Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:27 PM
Switching Off

Default Re: Europa league

Quote:
Originally Posted by £#%&! KFC
it's not just me who thinks you are talking out of your arse

maybe I am just a bit sick of hearing the shite coming out of @#%&!s mouths when it comes to the massive world class players the Divs are signing...Balotells is quality and has potential...he is also a grade a tool and FAR from being world class....
I sense a little olive branch here and tbph, im relieved to accept it (if that's what it is).

World class is pushing it, I should have said potentially, but it irks me a little when people immediately jump on a comment with THATS WRONG as if it really matters.

tbf, Saffers did the same and I ignored it, cos he's an idiot I jumped on you cos I tend to respect your opinion so it wasn't an idiotic comment I could choose to ignore.

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:28 PM
Gorilla Monsoon

Quote:
exactly

Tevez (as much as I hate the @#%&!) is also better than Balotelli so is Adebayor
Who's to say macheda, Hernandez, welbeck won't turn out better. What's the difference?

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:29 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Switching Off

World class is pushing it,

so he's shit now

have had it up to here with the Divs and their giddyness so maybe explains why I've got the painters in

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:31 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gorilla Monsoon
Who's to say macheda, Hernandez, welbeck won't turn out better. What's the difference?
agreed, really excited about Hernandez and he didn't cost £25million

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:31 PM
Switching Off

Quote:
so he's shit now

have had it up to here with the Divs and their giddyness so maybe explains why I've got the painters in
No worries, apology accepted.

I'll bump this when he wins player of the year and gets a premiership medal

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:34 PM
£#%&! KFC

Quote:
No worries, apology accepted.

I'll bump this when he wins player of the year and gets a premiership medal

Unread 19-08-2010, 11:38 PM
dinger

If he was world class or even potentially world class he would've been starting for that sorry excuse for an International Italian team at the world cup. At the minute, on the strength of his appearances for Inter, he looks like he could turn out to be a good player, nothing more nothing less but he's young and could really kick on while he's at City then again he could turn out to be a complete head the ball and do £#%&! all. Thats his potential in a nutshell.

Unread 20-08-2010, 08:02 AM
MUFC One Love

Tevez is one of City's worst attackers now, imo.

He's overrated and a work horse. Now the 'WE GOT HIM FROM UNITED?!?!? FERGIE FERGIE SIGN HIM UP!!?!?!" has worn off with the taches I suspect they'll start wanting him out of the team soon. Not to mention Tevez' constant moaning in the press about how down he is.

Balotelli looks good but raw, but looks like he has that bit 'extra' to be the difference for City. The problem for City is they're just City, a small club with loads of money, so that 'extra' bit from Balotelli might not be enough for them as it would be for a big club.

Unread 20-08-2010, 09:22 AM
Time For Heroes

Quote:
I was in the middle of reading a book, nipped down for a quick cig, now im F5ing every two seconds and my book remains upstairs with just a chapter to go
So did you find out what happened at the end of Noddy and Big Ears save Toytown?

Unread 20-08-2010, 10:53 AM
andyroo

Did the berties really only take 200 fans?

I know Timisoara is the arse end of nowhere, but even so. Massive, massive club.
Closed Thread