United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 20-08-2010, 05:58 PM
Cream

Default Re: SAF speaks at Jimmy Reid's funeral

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spiffy
I've not criticised him for attending a funeral. I was merely pointing out to the clueless £#%&!o's that he doesn't practice what he preaches. He does go out of his way to praise them "excellent owners" being a good example and saying the green and gold campaign hinders his ability to win games when the evidence is to the contrary.
But you're ambling through the nuance like a wretched, Chernobyl foal.

Unread 20-08-2010, 05:58 PM
jaffo

Quote:
It's called a jumper. Also, I hope you don't wear it with the suit?
Of course not, I'm not common.

Unread 20-08-2010, 05:59 PM
no fun

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaffo
Of course not, I'm not common.
or gareth southgate

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:00 PM
Tumescent Throb

there is always the possibility that what Ferguson says about the way has been allowed to run the football club is actually true

why on earth should United go out and spend tens of millions on players atm? there isn't a single valid reason.

on the downside of course, ticket prices have risen with indecent haste in recent seasons. but i have yet to hear of plans for any potential new owners to implement immediate reductions. and I have yet to hear how this would be costed and how that might affect transfer policy, particularly as regards player wages.

Ferguson achieved a near £70m profit on a single player. the owners may or may not have snaffled that up (or may or may not be about to). but they are capitalist scum bankrolled by same, so why the £#%&! would anyone be surprised?

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:00 PM
jaffo

Quote:
Originally Posted by no fun
or gareth southgate
I thank the lord above for that

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:01 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by reem
But you're ambling through the nuance like a wretched, Chernobyl foal.
You're a bit £#%&!ing lippy for a new boy aren't you Reem? A word of advice, shut the £#%&! up #@&%! nose. These 'debates' are very old and you're coming in half way through and making assumptions without any knowledge of the previous 'discussions'.

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:05 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tumescent Throb
there is always the possibility that what Ferguson says about the way has been allowed to run the football club is actually true

why on earth should United go out and spend tens of millions on players atm? there isn't a single valid reason.

on the downside of course, ticket prices have risen with indecent haste in recent seasons. but i have yet to hear of plans for any potential new owners to implement immediate reductions. and I have yet to hear how this would be costed and how that might affect transfer policy, particularly as regards player wages.

Ferguson achieved a near £70m profit on a single player. the owners may or may not have snaffled that up (or may or may not be about to). but they are capitalist scum bankrolled by same, so why the £#%&! would anyone be surprised?
That's a pretty £#%&!ing steep down side though, isn't it?

Stop blaming the banks for the Glazers and start blaming the Glazers and the people who support them ffs.

You've yet to hear that any one would reduce them, does that mean it's OK then? Next year when they price more people out of OT will that be OK too because no one has said they wouldn't? You're a fool.

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:18 PM
Tumescent Throb

Quote:
That's a pretty £#%&!ing steep down side though, isn't it?

Stop blaming the banks for the Glazers and start blaming the Glazers and the people who support them ffs.

You've yet to hear that any one would reduce them, does that mean it's OK then? Next year when they price more people out of OT will that be OK too because no one has said they wouldn't? You're a fool.
no offence but i couldn't give a flying £#%&! what you think on this subject tbh

it is funny to see you desperately airing your childish arguments though

i don't need an excuse to go and watch United - i support United

the point about ticket prices is that you can't complain about them as a matter of great importance unless you are campaigning for new owners to come in a reduce them. the knock-on effect of that is a reduction in revenues, and in turn an impact on transfers and wages.

now personally I am all for a reduction in transfer market prices and especially in player wages. i would expect these to lead directly to reduced ticket prices.

course, the Glazer protesters - match-goers, former match-goers and former non-match-goers like you - want reduced ticket prices and increased transfer spending and player wages

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:20 PM
Cream

Quote:
You're a bit £#%&!ing lippy for a new boy aren't you Reem? A word of advice, shut the £#%&! up #@&%! nose. These 'debates' are very old and you're coming in half way through and making assumptions without any knowledge of the previous 'discussions'.
I'm going off what you've said on this thread, and certainly not allying myself with people you have some sort of cyber beef with.

I've made the point, repeatedly, that I don't necessarily disagree with your view on the matter, so I can only assume that your limited intellect is leading you to lash out at people without bothering to read their posts.

I heard you were an alky gobshite before I even started posting on here, and I know those cheshire set wannabes only too well, but was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Silly me.

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:33 PM
Spiffy

Quote:
I'm going off what you've said on this thread, and certainly not allying myself with people you have some sort of cyber beef with.

I've made the point, repeatedly, that I don't necessarily disagree with your view on the matter, so I can only assume that your limited intellect is leading you to lash out at people without bothering to read their posts.

I heard you were an alky gobshite before I even started posting on here, and I know those cheshire set wannabes only too well, but was prepared to give you the benefit of the doubt.

Silly me.
You see now I just think you're making it all up. I don't drink so I don't know where this alky tag came from.

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:47 PM
Cream

Quote:
You see now I just think you're making it all up. I don't drink so I don't know where this alky tag came from.
not the response I was hoping for, tbh.

Have you no pride?

DEFEND YOURSELF.

Unread 20-08-2010, 06:53 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

Silly me.
Quote:
not the response I was hoping for, tbh.

Have you no pride?

DEFEND YOURSELF.
A thousand apologies, I was busy.

I do read people's posts and I don't lash out based on one or two posts. I'm not a Cheshire set wannabe, whatever that is, I assume you mean some WAG type of person. Well I'm not, I'm from Middleton and now live in Cheshire. I used to live near Leeds. Does that make me a sheep £#%&!ger?

I don't know what else you were expecting from me. Whatever perception you have of me is clearly wrong.

HTH.

Unread 20-08-2010, 07:00 PM
Cream

Quote:
A thousand apologies, I was busy.

I do read people's posts and I don't lash out based on one or two posts. I'm not a Cheshire set wannabe, whatever that is, I assume you mean some WAG type of person. Well I'm not, I'm from Middleton and now live in Cheshire. I used to live near Leeds. Does that make me a sheep £#%&!ger?

I don't know what else you were expecting from me. Whatever perception you have of me is clearly wrong.

HTH.
All evidence to the contrary, you've lashed out at me for reasons that are - well - seemingly unreasonable.

The fact you've left midd to live in Cheshire, whilst perfectly understandable, proves that you were once a Cheshire wannabe. I had no idea you'd made it to the promised land. I'm patting myself squarely on the back now.

My chippy has arrived so I'll have to leave it there, what are you having? Beans on Ciabatta?

VICTORY IS MINE!!!

Unread 20-08-2010, 07:34 PM
thenorthwillriseagain

Quote:
All evidence to the contrary, you've lashed out at me for reasons that are - well - seemingly unreasonable.

The fact you've left midd to live in Cheshire, whilst perfectly understandable, proves that you were once a Cheshire wannabe. I had no idea you'd made it to the promised land. I'm patting myself squarely on the back now.

My chippy has arrived so I'll have to leave it there, what are you having? Beans on Ciabatta?

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
i like reem, he's £#%&!y

Unread 20-08-2010, 07:50 PM
Cream

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i'll speak to my pa and let you know
Pa.

Unread 20-08-2010, 07:52 PM
teflon_terry

Quote:
Originally Posted by thenorthwillriseagain
i'll speak to my pa and let you know
Strange thing to consult your old man about tbf

Unread 20-08-2010, 08:15 PM
Spiffy

Quote:

VICTORY IS MINE!!!
I moved from Wilmslow to Yorkshire, then Oldham and now back in Cheshire. Is that not acceptable? Meat and potato pie, chips peas, gravy and for some reason, onions. £2.50 @#%&!ing damn bargain. Sorry for lashing out, you must have deserved it though. Enjoy your tea.

Unread 20-08-2010, 08:22 PM
Cream

Quote:
I moved from Wilmslow to Yorkshire, then Oldham and now back in Cheshire. Is that not acceptable? Meat and potato pie, chips peas, gravy and for some reason, onions. £2.50 @#%&!ing damn bargain. Sorry for lashing out, you must have deserved it though. Enjoy your tea.
ONIONS?

what's your chippy called, la poissonnière?

you make me sick.

Unread 20-08-2010, 08:24 PM
red in cumbria

Quote:
ONIONS?

what's your chippy called, la poissonnière?

you make me sick.
I thought most chippies sold pickled onions?? Certainly used to......

You still get a few that have pickled eggs

Unread 20-08-2010, 08:27 PM
Spiffy

It's because it's a Chinese chippy.
Closed Thread