Rachel
I could never hate you
Stay tonight and in the morning I’ll make you
Breakfast in bed
Savoury eggs
And my length

Unread 05-09-2023, 01:39 PM
Finport Red

Would be nice if Miss Rachel would speak up about the raping of our club.

Unread 05-09-2023, 03:49 PM
believe

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Would be nice if Miss Rachel would speak up about the raping of our club.
And lose her annual Xmas MUTV gig?

Unread 05-09-2023, 04:30 PM
windy waffles

If his ex had posted any pics on social media, I wonder if he would have also been suspended?

Unread 05-09-2023, 04:41 PM
Time For Heroes

I presume he's a southpaw as I could never imagine him hitting her with a right cross.

Unread 05-09-2023, 04:43 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
And lose her annual Xmas MUTV gig?
Whilst I totely understood her reasons for speaking out against Greenwood, I would have a heck of a lot more respect for her if she we're to speak-out against The Glazers/ Parasites but as you rightly suggested she's never gonna do that even though it was clearly the Glazers that got Arnold to plant storys in the media, about Greenwood staying as it suited their own agenda, as -in it got a lot of female reds protesting about somthing else other than just being against them & sadly Miss R & all the other ladies fell for it hook line & sinker, as the Glazers we're always gonna show him the door & they played those ladies just like a piano.

Unread 05-09-2023, 05:05 PM
windy waffles

Just seen she has actually posted pictures of some fingers he apparently sliced whilst pregnant...

Interesting...

Unread 05-09-2023, 05:07 PM
Finport Red

Quote:
Originally Posted by windy waffles
Just seen she has actually posted pictures of some fingers he apparently sliced whilst pregnant...
Having watched him crossing a ball I can easily believe he sliced something, but I doubt he’s ever been pregnant.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:06 PM
dunk

Meanwhile Thomas Partey plays on and the press say nowt.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:08 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by dunk
https://x.com/centredevils/status/16...FISmV5ixy0aAOQ

Meanwhile Thomas Partey plays on and the press say nowt.
under pressure from who?

no way united are going to drop him

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:09 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
under pressure from who?

no way united are going to drop him
Rachel Riley and Twitter presumably.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:10 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Whilst I totely understood her reasons for speaking out against Greenwood, I would have a heck of a lot more respect for her if she we're to speak-out against The Glazers/ Parasites but as you rightly suggested she's never gonna do that even though it was clearly the Glazers that got Arnold to plant storys in the media, about Greenwood staying as it suited their own agenda, as -in it got a lot of female reds protesting about somthing else other than just being against them & sadly Miss R & all the other ladies fell for it hook line & sinker, as the Glazers we're always gonna show him the door & they played those ladies just like a piano.

This lad.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Finport Red

Hearing rumours out of Denmark that Razzers mitched off school in fifth year, missing double maths in the process.

United are coming under pressure to drop him, and make him resit his GCSEs, but in danish.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:15 PM
Sparky***

Quote:
Originally Posted by Coracao
Rachel Riley and Twitter presumably.
There's absolutely zero chance united are going to drop him whilst he has plausible deniability.

Greenwood got dropped because evidence was released into the public domain which was irrefutable.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:19 PM
Coracao

Quote:
There's absolutely zero chance united are going to drop him whilst he has plausible deniability.

Greenwood got dropped because evidence was released into the public domain which was irrefutable.
You might be overestimating the backbone of United's decision makers.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:21 PM
My Name is Heath

So Sancho is hoodwinked into making himself look an arse, Greenwood is gone, Antony is a MONSTER, Ronaldo gone, Elanga out of the picture…..

We need Benoit Blanc in to solve who is really behind all of this

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:23 PM
Coracao

Quote:
Originally Posted by My Name is Heath
So Sancho is hoodwinked into making himself look an arse, Greenwood is gone, Antony is a MONSTER, Ronaldo gone, Elanga out of the picture…..

We need Benoit in to solve who is really behind all of this
Benoit would certainly win if we were talking about domestic violence top trumps, nqat.

Unread 05-09-2023, 08:37 PM
atticusgrinch

Quote:

Unread 06-09-2023, 01:00 PM
Hyman_Roth

United have now released an official statement:

Quote:
It read: “Manchester United acknowledges the allegations made against Antony and notes that the Police are conducting enquiries. The allegations comprise not being able to use his right foot in any meaningful capacity, stymieing attacks that involve beating a defender, being predictable in cutting inside and shooting with his left and also his lack of obvious service to other forward players. Other complaints involve his poor skin care and dying his hair to look like Steptoe out of Steptoe and Son.

“Pending further information, the club will be making no further comments.

“As a club, we are taking this matter seriously, with consideration of the impact of these allegations and subsequent reporting will have on those that remember what attacking wingers used to play like.”

Unread 06-09-2023, 01:28 PM
guerreiro

tbf - he looks the type. I’d have him down as guilty and give Greenwood a pass. No need for a jury, it’s all in the eyes,

Internal investigation done in less than 10 seconds.