United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:07 PM
gbmufc

Default Stretford End flags

Just had this on an email and it pissed me off to be honest. The cup final should be all about our club and any distractions to do with the blue half of Manchester should be left for another day IMO. Possible egg on face moment!............

This Sunday not only see's Manchester United participate in the Carling Cup Final, it also marks 34 Years to the very day that Manchester City last won a trophy!Following Mancini's claims that he would be taking the City Ticker Banner down, SEF sent a personal invite to Mancini, inviting him to attend the final at Wembley on Sunday and to perform the ticking of the banner as it ticks fully onto 34.To date, we have not received a response from Mancini or Manchester City FC. To mark this milestone, SEF will be taking along a special "Happy Anniversary, 34 Today" banner along to Wembley.The Stretford End ticker will roll onto the full 34 and following Manchester Citys FA Cup exit, it will continue to roll onto the 35 mark over the next year. "Mancini are you listening,We're gonna keep our ticker ticking,We'll be on Wembley Way,34 years to the day,While your choking on your scarf back home" To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile. You can view the full announcement by following this link

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:08 PM
Sloane

Default Re: Stretford End flags

yeh they are @#%&!s. unsubscribe

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:10 PM
mark o

Red face Re: Stretford End flags

Quote:
Originally Posted by gbmufc
Just had this on an email and it pissed me off to be honest. The cup final should be all about our club and any distractions to do with the blue half of Manchester should be left for another day IMO. Possible egg on face moment!............

This Sunday not only see's Manchester United participate in the Carling Cup Final, it also marks 34 Years to the very day that Manchester City last won a trophy!Following Mancini's claims that he would be taking the City Ticker Banner down, SEF sent a personal invite to Mancini, inviting him to attend the final at Wembley on Sunday and to perform the ticking of the banner as it ticks fully onto 34.To date, we have not received a response from Mancini or Manchester City FC. To mark this milestone, SEF will be taking along a special "Happy Anniversary, 34 Today" banner along to Wembley.The Stretford End ticker will roll onto the full 34 and following Manchester Citys FA Cup exit, it will continue to roll onto the 35 mark over the next year. "Mancini are you listening,We're gonna keep our ticker ticking,We'll be on Wembley Way,34 years to the day,While your choking on your scarf back home" To unsubscribe from these announcements, login to the forum and uncheck "Receive forum announcements and important notifications by email." in your profile. You can view the full announcement by following this link
WT£#%&!ing hell is that?

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:11 PM
mark o

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sloane
yeh they are @#%&!s. unsubscribe
It's worth staying on their list just for the comedy value.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:11 PM
naes_sean

embarrassing tbh

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:12 PM
Baron

:cringingtons:

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:18 PM
thrills_pills_bellyaches

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Bunker Buster

They are our true enemy and Sunday is the anniversary

cant really see a problem with it...

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:21 PM
Sullingtons

Good idea.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:24 PM
Bunker Buster

its worded badly, but its a subscribed news feed isnt it......

surely the anniversary on sunday is just as important as a £#%&!ing game against villa in the carling cup...

I'll sure be mentioning it to the blues i know.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:26 PM
Spiffy

All my family are blue and when we lose or drop points against City I get it for weeks. Having said that, Liverpool are our true enemy.

As for that banner, surprise surprise it's a shite idea. We will lose if that goes up. Also, who the £#%&! is Tufty to invite Mancini? Does he have a supply of tickets? Tufty's a @#%&!. I hope he dies on the way to the match.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:28 PM
jem

eh? I thought sef was our true enemy?

it's so hard to keep up.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:28 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
All my family are blue and when we lose or drop points against City I get it for weeks. Having said that, Liverpool are our true enemy.
I think you will find a club that sings Munich EVERY game home and away and produces CD's of these songs and shares our fine city are the true Enemy.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:29 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
I think you will find a club that sings Munich EVERY game home and away and produces CD's of these songs and shares our fine city are the true Enemy.
this^^

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:33 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Topper than sven vath in the top red stakes

I agree though

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:44 PM
ReligiousRed

Thumbs up Re: Stretford End flags

Quote:

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:45 PM
Charlestown Rouge

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
Typical OOT comment - just like Fergie.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:47 PM
ScholesScoresGoals2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charlestown Rouge
Typical OOT comment - just like Fergie.

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:51 PM
waynes ear's

Quote:
Originally Posted by ScholesScoresGoals2
Isnt Rougers from Salford?

Unread 26-02-2010, 05:52 PM
elephantstone

I think its great

Mancini are you listening,We're gonna keep our ticker ticking,We'll be on Wembley Way,34 years to the day,While your choking on your scarf back home
Closed Thread