United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:21 PM
Taibi

It’s just the same performance over and over again and it’s long since boring. The soul tactic, if you can even call it that, is hoping the opponents are crap and can’t finish and we somehow nick a 1-0 defeat.

Just sack him. He’s done.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:21 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
we were losing at ht in the cup
Whisper it…

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:22 PM
Sparky***

Also there’s no way that Liverpool team aren’t back on the £#%&!ing salbutamol inhalers. They’re like greyhounds.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:22 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by RedNick80
Literally everyone had ignored him pal
Corrected.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:23 PM
redhegemony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Msgr A Brook
It's quite simple. The players aren't very good and the goalie's shit.
Kept us in the game...

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:24 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taibi
It’s just the same performance over and over again and it’s long since boring. The soul tactic, if you can even call it that, is hoping the opponents are crap and can’t finish and we somehow nick a 1-0 defeat.

Not sure you can tbh.

But I think you're on to something. This team lacks hunger, passion, desire. (copyright, Jamie Redknapp)

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:25 PM
marlo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sparky***
Also there’s no way that Liverpool team aren’t back on the £#%&!ing salbutamol inhalers. They’re like greyhounds.
the top teams are conditioned to chase down the ball and systematically press.

watch Arsenal they do the same!

They are well coached sides.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:26 PM
TreeFiddy

Quote:
Maybe. Ours are definitely on valium. And the manager needs to be on anti-psychotics.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:27 PM
jem

Quote:
this would be a better point if we looked like we had any fight at all. bruno could even be bothered to claim a penalty.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:27 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taibi

The players need to start showing some R-E-S-P-E-C-T that’s for sure

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:28 PM
Finport Red

Rashford, Bruno off please.

Anthony or Amad, eriksen and mount on.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:28 PM
shenwen

It's like attack vs defence drills. They're murdering us (no pun intended). Better finishing and no save of the season from Onana and we'd be five down. Midfield is non existent. And yet, we're still in it. In the loosest sense.

I know the topic is triggering but are the shots don't matter lads not just a little bit worried that we've had none?

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:29 PM
The taste of...

Quote:
This is the last days of Mourinho/Solskjaer revisited. They’ve had every bit of confidence beaten out of them. Just going through the motions.
Poor lambs…… give them another 100k a week see if it perks them up

larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Finport Red
Rashford, Bruno off please.

Anthony or Amad, eriksen and mount on.
12 players might work

TreeFiddy

The arse seeing on here...

We're only one goal down. Same as when we shipped seven at Anfield.

Sparky***

I don't know how anyone looking at this season and the litany of these type of performances (i've lost count now) can come to any other conclusion than a complete failure of coaching.

I hate to say it because i want Ten Hag to do well but honestly, just being completely impartial and speaking with my head instead of my heart - you look at us and you see a disorganised, fragile team with no belief in what they're doing.

Going forward there's very little in the way of any plan aside from win the ball in midfield and then get it forward as quick as possible. That's it. Without the ball there's no structure or plan, set pieces there's no plan, losing the ball anywhere on the pitch there's absolutely no structure to defend.

God knows where we'd be without Garnacho up front, he's literally the only one that makes anything happen at all. As for Bruno Fernandes, my god, if Ten Hag as any slight interest left in saving his job he needs to sub him off. But he won't. And he'll get sacked.

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:31 PM
Neo

Angry

Ineos out!

Finport Red

Quote:
I don't know how anyone looking at this season and the litany of these type of performances (i've lost count now) can come to any other conclusion than a complete failure of coaching.

I hate to say it because i want Ten Hag to do well but honestly, just being completely impartial and speaking with my head instead of my heart - you look at us and you see a disorganised, fragile team with no belief in what they're doing.

Going forward there's very little in the way of any plan aside from win the ball in midfield and then get it forward as quick as possible. That's it. Without the ball there's no structure or plan, set pieces there's no plan, losing the ball anywhere on the pitch there's absolutely no structure to defend.

God knows where we'd be without Garnacho up front, he's literally the only one that makes anything happen at all. As for Bruno Fernandes, my god, if Ten Hag as any slight interest left in saving his job he needs to sub him off. But he won't. And he'll get sacked.
Post.

Saved me typing it out.

TreeFiddy

Quote:
Originally Posted by shenwen
I know the topic is triggering but are the shots don't matter lads not just a little bit worried that we've had none?
Pretty sure Rashford had a shot.

Jaeger

Unread 07-04-2024, 04:32 PM
redhegemony

Maguire is the worst passer in the team so we give him the ball most to pass. We need to get Mainoo in front of the back four and Casimero off. Mount or even Douglas Bader would run around more.

Dalot is brainless.