United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:35 PM
Sullingtons

Default Re: Stretford End flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
What did you want, no-one to go and 40,000 at the Gigg lane social club crying into a pint of bitter tmrw....
:shakehead: Always you lot are the first to bring it up. No mention of FC before.

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Zorg

Quote:
.....What did you want, no-one to go and 40,000 at the Gigg lane social club crying into a pint of bitter tmrw....
They're on different days, you absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!. Jesus wept.

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:38 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
exactly...... we wouldnt have heard the end of it and the citys end at wemberlee.....Jesus......we beat the £#%&!ers so they couldnt GET to wemberlee....

Its a cup final and a celebration of united's achievements and a chance to rub citys nose in it.
and SAFO's 27th Cup Final as United manager

whhile the Divs have been to.....how many

£#%&! Villa Sunday is all about us knocking Citeh out and maintaining their 'amazing' record

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:40 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sullingtons
:shakehead: Always you lot are the first to bring it up. No mention of FC before.
You lot......

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zorg
They're on different days, you absolute £#%&!ing #@&%!. Jesus wept.
i know.

Quote:
Brilliant, so SEF are right behind the Green and Gold campaign then?
National exposure, a cup final, what shall we do? I know, something about city instead.

Meanwhile, Supporters Direct, MUST, IMUSA, FC United, and various other organisations have organised a Fans Rally the day before and the silence is deafening.

Your playing the two things off against each other.

like one is more relevant than the other..........

you are aware that there can be a supporters direct meeting and a wemberlee final with some anti city statements arent you....

no.

its just other people that take the high ground in all this.......

At the end of the day, SEF have in the past £#%&!ed a lot of things up, but agendas a side and taking the #@&%! smoking united stooge tufty out of it.

A BANNER AT THE CUP FINAL IS RELEVANT...

ffs.

thats it

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:41 PM
wonky no

we're the newton heathens
we're stood on wembley way
and we wont be wearing red again
until the glazers go away

oh!

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:46 PM
Zorg

Quote:
Your playing the two things off against each other.

like one is more relevant than the other..........

you are aware that there can be a supporters direct meeting and a wemberlee final with some anti city statements arent you....

no.

its just other people that take the high ground in all this.......

There's no high ground involved whatsover and I wish people would stop with this pathetic whining about 'ooh you're trying to say you're better than us'. Nope.

I'm comparing the time and effort put into producing a mosaic (or whatever it is) about city, against the lack of enthusiastic response to a fans rally that's supported and attended by the very organisations who created and support the G&G campaign - MUST, IMUSA, RI.

I'm also suggesting SEF's efforts would have been better spent making something related to the campaign. Yes, there's room for them both, you're quite right - and taking the piss out of city should be welcomed - but if there's room for them both, why have i heard nothing about the G&G campaign on Sunday? Maybe I've missed it, but I expected something - a banner, say.

Anyway, I'm £#%&!ing off for the weekend, enjoy Sunday.

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
There's no high ground involved whatsover and I wish people would stop with this pathetic whining about 'ooh you're trying to say you're better than us'. Nope.

I'm comparing the time and effort put into producing a mosaic (or whatever it is) about city, against the lack of enthusiastic response to a fans rally that's supported and attended by the very organisations who created and support the G&G campaign - MUST, IMUSA, RI.

I'm also suggesting SEF's efforts would have been better spent making something related to the campaign. Yes, there's room for them both, you're quite right - and taking the piss out of city should be welcomed - but if there's room for them both, why have i heard nothing about the G&G campaign on Sunday? Maybe I've missed it, but I expected something - a banner, say.
But you have nothing to do with SEF, as i dont either..........what they make and the stance they take has nothing to do with me or you...

i say fair play for the city banner.

its relevant.

they are hardly going to bite the hand' and make a £#%&! OF GLAZER banner in 60FT Green and Gold.

IMUSA/MUST etc are 'That arm' of organisation that gets involved with that.......

To rip into SEF for a United Banner at wemberlee and bring up G+G and FC is totally Irrelevant, it matters to us, but doesnt matter to SEF.

but i would have thought, without a tit for tat assault, that a 35 years, lets laugh at city banner, was relevant to ALL of us.

Unread 26-02-2010, 06:54 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzalsar3
Its like a robot speaking english but with no heart or soul. The words come out in a sensible order with no grammar or spelling mistakes but they just dont feel it. Trying to be cool without understanding what cool is.
it would be cool to be a robot.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:01 PM
zzalsar3

Quote:
they are hardly going to bite the hand'...
They didnt have to feed from it either....but they couldnt wait to jump in and contribute to the business-as-usual PR. Thats one gripe with them.

The other gripe with them is that just get it so wrong anyway.

Quote:
Originally Posted by jem
it would be cool to be a robot.
Okay Sheldon

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Zorg

Quote:
But you have nothing to do with SEF, as i dont either..........what they make and the stance they take has nothing to do with me or you...
So no-one's as allowed to criticis their actions? Sorry, I disagree.

I think they should have done something else instead or preferably as well as a city banner. Not sure why that offends you so much.

Personally I think they're a bunch of absolute £#%&!ing dicks and an embarrassment to United, and not having anything to do with them doesn't make it forbidden for me to express that opinion.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:04 PM
armchair

Did anyone ask him would he do a green and gold banner? Not just for the cup final. He's obviously steering as far away as possible from the issue but getting him to put up g&g would mean you've won.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:05 PM
florentino ariza

hey,

i hope we win the cup

lets all hugingtons x

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
So no-one's as allowed to criticise their actions? Sorry, I disagree.

I think they should have done something else instead or preferably as well as a city banner. Not sure why that offends you so much.

Personally I think they're a bunch of absolute £#%&!ing dicks and an embarrassment to United, and not having anything to do with them doesn't make it forbidden for me to express that opinion.
Of course your allowed to disagree and slate what they do, if you have a trawl through my post you will see i haven't agreed with everything they have done...

munich memorial flag for instance.

You cant expect them to do an Anti Glazer Regime....become all Pro G+G it isnt going to happen.

the fact is at the cup final a Flag/banner will be unfolded that laughs and slates city.

im fine with that, nay chuffed. we should be laughing at them, as KFC says.........imagine if we weren't there....

it doesnt matter who makes it or unfolds it. who pays for it or agrees with the person and organisation behind it....

its not political....

its a banner.

made by a bunch of dicks that don't agree entirely with me and you.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:08 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by zzalsar3
Okay Sheldon
ha! I don't get it. only a nerd would get that reference and you came up with it. way to point the finger at yourself. a robot would never have made that mistake. dope.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:11 PM
jem

I think the subtlety of just having a ticker works. anything else is laying it on too thick.

I also think take me home united road is an utterly shit song. I know it's not relevant, but I just thought as we were sharing.....

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:12 PM
armchair

I think people are underestimating how strong g&g is and putting forward extreme scenarios from years ago they never caught on then damning those that don't agree. I'm not a big fan of the ri @#%&!s but it's a really good campaign. I don't see it as mufc becoming a fan owned utopia over night - don't even think it should become that - but I do think it will make the price of MUFC more in reach of people who care a little bit more than a couple of yanks.

And that's a good thing.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:13 PM
Spiffy

We qualified for the Carling Cup after the green and gold campaign started. So anyone who goes has given Glazer extra money, over and above their season ticket. To go wearing green and gold would be hypocritical. Here's our money that you need to stay at OT but we don't like you. Great campaign. People go on Sunday and enjoy the game but don't pretend you're doing anything to help rid the club of Glazer, you're making it easier for him to stay.

No doubt I'll get several but you know it's correct. The Glazers won't go until you stop going.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:14 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
We qualified for the Carling Cup after the green and gold campaign started. So anyone who goes has given Glazer extra money, over and above their season ticket. To go wearing green and gold would be hypocritical. Here's our money that you need to stay at OT but we don't like you. Great campaign. People go on Sunday and enjoy the game but don't pretend you're doing anything to help rid the club of Glazer, you're making it easier for him to stay.

No doubt I'll get several but you know it's correct. The Glazers won't go until you stop going.
Bullshit.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:15 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy

So what's your point?

You cant TELL people how and why they should support or follow united.

Unread 26-02-2010, 07:15 PM
waynes ear's

if aleefs are selling g+g scarves, you know its making an impact
Closed Thread