United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 18-12-2019, 02:43 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Like di Maria, he just needs the right team to play in, and United won't ever be a good fit for him.
We'll get a decent price for him because he's worth a fortune in marketing rights.
I like him fwiw and I hope we get a few good performances from him before he leaves in the summer.

Unread 18-12-2019, 02:59 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by Surfers do Charlie
Like di Maria, he just needs the right team to play in, and United won't ever be a good fit for him.
We'll get a decent price for him because he's worth a fortune in marketing rights.
I like him fwiw and I hope we get a few good performances from him before he leaves in the summer.
A most fair summary, Charlie.

Like so many young fellas, he lacks respect and appears to view this as a virtue. Imagine Lingard would be equally toxic if he had an ounce of Poggers' talent.

Unread 18-12-2019, 03:41 PM
utd99

The method Raiola and he have cooked up to secure his move is so obvious now that it really should be beyond debate. I’d be surprised if anyone is still defending this person with a straight face.

Unread 18-12-2019, 03:49 PM
Whiteside onside

Quote:
He doesn't like United or us so £#%&! the showboating social media £#%&!er.

Unread 18-12-2019, 03:59 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
What exactly do you like about him?

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:07 PM
Cream

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:15 PM
naes_sean

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cream

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:16 PM
AK14

Quote:

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:31 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
It's kind of a satire on his lack of dedication to the club. Humour?

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:32 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

That dancing though, all of it, him, his brothers - absolutely £#%&!ing cringe.

Get him out of the club, send him to Ipswich on a free - could not give a single £#%&!.

Urgh. Actually hate him. A coward of epic proportions.

Unread 18-12-2019, 05:34 PM
AK14

Quote:
It's kind of a satire on his lack of dedication to the club. Humour?
at the dancing.

Unread 18-12-2019, 11:59 PM
Surfers do Charlie

Quote:
Originally Posted by naes_sean
What exactly do you like about him?
He always looks like he's having a good time on social media, and he's popular with the other players.

He doesn't produce anything like enough on the pitch, but every time I watch him he produces half a dozen ordinary passes where he strikes the ball so gracefully that it's wonderful to watch. The Scottish Player always gives it 100% but he kicks the ball rather than guiding it like really skilful players do.

I'd still replace him, but I'm glad I've seen him in a United shirt.

Unread 19-12-2019, 01:29 AM
d_knight

Quote:
He always looks like he's having a good time on social media, and he's popular with the other players.

He doesn't produce anything like enough on the pitch, but every time I watch him he produces half a dozen ordinary passes where he strikes the ball so gracefully that it's wonderful to watch. The Scottish Player always gives it 100% but he kicks the ball rather than guiding it like really skilful players do.

For the total amount of wages paid to him so far to produce those few Hollywood passes I'm glad that someone actually got to enjoy them

Unread 19-12-2019, 01:40 AM
The taste of...

Quote:
£#%&!

All.

Unread 19-12-2019, 07:57 AM
windy waffles

Quote:

I'm not sure if the players do like him now tbh...

Except Jesse Lingard.

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:22 AM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
That's why I can't stay mad at him.

He's having fun.

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:23 AM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
That's why I can't stay mad at him.

He's having fun.

Is he a footballer or a clown?

Actually, don't answer that....

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:24 AM
NedKelly

Quote:

All I think when I watch us these days is “stop kicking the ball ffs, start guiding it”. Kills me when they keep kicking it.

Unread 19-12-2019, 09:36 AM
My Name is Heath

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
All I think when I watch us these days is “stop kicking the ball ffs, start guiding it”. Kills me when they keep kicking it.

Lingard and Pogvirus should be in the girl guides ffs.

Unread 19-12-2019, 11:10 AM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath

Lingard and Pogvirus should be in the girl guides ffs.
They should be guide dogs.
Closed Thread