United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 10-06-2014, 03:02 PM
ScarFace

activation probably needs to be done legally so they can put you into a new contract.

streammmmming in hd bitches

Unread 10-06-2014, 04:00 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Sky offered me free movie channels if I keep sky sports last month, must be why

Unread 10-06-2014, 05:44 PM
Ashley's Grime

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lok
You don't have to take the broadband to get the channel. It's included in the sports bundle.
Are you sure about that?

Unread 10-06-2014, 06:23 PM
koppas

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
Sky offered me free movie channels if I keep sky sports last month, must be why
Anyone who actually pays for the movie channels needs a good shoeing tbh.

Unread 11-06-2014, 03:04 AM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERTS_RED
Problem is for Sky is bar your sages, no one gives a £#%&! about watching other leagues bar El Classico (and I bet the numbers aren't that great compared to even a bog standard super sunday)
I suspect that's what Sky always thought, too. Which is why they were so complacent in just ticking along with the Premier League and La Liga. It's taken BT's success for them to twig that the game is becoming increasingly global and people will watch foreign stuff.

BT renewed their German football coverage this year because viewers of the Bundesliga went up 70% on the previous season.

This expansion has been coming. Sky took the Coppa Italia last year and they realise they can't let BT dominate this market.

Quote:
Originally Posted by That Boy Ronaldo!
What a load of shite from Sky. They'll keep the prices the same on the back of this even though they've lost the CL to BT.

They could've at least signed up the big derby games that BT don't have (Porto v Benfica, Fenerbache v Galatasaray, Red Star vs Partizan etc). Nobody gives a £#%&! about International football either.

No doubt it'll cost to get out of the "Free broadband" deal aswell

Why end at European Football, South America has loads of superb games that should be shown over here.
I suspect the Dutch stuff is just the start. They'll presumably look to bid for others. Never understood why stations can't pick and choose games from leagues, rather than committing to showing it every week. Those games you mention would be ideal.
Closed Thread