United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:03 PM
Neo

Football

Quote:
Originally Posted by dragflick
Some player isn't he, 18 ffs. You can tell when a player just has it
This is why I rarely think players that go on back-to-back-to-back loans will make it at United.

When they're good enough, they're old enough. Players like Mainoo, Garnacho and Greenwood have been getting into the first team as teenagers, without needing loans to Championship clubs.

Meanwhile there's players like Pellistri, Amad, Hannibal and Chong who you can probably accurately predict won't make it here over the long term. Smarter decisions need to be made on when to let players like that leave.

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:37 PM
Bunker Buster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo
This is why I rarely think players that go on back-to-back-to-back loans will make it at United.

When they're good enough, they're old enough. Players like Mainoo, Garnacho and Greenwood have been getting into the first team as teenagers, without needing loans to Championship clubs.

Meanwhile there's players like Pellistri, Amad, Hannibal and Chong who you can probably accurately predict won't make it here over the long term. Smarter decisions need to be made on when to let players like that leave.
Fully agree, coaches know

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:46 PM
Gordon Hill

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Tbh with you I reckon , Pellistri was been really unlucky to have been sent out on loan twice particuly when their we're other wingers at the club that simply we'nt taking full-backs-on & giving them twisted blood & I would like to see him given regular games on that right wing to give United some decent pace down that side of the pitch & Hojland would benefit from it aswell

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:50 PM
dragflick

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neo

Yep. There will be the odd exception obvs, but more often than not- if they're good enough they're old enough. This lad is £#%&!ing brilliant.

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:52 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gordon Hill
Tbh with you I reckon , Pellistri was been really unlucky to have been sent out on loan twice particuly when their we're other wingers at the club that simply we'nt taking full-backs-on & giving them twisted blood & I would like to see him given regular games on that right wing to give United some decent pace down that side of the pitch & Hojland would benefit from it aswell
He’s not been unlucky, he simply isn’t good enough. Weak little player, rubbish haircut, total non-entity. Hopefully marlo can sort him something in Turkey asap.

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:55 PM
est.1878

5 minutes left on this call.

exceptions -

beckham
erm, ?

Unread 27-11-2023, 05:57 PM
Hyman_Roth

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
He’s not been unlucky, he simply isn’t good enough. Weak little player, rubbish haircut, total non-entity. Hopefully marlo can sort him something in Turkey asap.
Pal, this isn’t the Antony thread.

Unread 27-11-2023, 06:15 PM
larry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bunker Buster
Fully agree, coaches know
pellistri is the new messi, coaches dont know

Unread 27-11-2023, 07:48 PM
croady26

Quote:
Originally Posted by NedKelly
That will be why he set up a goal for Uruguay

Unread 27-11-2023, 07:57 PM
NedKelly

Quote:
Originally Posted by croady26
That will be why he set up a goal for Uruguay
Against Bolivia?! quick, give him a 5 year contract!

Unread 27-11-2023, 08:31 PM
puressence

What game will Marlo done another thread kobbie watch. Second shittest after elanga thread

Unread 29-11-2023, 09:27 PM
larry

looks magic on the ball
we've got a real one here

Unread 29-11-2023, 10:43 PM
red in cumbria

Looks the real deal, yeah.

Can't wait for him to get a "knock" and vanish for months on end without explanation, mind.

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:05 PM
suedeshoes

Quote:
Originally Posted by red in cumbria
Looks the real deal, yeah.

Can't wait for him to get a "knock" and vanish for months on end without explanation, mind.
Can't you? Why?

Unread 29-11-2023, 11:21 PM
RedNick80

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Can't you? Why?
Even I saw the sarcasm there, surely?

Unread 17-12-2023, 07:45 PM
AK14

This kid could be an absolute worldie*

* apologies

This pass

Unread 17-12-2023, 07:48 PM
Lok

Has to start games from now on.

Unread 17-12-2023, 07:49 PM
larry

i'm convinced he's the greatest midfielder to have ever played the game

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:03 PM
Whip Hubley

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry
i'm convinced he's the greatest midfielder to have ever played the game
He is literally our best central midfielder.

Unread 17-12-2023, 08:14 PM
Dr Stranger

And he wouldn’t have started if Bruno wasn’t suspended