United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 03-10-2022, 12:50 PM
Baron

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweetleftfoot
Will you adopt me? I'm a bit old and thick, but I love travelling, United and the ale.

Unread 03-10-2022, 01:15 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He went off temporarily, which led to their second goal from a corner as it ended up with Eriksen picking up (or failing to) Haaland.
Well that’s just £#%&!ing typical isn’t it.

De Gea is a waste of a shirt. Any competent keeper with any sort of athleticism makes 4 of those goals much more difficult one way or another, and probably does sufficient organising and %@#$&!ing to keep the defence more focused and on their toes under pressure. He’s like a subbuteo keeper, on a stick, can’t come out of his 6 yard box and if the opposition are quick enough no one is controlling him, occasionally he might get in the way if it’s hit right at him and he can’t be used to kick the ball.

The keeper is the bedrock of the team, ours is £#%&!ing quicksand.

Unread 03-10-2022, 02:53 PM
AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
He went off temporarily, which led to their second goal from a corner as it ended up with Eriksen picking up (or failing to) Haaland.
Pretty sure Neville called out Eriksen marking Haaland at a set piece before that goal, while Varane was still on the pitch…

Unread 03-10-2022, 02:58 PM
jem

Quote:
Originally Posted by AK14
Pretty sure Neville called out Eriksen marking Haaland at a set piece before that goal, while Varane was still on the pitch…
I'm trying not to remember, but eriksen was at fault for at least three of the first four goals. but then... he's not a defensive midfielder. and blaming him for not marking haaland properly at a corner is probably pushing it. mctog didn't exactly leap like a salmon.

Unread 03-10-2022, 03:31 PM
TripDownMiseryLane

Absolutely sickening to get humiliated by ciddy, and we were. All of them played the first half like it was a practice match, no passion, no fight, flat footed as £#%&!. People still on about the second half ciddy had won the game and turned off.

Never expected a win, but I always expect utd to at least give them a game, which we simply didn't do.

Unread 03-10-2022, 04:30 PM
wiganste

God that was utterly depressing.
It £#%&!s me off how many times these @#%&!s give us a good hiding these days. Even in our pomp when they were £#%&!ing shit, they had a go. Aside from the 5-0 in 1994, we have never spanked them or humiliated them like they seems to do almost regularly now.

Clearly not playing for a £#%&!ing month had some sort of impact on the game. But the most worrying thing is we seemed to play like a team that has never played together before.
Our full backs were appalling, midfield non existent and Rashford put in one of his all time laziest shifts and DDG can't seem to come off his line, which £#%&!ing grinds my gears. Totally unacceptable.

But, and it kills me saying this, City are a truly wonderful team. They're so far ahead of us it's not even funny. They'll piss the league again, making it 5 in 6. Never in my lifetime did I think I'd see that happen. Never in my lifetime did I think city would put 6 past us, home and away either. £#%&!ing hell