United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 19-08-2010, 12:04 PM
Darth Vidic

Default Re: Out of all clubs could we now put out the fastest XI in the premier league?

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
To be fair to Dunne, he can't half shift once he gets going.

I think it is a momentum thing.
But then he can't stop hence his own goal against us a few or many seasons back.

Unread 19-08-2010, 01:18 PM
shenwen

Default Re: Out of all clubs could we now put out the fastest XI in the premier league?

never thought of rooney as being especially fast.

saw ronaldo (c) one time in beijing. he could shift

Unread 19-08-2010, 01:31 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Rooney was quicker when he was younger. I remember him tearing away from Silvestre (think it may have been 2004) and he was pretty quick. Although, Silvestre was probably running in the wrong direction tbf.

Unread 19-08-2010, 04:18 PM
Grimson

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen

Counter-attack goal at the Emirates? He's fast.

Unread 19-08-2010, 07:34 PM
Darth Vidic

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Rooney was quicker when he was younger. I remember him tearing away from Silvestre (think it may have been 2004) and he was pretty quick. Although, Silvestre was probably running in the wrong direction tbf.
Did the 100m in 11.5s or something like that when he was 13

He's very quick, maybe not as quick with the ball anymore.

Unread 19-08-2010, 08:18 PM
teflon_terry

Cool Re: Out of all clubs could we now put out the fastest XI in the premier league?

I am speed. I am lightening.
Closed Thread