United Forum
Go Back   United Forum > Manchester United > Football
Closed Thread

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:39 PM
sprout hater

Quote:
Originally Posted by BryanRobson'sLiver
Have done. Just reread the whole lot and have come to the conclusion that you are a teenager lying on the internet with no comeback. "I have tons of money me" "I go to every away" "you ran away" to paraphrase. Textbook stuff son. Even your logon shows you wont eat your greens.
I'm a teenager? Read your last sentence and have a little think how stupid you've just made yourself look.

I think you should read again.

When have I said "I have tons of money"? I haven't said it.

When have I said you "ran away" I haven't said it. Turning you back would be more appropriate.

I go to every away, yeah, so what? I guess some people make more of an effort than others. FACT.

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:39 PM
The Real Roxanne

Quote:
Originally Posted by Papadoc
If Sprout is who i think it is, he's not a teenager and has a mortgage like the rest of us
The Duke of Edinburgh does not have a mortgage. Trust me on that one.

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:42 PM
Papadoc

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Real Roxanne
The Duke of Edinburgh does not have a mortgage. Trust me on that one.
Neither do i so he's in good company

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:43 PM
24hr Leavesey

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
sorry i know you're not a #@&%!
Do us a favour, next time you're nailing my nan, will you tell her that please ?

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:44 PM
believe

i remember threads over at RI like this being the reason this site was created

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:48 PM
Part 36 Offer

Quote:
Originally Posted by believe
see that the difference. rio is very relevant to us (or me personally) because he was one of the major factors that influenced me to go to fc. anyway i don't like this thread anymore.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Johnson
How any United fan can like Rio after what the @#%&! did is beyond me.

Great song , and like Believe he is one of the reasons I sacked OT...

It's had it's day though and doesnt get sung anymore.

as for Fergie , he can £#%&! off

We don't need @#%&!s like you two.

Truth be told, the Glazers taking over was merely an excuse for the FC boys to jump ship.

The FC wheels were already in motion.

They needed an excuse to set up and they got it. nft.

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Zorg

For the hard of thinking, the 'I don't care about Rio' song is symbolic: it refers more to the money-driven shite in top level football rather than Rio Ferdinand himself, who is probably a nice bloke for all I know.

So a few dicks who have been watching football for about five minutes, get all their opinions second-hand from Super Snazzy Super-Duper Sky Soccer Saturday, come from anywhere but Manchester and think football is all about prancing millionaires in silver boots don't like FC? You'll excuse me if I don't cry myself to sleep over it.

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:49 PM
Welly

I have a mate, he was a Liverpool fan until the age of 24. He was offered a United season ticket in 1997 and took it, swapped teams straight away.

MOFTWYW.

Unread 31-05-2007, 04:53 PM
forzagarza

Quote:
Originally Posted by Welly
I have a mate, he was a Liverpool fan until the age of 24. He was offered a United season ticket in 1997 and took it, swapped teams straight away.

MOFTWYW.
I used to sit next to a CHris who supported Liverpool before but it can't have been him as he was there from 90 ish

Unread 31-05-2007, 05:06 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Skag Trendy
Why dont you go watch grass roots level if its just about football?

Its all about getting pissed and feeling like your important and elite isnt it arf arf
he just wants to feel special.

Unread 31-05-2007, 05:47 PM
puressence

i have to say something on this thread

Unread 31-05-2007, 05:48 PM
Welly

Quote:
Originally Posted by forzagarza
I used to sit next to a CHris who supported Liverpool before but it can't have been him as he was there from 90 ish
That makes two then.

Unread 31-05-2007, 10:19 PM
shuffle_like_sharpey

i know nobody cares, but i think it would be nice if everyone could move away from saying anyone on here is "not a real fan".

obviously we all are and it's the one thing we've got on common. if you have to resort to that you are obviously too £#%&!ing stupid to articulate your ideas and opinions properly.

Unread 31-05-2007, 10:22 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by puressence
i have to say something on this thread
say something then

Unread 31-05-2007, 10:24 PM
puressence

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
say something then
that was it , i felt left out

Unread 31-05-2007, 11:36 PM
Enjoying Insanity

Quote:
Originally Posted by violater
Do you have any idea what the phrase "lapdog" means ?

It's all very, very sad. Maybe you should get yourself a hobby, or maybe some real friends.

Unread 31-05-2007, 11:40 PM
violater

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoying Insanity
Do you have any idea what the phrase "lapdog" means ?

It's all very, very sad. Maybe you should get yourself a hobby, or maybe some real friends.
maybe you should get yourself a job eh ray?

Unread 01-06-2007, 12:09 AM
parko

Quote:
Originally Posted by suedeshoes
Theres loads of Uniteds...look at the league tables. And United has nothing to do with you...can you stop posting about it.
FFS there's only one United

Unread 01-06-2007, 12:17 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

So, United have bought a couple of decent young players rather than djemba and miller types.

All i can say is it's about time. there's no doubting that the quality of players bought recently has improved in a big big way.

The only question i have is why did it take the big bad glazers taking over the club over to get Ferguson and his cronies on their toes and pulling their fingers out?

Unread 01-06-2007, 01:42 AM
Lou_Macari_Chippy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dog The Bounty Hunter
Why should you care? The last time you came back to Manchester, you immediately left it and watched a football team who plays in Bury
obviously care or i wouldnt be here. It's the fact that i care that drives me to go to FC when i'm back in mc/r rather than OT. I'll never stop watching MUFC and i do want whats best for them long term. I just dont believe that the glazers are the answer.

Got to go back again next week for work, i think people are getting sick of seeing me back there now.

My point is valid though. I mean there was some real dead wood brought in and fergie couldnt be arsed - handed control over the @#%&!arse etc. Next thing you know the glazers are here and everyones pulling their finger out.

Is it not enough to be managing manchester united for motivation? why does it take a threat to your position for fergie and his buddies to pick it up several notches?
I think we can all see threre is a big difference. There shouldnt be though because there should never be any letup at OT.
Closed Thread