Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 23-03-2012, 05:17 PM
Harfynn Teuport

"Naaaah that's absolute %@#$&!s tha..."

Unread 23-03-2012, 05:22 PM
Pop

On big fat Rafa's big fat fachts...

I think he was an angry man. He must have been disturbed for some reason. I think you have got to cut through the venom of it and hopefully he'll reflect and understand what he said was absolutely ridiculous

Unread 23-03-2012, 05:25 PM
user_name

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Makes a slight difference, tbf. And wasn't he referring to Chelski prices (since the fans were complaining about United's)??
Said it to a fan at an airport who was laying into the Glazers if I remember correctly.

Unread 23-03-2012, 05:26 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pop
On big fat Rafa's big fat fachts...

I think he was an angry man. He must have been disturbed for some reason. I think you have got to cut through the venom of it and hopefully he'll reflect and understand what he said was absolutely ridiculous
Last September, when asked about the waiter:

Quote:
“He is jobless and he is not my friend.”

Unread 23-03-2012, 05:33 PM
saffers

I'd be raging watching that if I was a city fan, he completely destroyed Vieira and Mancini in the space of a few seconds. He looks smug and confident, he knows what his team has survived this season and that they're in a great position to piss over oil money crew once more.

Gotta love Big Ferie. City trying to provoke him will only backfire by keeping him ad te team more focused as well as Vieira and co leaving themselves to open to humiliation when SAF replies.

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:01 PM
Jerry the Berry

Quote:
The Glazers have done an excellent job

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:07 PM
naes_sean

tried to find the "watch chelsea" quote on youtube but found this instead.

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:09 PM
borsuk

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
Alex Ferguson reacts angrily to Vieira criticism of Paul Scholes signing[/url]
"angrily"

yeah, he's £#%&!ing fuming there

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:13 PM
wee man

Quote:
Alex Ferguson reacts angrily to Vieira criticism of Paul Scholes signing | Premier League - YouTube

I'd be raging watching that if I was a city fan, he completely destroyed Vieira and Mancini in the space of a few seconds. He looks smug and confident, he knows what his team has survived this season and that they're in a great position to piss over oil money crew once more.

Gotta love Big Ferie. City trying to provoke him will only backfire by keeping him ad te team more focused as well as Vieira and co leaving themselves to open to humiliation when SAF replies.
Looks as fresh as a daisy too. Clearly enjoying himself.

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:46 PM
Harfynn Teuport

Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
"angrily"

Exactly

He's well chilled out there.

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:50 PM
borsuk

not the first time i've posted it but this gives such an insight into the man.

scottish cup final from '83, aberdeen beat rangers 1-0 with a late goal, win the cup, mass celebrations - and fergie is absolutely fuming. roy keane as a perfectionist has got nothing on fergie.

it's the last ten seconds.

"we're the luckiest team in the world. what a disgraceful performance. miller and mcleish won the cup for aberdeen, miller and mcleish played rangers themselves. what a disgraceful performance. i'm ok with winning cups, doesn't matter. our standards have been set long ago and i'm not going to accept that from any aberdeen team."

he apologised a couple of days later, i believe.

Unread 23-03-2012, 06:54 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
You may see it as that.......

SAF has said enough daft/outrageous things in his time - no need to hold that particular urban myth against him
Said it to a bit-part Fredster too.

'I could not be wholly satisfied with winning the Premiership if my team had played like Blackburn Rover this season. We always try for more than just the win. Anything else isn't our way' - Sunday Telegraph, 9th April 1995

Unread 23-03-2012, 07:03 PM
originalhogg

Quote:
Alex Ferguson reacts angrily to Vieira criticism of Paul Scholes signing | Premier League - YouTube

Don't want this ole bastard to leave

Unread 23-03-2012, 07:54 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
Originally Posted by borsuk
"angrily"

Tonight's edition of the Fiver in the Graun takes the same line. FFS :shakehead:

Unread 23-03-2012, 07:58 PM
PaulParkers

".....Paul Scholes...."

"aaaah he's useless....."

Absolutely adore the man

Unread 23-03-2012, 08:40 PM
Zorg

"Organisations such as IMUSA can only be good for the game"

"They carried on to the extent that they thought they should actually have a say in the running of the club"

"They've been great owners"

Unread 23-03-2012, 08:43 PM
The Watcher

Thumbs up

"I wish I had taken that banner to Liverpool on Sunday. I bet there were 76,000 fans wishing they had thought of that."

Unread 23-03-2012, 08:43 PM
Argentina

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher

"I wish I was that guy that took the banner to Liverpool on Sunday."

When did he say that?

Unread 23-03-2012, 08:45 PM
The Watcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Argentina
When did he say that?
The press conference at OT the following week.

http://www.guardian.co.uk/football/2...9-times-banner

Unread 23-03-2012, 09:20 PM
Mark Corrigan

"He'll be back in two weeks"
Closed Thread