ve not lost a game there.”
Roberto Mancini has invested heavily in building City’s squad, recruiting Sergio Aguero and Samir Nasri last summer, and the Eastlands outfit are currently top of the table.
Ferguson, who has fought off Arsenal, Chelsea and Liverpool in recent seasons to ensure United remain the league’s best side, is anticipating City to become their biggest challengers for trophies over the coming years.
“I think what we’ve got to get used to, and every United and City fan too, is that there’s going to be big games involving the two teams – semi-finals, finals, whatever – for the next decade anyway,” Ferguson told United’s website.
“The two of us will be at the forefront. But I also think Arsenal, Chelsea and Tottenham Hotspur can stabilise themselves and can have great teams in the future.”

http://www.thesportreview.com/tsr/20...ty-title-race/
No mention of them

Unread 25-03-2012, 08:15 PM
red in cumbria

"71 year old" - is it 2013 already??

Unread 25-03-2012, 08:24 PM
Sandman

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
"71 year old" - is it 2013 already??
I know, thick @#%&!s are trying to age him faster now as well.

Unread 25-03-2012, 11:07 PM
red in cumbria

Of course, the quote in my sig never loses its lustre
Closed Thread