Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 11-12-2008, 10:28 AM
puressence

Default so you have to pick the inform striker atm

step forward carlos ..baggles on the bench

Unread 11-12-2008, 10:34 AM
Whalefish

If you want to just play one centre forward against Spurs then yes, that'd be him.

I prefer two and since Rooney's banned it's got to be both. Although Berbatov (and Carrick) are apparently injury doubts.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:30 AM
wiganste

Carlos should have had 4 last night. Some shocking finishing from him if we're being honest.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:31 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by wiganste
Carlos should have had 4 last night. Some shocking finishing from him if we're being honest.
yep ..but hes in form would you agree .. more than bubbles

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:33 AM
dunk

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
yep ..but hes in form would you agree .. more than bubbles
I doubt very much that Berbatov would've missed the 3 chances Tevez did last night, the question is whether or not he would've had the chances in the 1st place.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:34 AM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
I doubt very much that Berbatov would've missed the 3 chances Tevez did last night, the question is whether or not he would've had the chances in the 1st place.
borbles would have been pirawetting on the half way line

marlo

Quote:
celtic (a)
two against sunderland (h)

just off the top of my head.

antonin jablonsky

Quote:
What does it matter, they will both play on Satdee. Hopefully they'll both play well too.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:35 AM
TreeFiddy

Quote:

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:36 AM
antonin jablonsky

I think i'm weird cos I think Tevez is an excellent player and don't feel the need to slate Berbatov to "prove" it.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:37 AM
Whalefish

They will both play, and rightly so.

Irrespective of Berbatov's goalscoring exploits to date (and they've been as bad as the other two strikers) Tevez missed three chances yesterday. Two of those he passed up were howlers. A striker of his quality should not be missing those.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:38 AM
Whalefish

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
I think i'm weird cos I think Tevez is an excellent player and don't feel the need to slate Berbatov to "prove" it.
That too.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:38 AM
dunk

Quote:
WTF???

Quote:
Originally Posted by hollowman
celtic (a)
two against sunderland (h)
just off the top of my head.
Non were as easy as the two Tevez missed, the one on one and the one straight after his goal, that was a £#%&!ing awful miss. The point being that Tevez gets the chances, Berbatov doesn't seem to be getting chances.

Quote:
Originally Posted by antonin jablonsky
What does it matter, they will both play on Satdee. Hopefully they'll both play well too.
Yep, let's hope they both score.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:39 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whalefish
They will both play, and rightly so.

Irrespective of Berbatov's goalscoring exploits to date (and they've been as bad as the other two strikers) Tevez missed three chances yesterday. Two of those he passed up were howlers. A striker of his quality should not be missing those.
Yup, to be honest Tevez' misses were only in keeping with the rest of our forward palay this season. It has been a season of missed chances, figuratively and literally.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:42 AM
puressence

aalborg away ..berbles missed an open net ffs

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
aalborg away ..berbles missed an open net ffs
and scored twice you daft @#%&!

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:43 AM
The Watcher

Thumbs down

They've all been £#%&!ing awful so far this season.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:44 AM
antonin jablonsky

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Watcher
They've all been £#%&!ing awful so far this season.
Mixed bag for me from all of them, finishing has been pretty terrible though.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:45 AM
marlo

i think its unfair to say tevez has been awful as he hasnt played much in the out strongest team.

when he did last season he was our highest scoring striker with rooney lagging behind. with berbs rooney is the prolific one with 4 league goals.

Unread 11-12-2008, 11:46 AM
Fuzzy Dunlop

Quote:
Originally Posted by Part 36 Offer
and scored twice you daft @#%&!

This childish, one player is better than the other shite is getting really, really boring.
Closed Thread