United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Everything else > Off Topic
Closed Thread

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:00 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Default Lunch time christmas shopping

I didn't think shopping could get any worse but it really can. It really just sucks the f***ing life out of me. Watching all these idiots hussle and bussle and take f***ing hours to pick something.
Women who bring men around shops are no better than men who bring their kids to the pub and lock them in the car.
I feel like hanging myself.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:02 PM
TravellingRed

Default Re: Lunch time christmas shopping

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzy Dunlop
I didn't think shopping could get any worse but it really can. It really just sucks the f***ing life out of me. Watching all these idiots hussle and bussle and take f***ing hours to pick something.
Women who bring men around shops are no better than men who bring their kids to the pub and lock them in the car.
Internet shopping mate, it's the way forward. Although I don't normally by Christmas presents, but TFEMTR81 has insisted on one this year which is a pain in the arse, I'll have to trawl amazon for inspiration.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:05 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Me shopping is fine, I don't care, in and out like a master thief. It's been dragged around while 'on the way somewhere' that kills me.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:06 PM
Appletango

Quote:
I've just spent my dinner hour being dragged around shops with a girl looking for a dress for her.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:08 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Appletango
I've just spent my dinner hour being dragged around shops with a girl looking for a dress for her.
Was that you I saw crying in the corner of whateverf***ingboutique that was. Or was it my reflection I wish I was gay.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:12 PM
Appletango

Quote:
Was that you I saw crying in the corner of whateverf***ingboutique that was. Or was it my reflection I wish I was gay.
I will be the one shagging her tonight after the christmas do. Guaranteed.

Very gay.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:13 PM
Ginners

christmas shopping is the only decent thing about christmas tbh, bargains galore if youre prepared to look around

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ginners
christmas shopping is the only decent thing about christmas tbh, bargains galore if youre prepared to look around
Where do you get your energy from tbh.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:17 PM
Ginners

Quote:
Where do you get your energy from tbh.
just like shopping i spose, red bull helps.

Unread 04-12-2009, 03:19 PM
Lok

As already mentioned, get everything online. It's quicker easier and 9 times out of 10: cheaper.

Amazon and some other shops even gift wrap the presents.
Closed Thread