United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 05-09-2019, 06:02 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
Not sure if posted. Sounds a promising picture.

https://www.independent.co.uk/sport/...-a9091531.html

Mou, mate....
That’s %@#$&!s surely...

Iirc a story came out not long after they signed him that we tried making a bid at the last minute only to be told he’d already signed for Liverpool

That sounds a lot more likely considering the last six years and how Woodward and judge have done transfers tbf and let’s not forget the briefings last summer were about us not thinking any CB in the world was worth that sort of money, yet we’d apparently try to sign Van Dijk six months previously for 75m if not for Mourinho...

Woody been chatting to his mates again by the looks of it.

Unread 05-09-2019, 06:49 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
That’s %@#$&!s surely...

Iirc a story came out not long after they signed him that we tried making a bid at the last minute only to be told he’d already signed for Liverpool

That sounds a lot more likely considering the last six years and how Woodward and judge have done transfers tbf and let’s not forget the briefings last summer were about us not thinking any CB in the world was worth that sort of money, yet we’d apparently try to sign Van Dijk six months previously for 75m if not for Mourinho...

Woody been chatting to his mates again by the looks of it.
I wonder when there will come a time that United realise their PR briefings don't actually help them at all.

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:10 PM
dunk

Quote:

Mou, mate....
Pretty sure I've heard that before tbh. Hence new deals for Rojo, Jones, Smalling etc..

Unread 05-09-2019, 10:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:

Mou, mate....
yeah i'm not paying to read that

Unread 05-09-2019, 11:06 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
yeah i'm not paying to read that
Just read it for free like I did then pal.

Unread 06-09-2019, 08:27 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Just read it for free like I did then pal.
Closed Thread