United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 03-09-2018, 12:38 PM
Clownbones

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jammy Dodger
Other than Pogba, it seems to me everyone has performed to their ability level, and as we’ve improved in all performance measurements - points, goals scored, goals conceded, reaching numerous cup finals - obviously he’s brought in players who’ve improved on what was there prior. To say he hasnt is saying he’s a managerial genius who got all that from shit that’s not improved or got worse. Which is it?
You think every player other than pogba has performed to their ability?

You think the likes of Martial, Lindelof, Rashford, Sanchez and Shaw have all performed to the best of their ability?

Ok. I think Everyone, including the manager you're defending would and have disagreed with that.

I don't think he's either mate. Again, there's different markers of progression. Two trophies in his first season compared to none last season. Is that better or worse than second place

And is there progression within the team?

Nobody is questioning the improvements in points.... but surely that's to be expected after such a low return in 2016 and 2017.

So, Again, what does this team do better than his first one? Ie defending, attacking - that actual things we watch on a week to week basis.

I'd argue we are no better or even worse.

Unread 03-09-2018, 01:27 PM
dunk

Quote:
They say I’m in danger, but I don’t think it.

If they send me away, do you have any idea how much money they would have to give me?
There it is.

What. A. @#%&!.

Unread 03-09-2018, 01:28 PM
windy waffles

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
There it is.

What. A. @#%&!.

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:02 PM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
He’s hanging on for a payoff of gargantuan proportions.

Flirted with PSG to convince the dick Woodward to give him an extension so now he’s outrageously expensive to fire.

The club will be in turmoil until he’s gone.

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:22 PM
dragflick

Quote:
There it is.

What. A. @#%&!.
Quote:
"The former Chelsea, Inter and Real Madrid boss was in a far more jovial mood at Turf Moor and even joked that a hefty pay packet means he will be at United for some time yet.

"They say I'm in danger, but I don't think it. If they send me away, do you have any idea how much money they would have to give me?" he chuckled when speaking to journalists from Italian newspapers Gazzetta dello Sport and La Repubblica.

Mourinho is contracted to United until the end of next season after penning a one-year extension in January."

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:28 PM
windy waffles

Quote:

Flirted with PSG to convince the dick Woodward to give him an extension so now he’s outrageously expensive to fire.

The club will be in turmoil until he’s gone.
Sorry pal, only the as I wasn't sure who said it. Him or Pogba.

If that is true, fair play to him for having the neck to do such a thing. Gotta be admired somewhat.

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:28 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick

Fear for Dunks sanity tbh.

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:31 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whip Hubley

don't worry about dunk. he's a rock.

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:34 PM
dunk

Quote:

I’d fear for your own before mine tbh.

Unread 03-09-2018, 02:51 PM
Alex Jones was Right

Quote:
Originally Posted by Clownbones
You think every player other than pogba has performed to their ability?

You think the likes of Martial, Lindelof, Rashford, Sanchez and Shaw have all performed to the best of their ability?
Sanchez I’ll give you, so far, but the others are par for who they are.

Martial is a weak minded, sulking prima Donna.
Lindelof hasn’t been able to handle the transition.
Rashford is a young developing player who is inconsistent.
Shaw has been affected by his injury and obviously has various issues he needs to sort, which looks like he might be finally doing.

I’m sure some other manager would have them all performing to a world class standard on a weekly basis though.

Quote:
I'd argue we are no better or even worse.
Ok. So you think mourinho is a managerial genius for getting 3 cup finals, 81 points, more goals scored and less conceeded from a team which is no better than the one he inherited.

Quote:
There it is.

What. A. @#%&!.
Woodward? For creating such a situation with a new contract and then undermining him a few months later?

Quote:
No, he’s saying he has some protection from the sack because they wouldn’t want to give him the payoff.

Both Woodward and now mourinho are playing down the idea. Probably because mourinho has fallen into line to the glazers’ satisfaction and most players support him.

Quote:
You’re an absolute idiot.

Unread 03-09-2018, 03:00 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazlo Panaflex
don't worry about dunk. he's a #@&%!.
Brutal.

Unread 03-09-2018, 03:01 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Sorry pal, only the as I wasn't sure who said it. Him or Pogba.

If that is true, fair play to him for having the neck to do such a thing. Gotta be admired somewhat.
It's not even neck. He's every damn right, especially after they scuppered his transfer plans.

He'd walk at the end of the season even if he won the CL imo. Which of course we won't.

Clever man not buying that house...

Unread 03-09-2018, 03:14 PM
Lazlo Panaflex

the air is thick with the smell of ammonia and anger. So much snide.

very little discussion to be had but credit to those who try.

Unread 03-09-2018, 04:04 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
I’d fear for your own before mine tbh.
I'm not the one loading an innocuous comment to the press tbh pal

"OUTRAGE as Mourinho goads Woodward: sack me if you can afford it!"

Unread 03-09-2018, 04:24 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Brutal.

Unread 03-09-2018, 04:28 PM
dunk

Quote:
I'm not the one loading an innocuous comment to the press tbh pal

"OUTRAGE as Mourinho goads Woodward: sack me if you can afford it!"
Innocuous

Unread 03-09-2018, 04:58 PM
S/Side.Red

I remember when Mou was going to embarrass Fraudiola. Now it's smug self-satisfaction for being 10th and bantering about his pay-off.

Not what we had in mind imo.

Unread 03-09-2018, 05:37 PM
saffers

Quote:
Originally Posted by S/Side.Red
I remember when Mou was going to embarrass Fraudiola. Now it's smug self-satisfaction for being 10th and bantering about his pay-off.

Not what we had in mind imo.
I remember when you lot dreamt about mou getting sacked after burnley, now reduced to dickriding fraudiola again.

Unread 03-09-2018, 05:46 PM
S/Side.Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by saffers
I remember when you lot dreamt about mou getting sacked after burnley, now reduced to dickriding fraudiola again.
Nope. Deffo pencilled in the Autumn as a possibility though iirc.

Either way, it's a far cry from him getting in Fraudiola's bald dome, driving him nuts etc. It's what we were promised

Unread 03-09-2018, 05:52 PM
silv

'Fraudiola'

honestly if it wasnt so pathetic it'd be funny.
Closed Thread