TheFatGoth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arnold Muhren

100 quid????

Unread 02-08-2015, 09:45 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Serious I'm after something like this... Can you get all sports on it?

Unread 02-08-2015, 09:55 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mr_Ed

Yep but £100 is over the top

£35-50 is about right

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Mr_Ed

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
Yep but £100 is over the top

£35-50 is about right
Where do I need to be looking?

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:08 AM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Was round at a mates last night who has it. Great piece of kit. Anything you can think of is on there from anywhere round the world. Idiot proof as well, update it once per week and you're golden. Getting one this week. £#%&! sky.

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:13 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Where do I need to be looking?
eBay search

MX box

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:14 AM
Arnold Muhren

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheFatGoth
100 quid????
Fair enough
Really though, I don't mind an initial one off outlay for something that good. I'm not tech savvy either so need something as clear and simple as this. If there's something similar cheaper I might be interested though.

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:16 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Fair enough
Really though, I don't mind an initial one off outlay for something that good. I'm not tech savvy either so need something as clear and simple as this. If there's something similar cheaper I might be interested though.
Any quad core box will run kodi with no problems

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:27 AM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrBishi
Where's the BT money come from? Can't help but foresee another Kirch/Setanta-style implosion one day
They've emptied some phone boxes in remote areas and found slightly more than they were expecting

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:43 AM
Red Al

It's about time Utd did there own TV deal so we just have one subscription to the in house TV channel or a PPV per match basis.

City,chelski and PSG have there sugar daddies it's about time we used our strength to our advantage before FFP gets binned which is a matter of time

Unread 02-08-2015, 10:53 AM
Lok

Quote:
Originally Posted by Red Al
It's about time Utd did there own TV deal so we just have one subscription to the in house TV channel or a PPV per match basis.

City,chelski and PSG have there sugar daddies it's about time we used our strength to our advantage before FFP gets binned which is a matter of time
Yep, seems to work really well in Spain

Unread 02-08-2015, 11:05 AM
Red Al

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
Yep, seems to work really well in Spain
Spain has always been a 2 horse race with the occasional 3rd horse a bit like Scotland (Aberdeen under froggie)
We have 2 sugar daddie clubs while Liverpool and the arse have decent fan bases too so I don't think it would pan out the same.

Just a thought wouldn't it be funny if a rich Arab or Russian bought Athletico Madrid and started splashing the cash on top players(a bit of a berties situation)
I bet FFP would be tightend up overnight

Unread 02-08-2015, 12:17 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Where's the BT money come from? Can't help but foresee another Kirch/Setanta-style implosion one day
sugar

Unread 02-08-2015, 12:37 PM
thrush

Can't see why anyone would think this is a good thing, or why anyone welcomes the extra competition to Sky.

It's the consumer who suffers as they have to pay 20 quid more. Can't wait for BT Sports to fold.

Unread 02-08-2015, 12:48 PM
Coracao

Did someone ask where bt get there money from ?

Unread 02-08-2015, 01:39 PM
Semantic Lisp

Quote:
Originally Posted by Thrush
Can't see why anyone would think this is a good thing, or why anyone welcomes the extra competition to Sky.

It's the consumer who suffers as they have to pay 20 quid more. Can't wait for BT Sports to fold.
er, no.

Unread 02-08-2015, 01:50 PM
Camel

Quote:
did you not notice when everyones line rental went from £10-11 quarterly to £15 a month a couple of years ago (plus countless other charge increases). we've all paid bt to stockpile the cash they needed for this.

Unread 02-08-2015, 01:58 PM
MrBishi

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Did someone ask where bt get there money from ?
No, I asked about BT Sport, 'cos I don't see how they're going to make any money out of this. Paying way over the odds doesn't tend to work out well, like I said.

Unread 02-08-2015, 04:40 PM
thrush

Quote:
Originally Posted by Semantic Lisp
er, no.
Er, yes

Unread 02-08-2015, 05:30 PM
ralph

Thrushy bird

Where do you get this 20 quid extra figure from, is this for Sky? As BT have forced them into paying over the odds for premiership rights - yeah? Then your problem is with Sky not BT surely?

As my BT charge of £60 per month, for infinity, net flix and BT sports etc has remained the same for the last year. Line rental has gone up a tad but i've made savings elsewhere.
Closed Thread