United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Manchester United Match Thread Archive

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:19 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by marlo
we are meant to be peers.

We look like a league 1 team in a fa cup tie.

finished above them and spent more money in the summer.
That's just %@#$&!s. Both teams have been shite. Awful game.

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:20 PM
armchair

Quote:
Originally Posted by armchair
It'll be interesting to see if we look like a more organised, disciplined side without Bruno.

Bunker Buster

£#%&! it, sky fuming, anfield fuming, Neville saying "all the talk was of 7"

£#%&!ing nullified them well there, nothing going forward, but still in it, had to stay in it....

We're 25 injuries deep, for now, still in it...

Dasilvatwins

The GKs. If they’re going to piss about , play it 4 yards for Onana to boot it tot either wing only for us to always lose the ball, why not send the team forward and kick it long to Hojlund. Atleast there’s a chance we win the ball up much higher on the pitch.

Jethro

Anonymous from McTominary. Embarrassingly so. Zero outlets.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ethers
People must be watching a different game to me, Liverpool have huffed and puffed a lot but they look very very average. We’re absolutely in this game.
If these players had any bottle and could actually control the ball I’d agree with you, but their confidence is so low we’re struggling with the basics.

Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Enjoyed that.

We did alright considering and also adding that we hope to finish this 0-0 because a) we’ve got zero chance of scoring and b) if these do score I fear we’ll just collapse.

Also I’ve got say Rasmus needs to be offering more as an outlet.
He gets absolutely no service pal. He’s always chasing half balls and scraps.

Need to judge his output when he starts getting more of the ball.

Chris Quayd

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
Enjoyed that.

We did alright considering and also adding that we hope to finish this 0-0 because a) we’ve got zero chance of scoring and b) if these do score I fear we’ll just collapse.

Also I’ve got say Rasmus needs to be offering more as an outlet.
Our midfield, on the occassions they are able to get hold of the ball are pinned back within 10 yards of our area. Him dropping further back will just leave him with even more to do if he ever gets it

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:21 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
The GKs. If they’re going to piss about , play it 4 yards for Onana to boot it tot either wing only for us to always lose the ball, why not send the team forward and kick it long to Hojlund. Atleast there’s a chance we win the ball up much higher on the pitch.
Yep, first time we did it we started an attack.

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:21 PM
VanHaaksbergen

Going as expected.

Best away defence in the league. In his element setting the team up like this to be honest.

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:22 PM
magic_cantona

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
Magic was literally saying he was in great form and was undroppable, because he scored 2 goals.

Missed the first 25 minutes due to rushing an uncle in to hospital. He's stable now and lucky to be here. However, I'd rather him get out of bed and replace Dalot after seeing that free kick.

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:22 PM
atticusgrinch

He HAS to take The Scottish Player off. He's managed to hide, be up front to no discernible effect, and has miscontrolled every pass he's received. Disgusting player.

I'd be amazed if he's completed a pass. Hasn't even managed to get himself booked because he hasn't put in a challenge.

Get Hannibal on to give these rats something to think about.

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:23 PM
Bunker Buster

Amrabat and Manioo is a bit of a mess tbh....

And can Scott mCnominated get involved please...

Sheik JaBooty

This is how you'd expect relegation fodder to play at Anfield. Is this really what we've become? I reckon Sheff Utd or Luton would have carved out at least one or two chances by now.

We're properly shit.

AK14

Quote:
Originally Posted by atticusgrinch
He HAS to take The Scottish Player off. He's managed to hide, be up front to no discernible effect, and has miscontrolled every pass he's received. Disgusting player.

I'd be amazed if he's completed a pass. Hasn't even managed to get himself booked because he hasn't put in a challenge.

Get Hannibal on to give these rats something to think about.
I’d go with that

There’s a chance he’d get sent off within 5 minutes though

Dasilvatwins

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hyman_Roth
He gets absolutely no service pal. He’s always chasing half balls and scraps.

Need to judge his output when he starts getting more of the ball.
If we do win the ball they’re pinned down and not good enough to manoeuvre it around the press. The few times we do have a bit of space The Scottish Player has the ball and either loses or plays it safe.

Serious lack of quality . Think Mainoo is playing well for what the game is. Having to man mark , been up around the pitch.

Honestly , go 3-5-2 stick rashford up top with hojlund and just counter with long ball.

As long as there’s two strikers we always leave forward we should be able to threaten more than the first half

Unread 17-12-2023, 06:24 PM
Denis Irwell

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dasilvatwins
Need to take a few risks before sending it long, whicthey could’ve done beforehand

Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty
This is how you'd expect relegation fodder to play at Anfield. Is this really what we've become? I reckon Sheff Utd or Luton would have carved out at least one or two chances by now.

We're properly shit.
Not going your way is it anti red ?

Zorg

Smash and grab on the cards?

VanHaaksbergen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sheik JaBooty

We're properly shit.
We'd be losing if he set the team up to create chances here.